Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Figurative Flight Sim [WINGSTUCK!]
Group TagsCanon OC Fandom AU P
Offline 12-20-2016, 02:57 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-13-2017 05:49 AM by mysteryTwinz.)(Edited by mysteryTwinz.)
Reply: #1
Rainbow Figurative Flight Sim [WINGSTUCK!]
Want To Visit a world of floating islands?
♪ A multifandom wingstuck chat ♪
[Image: 6Sd7lCo.png]
[Image: tumblr_nf6oryfVDy1rmg39ko1_500.png]
☾ "Wings are made of sticks and strings. Sticks and strings and flying things. So are your legs, and so is each hand, it's not too hard to understand. You pull the strings, and then you fly, they move the sticks up through the sky. You are made of sticks and strings. Sticks and strings and flying things." ☾

Welcome to a world
Where wings are commonplace and islands float on a sea of Non-Newtonian gasses. There are three known species of Velnt, (winged humanoids) inhabiting the massive collection of hovering islands: light velnt, with their high expectations and feathery and colorful wings, ekett velnt, which are common and plentiful with plain wasp-like wings, and spry velnt, the fastest ones with four dragonfly-like wings. Houses are round and hollow, some resting on islands and others hanging from them. Farms of hardy plants grow on the largest islands, supplying their societies with vegetable foods. Large, bird-like creatures are farmed for their meat. Thick low-hanging clouds gather on lower islands. Nobody knows what's below the islands, and nobody dares to try and find out.
Here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In this world, above the thick blanket of clouds lies many small floating islands. Each island is mostly flat and rich of soil, some with forests, or some with rivers, streams, ponds, and lakes (all fresh water, teeming with aquatic life). Some may even consist of both! On these islands rest all kinds of creatures; Velnt included. Each of the three Velnt species take possession of a collection of islands in close proximity for their kingdom, and then connect each (or at least the ones considered most important) island with bridges made of mighty vines and wood. These lands face regular seasonal changes, but not as drastic as we know on earth.
The Velnt experience relatively warm weather almost the whole year ‘round, with temperatures rarely reaching below freezing and never too high. No one knows how these formations came to be, but there are many theories about how this all began. All you need to worry about is which one you’ll believe.
•Light Velnt
•Ekett Velnt
•Spry Velnt

~~
[Image: gvdb8ow]
In this world you will find no regular animal of the sea. There’s no room for such animals, as the ocean is something the Velnt do not, and will not ever, know.
However, though they’re hard to locate, fish lingering in streams, lakes, and ponds can be found, as well as animals who have evolved alongside the Velnt to survive in their unusual environment, and strive off the land as the Velnt do. Some of these animals are listed below:
Land Animals:
-Small animals live on the larger, unpopulated islands, and usually stay there their whole lives since they cannot fly.
Some examples include creatures resembling mice and small snakes.
Land & Aerial Animals
winged deer, AKA Peryton
-These deer have been domesticated by the Velnt to help with farming, and are sometimes farmed for their meat.
They have broader features than in the image shown.
•Farm Ostriches
~These are the closest thing Velnt have to steeds. Unlike earth ostriches they can fly, albeit not very far.
•Griffin Dogs, or Gruffins
~Small griffin dog mixes,
that are about the shape of dogs, each varying in size and appearance (sometimes through selective breeding), can be found as the occasional pet. Wild ones avoid populated areas
Aquatic Animals
•Freshwater Fish
~There’s not much variation in types of fish, as pools on floating islands are a rather risky place to live.
Ariel Animals
•Common Birds
~Birds are the largest in numbers of any animal subcategory, and have the largest amount of variation, ranging from the size of hawks to the size of ostriches. Smaller species exist but are not as prevalent.
•SickleBeaks
~“SickleBeaks” is the nickname given to giant hawk-like birds, which are rarely seen but extremely deadly. They prove to be the biggest animal threat to the Velnt.

--
[Image: tumblr_inline_mplrlsA3mE1qz4rgp.gif]
Are you an esteemed light velnt, with feathered wings?
Are you a proud ekett velnt, with wasp wings?
Or are you a lax spry velnt, with dragonfly wings?
Will you farm the flowers of the sky?
Regulate political relationships?
Trade and sell fresh food, guard important establishments?
Will, you isolate yourself and supply for yourself only?
Or…. maybe adventure is what you crave?

---------------------------
SetUp
--
[Image: tumblr_static_befunky_befunky_instant_1ww.jpg]
--
[Image: j4tlhdw]RULES[Image: jl9wsh9]

{I} Keep in mind the descriptions above are guidelines and not set in stone
{II} Ask mod [1] & [4] (preferably [1] though) if you have any questions (about the world or otherwise)
{III} Characters from any fandom and OCs are allowed
{IV} No more than three characters
{V} No more than one of the same character
{VI} No powers; velnt aren't magical or overpowered
{VII} No smut is allowed in this chat room
{VIII} Submit your character in the Apply Chat before interacting with others - the taken characters can be found in the reserve list
{IX} Be respectful of others
--
[Image: RWnS1Ub.jpg]
--
APPLICATION
Code:
Character Name:
Character Pronouns:
Type of Wings:
(are they Light, Ekett or Spry?)
Strengths and/or Weaknesses:
Additional Info:
Mun Name:
Mun Pronouns:
--
--
[Image: ee0cf879fd111877f9c1341d4f41b6f2.jpg]

"I am Blessed but I am Sin"
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-22-2016, 05:53 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Figurative Flight Sim 2.0! [WINGSTUCK!]
what happens when a sad ghost walks into an elevator?

(✿⊙◡⊙) ├┬┴┬┴ The only hate I'll accept must be said in surfer dude speak. ┬┴┬┴┤ (⊙◡⊙✿)

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-27-2016, 07:17 AM
Reply: #3
its spirits are lifted :B

(✿⊙◡⊙) ├┬┴┬┴ The only hate I'll accept must be said in surfer dude speak. ┬┴┬┴┤ (⊙◡⊙✿)

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

[Image: giphy.gif]
Offline 01-13-2017, 05:34 AM
Reply: #4
Bump cause this chat died

Offline 01-13-2017, 02:09 PM
Reply: #5
RE: Figurative Flight Sim [WINGSTUCK!]
Character Name: Marie Harriet

Character Pronouns: She/Her

Physical Description:this girl

Type of Wings: Spry

Strengths and/or Weaknesses: She tends to be in her head most of the time so she has a very short attention span. She also gets lost VERY easily and tends to wander into other territory at random times. She however is very clever and can be a bit sassy if provoked. She's loyal...a bit too loyal. Very naive socially and sometimes misses the more inappropriate jokes. She also gets confused easily.

Additional Info: She lives by herself and runs a tea shop. She also does art in her free time but she seems to daze out often. She may or may not sleep on the job. She's a cinnabun.

Mun Name:Khaleesi

Mun Pronouns:She/Her as well

[Image: A9ADsU4.gif]
Offline 01-14-2017, 04:29 AM
Reply: #6

ACCEPTED!!

Offline 04-12-2017, 02:18 AM
Reply: #7
Gotta revive this chat stat

Offline 04-20-2017, 07:09 AM
Reply: #8
Douglass "Pilot" Osman
He/Him

Physical Description:

Type of Wings:
Spry

Strengths and/or Weaknesses:
Most of Pilot's strengths come from his knowledge of flight. He isn't called "Pilot" for nothing. However, he does tend to act dumb sometimes. He even sleeps outside! Despite this, he is highly empathetic. Kind and sweet, he is there to help a friend. He may act like a dog sometimes, he is human at heart.

Additional Info:
Pilot doesn't have a house as he sleeps outside. He DOES earn money through special shows where he does tricks in flight. If that's a thing. He flies. A lot.

Mun Name:
Essent

Mun Pronouns:
She/her
Offline 10-28-2019, 06:37 PM
Reply: #9
Some of the Flights gives the option for the best comfort travel from one place to other which can be found out through the help of https://travelsites.com/cheap-flights/ site and this can help to travel in easy way through the best flight customer support.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)