Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Suggestions Received Thus Far
Offline 11-14-2014, 10:47 AM
Reply: #21
RE: Suggestions Received Thus Far
I like the text limit idea, because I type long messages and am quite skilled in paragraphs. I hate having to send two, three, or more messages for one thing. It really creates a problem when stuff goes on in between, because people get lost. Also, a thing to tell you that someone it typing. Like a little thing to pop up at the bottom or the side that says so and so is typing. This would help to tell between afk, and long message
x1(list)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-05-2014, 12:17 PM
Reply: #22
Since this IS mspaint adventures rp, what about adding problem sleuth character choices?
Offline 12-12-2014, 01:49 AM
Reply: #23
Problem sleuth characters, the felt, and some more wanderer options would be pretty cool to have around.They may not be the most popular choices, but i know a number of people who would really appreciate it!

[Image: PRo9SZp.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 12-12-2014, 02:18 AM
Reply: #24
//is one of those people

Main Muse: Aranea Serket
Strong Muses: Porrim Maryam, Kanaya Maryam, Mindfang, Redglare
Other Muses: Sn0wman, Rose Lalonde
Offline 12-12-2014, 04:28 AM
Reply: #25
(12-12-2014 02:18 AM)peculiarAstrologist Wrote:  //is one of those people

-pet- indeed you are.
Same though, it's very weird wandering parp as any of those. Hard to get anyone that's not an OC, or people who don't consider you an OC as well

[Image: PRo9SZp.png]
Offline 01-15-2015, 09:25 PM
Reply: #26
(01-12-2013 03:44 PM)turntechGodhead Wrote:  chatroom list would be the biggest want for me.

i don't get why sober!Gamzee needs his own option. Sober or not, he's the same guy.

Different quirk.

Gamzee: HeY mOtHeRfUcKeR. WhAt'S uP?

Sober!Gamzee: hey motherfucker. WHAT'S UP?
Offline 03-24-2015, 08:25 AM
Reply: #27
A list of chats that have been rp'ed in within say a two to three day time period? That way noy every one you go to is dead and you have to search through so many to find one decently populated one. if possible, i know its quite the work.
Offline 11-03-2015, 10:07 AM
Reply: #28
I am quite likely to be roasted for this, but I would greatly appreciate some form or warning or message for people using the NSFW chat function that will at least remind them that they should be of age. I know this sounds silly, but I have recently exchanged contacts with three users which I had a pleasant scene with only to discovered they were all underage. What's more scary is that I wasn't using the NSFW chat function, they were. So please please PLEASE even if it's just a pop up box asking them to verify they are of age I'd be so thankful.
Because then, just maybe a few of them may be discouraged from doing this and will save a lot of trouble and awkwardness both for themselves and their respective rp partner.
Offline 05-31-2016, 11:22 PM
Reply: #29
I don't know if the "suggestions received" post has been updated in a long time; I also don't know which have been accepted, which are being planned to be added, and in the case that it hasn't been updated, what new suggestions are up there.

Clover Charm STAY AWAY FROM ME LUCKY CHARMS Clover Charm

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)