Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Suggestions Received Thus Far
Offline 01-19-2013, 01:59 AM
Reply: #11
RE: Suggestions Received Thus Far
thats just one chat though. there is more than one chat out there and those chats sometimes have to deal with trolls (or in the case of partystuck, people coming in and flooding swastikas) or belligerent players.

My JohnMy Bro

Jesus Wrote:[muffled hallelujah playing in the distance]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-19-2013, 12:18 PM
Reply: #12
(01-19-2013 01:47 AM)Mituna-Captor Wrote:  A kick option isn't a good idea ): because our mods always get into fights with each other and other people and de-mod and silence each other and the nastier people would just kick people they got in a fight with! D:

I STRONGLY recommend, if at all possible, that you make a new group chat with more mature mods. Because that sounds pretty awful. :<
Offline 01-20-2013, 03:17 AM
Reply: #13
Wow, thank you!
Find all replies by this user
Offline 01-20-2013, 03:46 AM
Reply: #14
This just happened in a chat;

Can the list of mod options always be rendered in black font? Since some spammers like to come in with invisible font and one got declared mod by accident.
Offline 01-20-2013, 04:10 AM
Reply: #15
(01-20-2013 03:46 AM)Ruffles Wrote:  Can the list of mod options always be rendered in black font? Since some spammers like to come in with invisible font and one got declared mod by accident.

Okay I've changed the colour. You'll need to refresh the chat window and possibly also clear your browser cache to see the change.
Offline 01-20-2013, 04:12 AM
Reply: #16
aw snap its an ipban yes

My JohnMy Bro

Jesus Wrote:[muffled hallelujah playing in the distance]
Offline 07-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Reply: #17
May I suggest a link to this forum? A friend of mine actually thought there wasn't an MSPARP forum because there's no link to it on the main page. I think this forum would get a lot more traffic if it were easier to find!
Offline 08-31-2014, 10:54 PM
Reply: #18
i was thinking that 0n the webpage f0r msparp, there c0uld be a sidebar under the box in the t0p right c0rner. in the sidebar there w0uld be a list 0f what kind 0f characters are 0n, this is what i think it w0uld l00k like:
(2) John Egbert
(5) Dave Strider
(8) Karkat Vantas
(1) Nepeta Leijon

y0u get the p0int. it sh0ws the am0unt 0f pe0ple r0leplaying as them. it w0uld be very helpful f0r pe0ple wh0 want t0 find specific characters. so yeah 0u0
Offline 09-21-2014, 08:51 PM
Reply: #19
I think it'd be great if we had a Sn0wman/BQ tag, and if not tags for each Felt member, a tag for The Felt in general. I know the Intermission characters aren't popular, but the Midnight Crew isn't all there is, and those of us who RP these characters don't have very many options when it comes to filters.

Also, a gender filter; like a box you can check if you want a character whose gender isn't the same as it is in canon. If you want to RP as such, just check the box by the character dropdown. If you're seeking to RP with someone who is doing that, check the filter box. Hopefully that's not too controversial, but it seems that characters like this are/were rather popular in the fandom, and it might help to have that there.
Offline 09-23-2014, 10:39 AM
Reply: #20
(01-19-2013 01:47 AM)Mituna-Captor Wrote:  A kick option isn't a good idea ): because our mods always get into fights with each other and other people and de-mod and silence each other and the nastier people would just kick people they got in a fight with! D:

I would agree with that- though i've rarely come upon a chat with fighting mods. The kick option might cause a bit more trouble than it's worth

[Image: PRo9SZp.png]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)