-List of users currently searching
-Ability to RP multiple characters in the same browser :<
-Ability to make chatrooms private and set passwords
-Ability to edit messages
-Ability to delete messages
-Ability to set text message limit in a group chat
-Increase text message limit for para rp
-Ignore button
-Ability to turn off notifications about characters entering/exiting a chat or disconnecting (or maybe have them show up on the sidebar?)
-Silence users by IP
-Alert Sounds
-Message alert to show when a user is typing
-Add pictures to the chat
-A list of Meulin's cat faces
-Private messages once userID system is in place
-An option to clear the "joined chat" "disconnected" or "they might be right back" "topic changed to" auto-posts

These are from Tumblr:

A user asked:

You know the tagging system on omegle? What if the AU system was like that, where you tag your session under an AU or two and get paired with people from that. Or would that be WAY to hard to implement?

A user asked:

excuse me, could i suggest perhaps incorporating a tag system into the chat, like how it is on beforus? :)

Anon asked:

could you maybe make it that if you hit esc that it'll disconnect? it'll help allot of the random encounter thing. ( it'll still have to have an little pop up about if they are sure, but it just means that we don't have to use our mouse that much anymore). and with it maybe a refresher/auto-reconnect if you use esc? it'll help allot.

Anon asked:

I have no idea how plausible this would be, but it would be amazing if you guys could implement a chat feature where mods could add a brief description in the sidebar above the character list. It would be handy for listing chat rules/game rules, things people need to be reminded of since a lot of people forget to post the rules in their tumblr posts. (As an aside, could you also fix Jade's autoquirk? The lowercase makes some of her emotes unusuable. Thank you!)

A user asked:

Could you put Text to Speech in as an option?! That would be brilliant! :DDD

Anonymous asked:
Right now MSPARP is really not paragraph-rp-friendly. Are you ever going to add a feature for people who want to do stuff like that?

Anonymous asked:
Are you going to have anything for people who want to use prompts?
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-12-2013, 02:55 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Suggestions Received Thus Far
maybe a list of active chat rooms? and the ability to make them private? I KNOW THIS IS A BIT ON THE AMBITIOUS SIDE BUT yeah i thought id suggest it

My JohnMy Bro

Jesus Wrote:[muffled hallelujah playing in the distance]
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Reply: #3
chatroom list would be the biggest want for me.

i don't get why sober!Gamzee needs his own option. Sober or not, he's the same guy.

Characters I play: Alpha!Dave, Dave, Dirk, Sollux

Pairings: JakeDave, DirkJake, Stridercest of all flavors(no shota), DaveDirk, EriSol, DirkRoxy, Davecest, Dersecest, DaveRoxy
Offline 01-14-2013, 06:43 AM
Reply: #4
The introduction of Jesus into our school systems.

A personal silence option? Er. An IGNORE option! That's it! Because honestly there's some people I don't wanna interact with but I don't wanna leave the group in question. Or in case spammers come around and the mods are missing in action?
Find all replies by this user
Offline 01-15-2013, 07:19 AM
Reply: #5
What about just being able to kick someone out of the room completely! So they don't toggle with the idle a million times, making lag.
Offline 01-15-2013, 07:44 AM
Reply: #6
is the suggestion like a separate sober!gamzee queue because that kind of scares me and makes me sad cause i'm afraid nobody would rp with me anymore :o(

but i guess it makes sense since a lot of people autodc once the sober quirk pops up even though i play calm sober and stuff. i'm just afraid it's gonna be even harder to get a match that doesn't abscond even before you can show them you're calm.

art/personal blog: http://apologija.tumblr.com
Ask Blog: http://capriciousqueries.tumblr.com

I RP: Gamzee, Kurloz, and sometimes Karkat, Kankri or Equius.
Offline 01-15-2013, 08:13 AM
Reply: #7
(01-15-2013 07:44 AM)apologija Wrote:  is the suggestion like a separate sober!gamzee queue because that kind of scares me and makes me sad cause i'm afraid nobody would rp with me anymore :o(

nah i dont think so bud

i only ever want to play with sober gamzees and i never see em
Offline 01-15-2013, 09:52 AM
Reply: #8
The reason I want a sober Gamzee tag (it's my own request) is so that I can find sober Gamzees and not get connected to a million high Gamzees who I feel too bad disconnecting from and spend the rest of the night talking to (only once has this ever led to a satisfying RP for me.) It's gotten to the point where I don't even check Gamzees name anymore.

It may be harder to find a match, but the matches you do find presumably won't disconnect from you since they went out of their way to add you to their search list. Also, I STRONGLY recommend posting in the connections forums, especially if you're a less popular character or you have trouble finding RP partners.
Offline 01-15-2013, 10:09 AM
Reply: #9
(01-15-2013 09:52 AM)centaurstesticle Wrote:  The reason I want a sober Gamzee tag (it's my own request) is so that I can find sober Gamzees and not get connected to a million high Gamzees who I feel too bad disconnecting from and spend the rest of the night talking to (only once has this ever led to a satisfying RP for me.) It's gotten to the point where I don't even check Gamzees name anymore.

It may be harder to find a match, but the matches you do find presumably won't disconnect from you since they went out of their way to add you to their search list. Also, I STRONGLY recommend posting in the connections forums, especially if you're a less popular character or you have trouble finding RP partners.

yeah gamzee may be one of the most popular characters, but if you're playing sober gamzee you may as well not even try half the time. Sometimes i get people sticking around, most of the time it's a quick dc or the usual "EAT SOPOR!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!" when it's like uhhhh??? but he's not killing anyone.

so both of you make great arguments, i now fully support this suggestion.

art/personal blog: http://apologija.tumblr.com
Ask Blog: http://capriciousqueries.tumblr.com

I RP: Gamzee, Kurloz, and sometimes Karkat, Kankri or Equius.
Offline 01-19-2013, 01:47 AM
Reply: #10
A kick option isn't a good idea ): because our mods always get into fights with each other and other people and de-mod and silence each other and the nastier people would just kick people they got in a fight with! D:

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)