Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bring Forth The Trash.
Offline 11-15-2016, 04:51 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-06-2018 01:26 PM by seriousTechnology.)(Edited by seriousTechnology.)
Reply: #1
Bring Forth The Trash.
Yeah yeah, soooooooo creative. Such wow. Anyways. Welcome to my thread, please excuse the length, annnnnnd. I dunno. Please read and possibly RP with me?
Anything with a * has been added to this post and isn't in my About Me, where most of this was pulled from.
Yes, this is a recycled thread. RIP.

| Synopsis |

- I'm looking for some 1/1 (obviously) M// RPs. Fluff, other things, I don't really care. I'm pretty much okay with most things, and I don't mind planning ahead/playing multiple characters/etc. I'm open to fluff only M/F RPs.

| About Me |

- Literally pulled from my About Me section. Browse if you want.

Chat Alias: - Untitled -
Handle Acronymn: Script
Main Characters: Any Ampora, Vriska, Any Strider.
Side/WIP Characters: The other two Serkets and the Captors.
*Future WIPs: All the Vantas' and Pyropes. Perhaps Hal as well? Debatable.
++
Personal information/Off-site contact can be asked for.
Characters are listed by confidence in them, although my main characters = absolute best tbh.
--
++

| What I Expect |

- I'm a working, tired boy, but my active hours are 4PM EST+ (after work, basically), give or take a few hours. Sometimes, due to something emotional happening (I get very into my RPs sometimes, depending on the RP and content thereof), I will disappear for days/a week or two at a time (with notice of course). However, please feel free to nudge me if it gets a little too long (and/or I haven't notified you of why). Chances are at that point I got bored of our current RP, or don't know how to continue and thus have kind of dropped the RP. I have a HORRIBLE tendency to do that to people. Because of this I expect a little space when taking time to reply, as I will give you the same.

- I'm also looking for someone that can speak English/write in English fairly fluently. No one has absolutely perfect grammar (most of the time, anyways) and I know for sure that I don't. I'm just asking that I don't get text talk from you. None of this 'i c u there haha what r u doin?????'. Please. No. You'll get the occasional shorthand from me (e.g. omg, lmao, etc), but never that. I should note that the shorthands, of course, would be OOC unless the character(s) I'm playing call for them.

| Ending |

- Aside from that, I don't think there's anything not listed here that I can elaborate further on. If you have any questions, please, don't be afraid to hollar at me and ask. Send a PM if you must. I don't bite.

- If you're not interested, don't feel bad! Some people just aren't for everyone. Thanks for reading.

Muses
Striders, Amporas, Captors, Serkets.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-15-2016, 08:27 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-15-2016 09:43 AM by PrinceofDokis.)(Edited by PrinceofDokis.)
Reply: #2
RE: Bring Forth The Trash.
Out of curiosity, why do you ship CroJake/EriJake/EriJohn/DirkVris/VrisDave? :0 I haven't ever seen anyone who ships those and I like hearing people's explanations for their ships.
Also this is probably just me being a newb but what does B/B, Al/Al, etc mean?

My main muses are Karkat, Dave, and Meenah.
You may also see me as Roxy or Dirk.
Feel free to talk to me/ask who else I rp as at any time!
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-15-2016, 08:24 PM
Reply: #3

Ships:
Most I've listed are ones I've RP'd with someone, and I ended up liking the ship. Rarepairs ahoy! Each one has their own story behind it (more of the RP behind it), but usually these particular ships came about in 'I want to play this character, they want to play that character, let's see what happens!' And I liked the chemistry between muses. While I get that not everyone's muse will be similar/the same as the ones I RP'd with, it doesn't deter me from wanting to RP that particular ship. It just means things will be different, and different is always great.

Ships 2:
B/B, Al/Al, etc. is B(eta), Al(pha), An(cestors), because beta kids/trolls, alpha kids/trolls, etc. Some people tend to stick to only Alpha with Alpha, Beta with Beta, etc. It's more of a 'Hey, I'll ship literally everything'.

Muses
Offline 11-17-2016, 01:29 PM
Reply: #4
Idk if youve found something yet but i like rping eridan and dualscar a whole lot. Not sure how good id be at any red or black shippy stuff but if youre interested :0 im here
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 11-18-2016, 10:31 AM
Reply: #5
Always interested in some RP mate. It can be pale too. I'm usually for whatever. :oo Shoot me a PM c:

Muses
Offline 11-21-2016, 10:40 AM
Reply: #6
Hey, if you're still looking for people here are the characters I can play confidently:
Rose, Aradia, Karkat, Nepeta, Kankri, Porrim, Cronus, Handmaid, Summoner, Psiioniic, Signless, Redglare, Dualscar.

I also wouldn't mind playing Dave, Roxy, Tavros or Eridan, although I can't promise I'd be particularly good at writing them.
Offline 11-22-2016, 03:52 AM
Reply: #7
Always lookin' mate! Throw me a PM and we can chat.

Muses
Offline 12-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Reply: #8
Doots

Muses