• 2 Votes - 5 Average
Gossamer's Regex Quirkshop
Offline 03-17-2018, 07:21 AM
Reply: #41
RE: Gossamer's Regex Quirkshop
(03-17-2018 07:08 AM)gossamerGadgeteer Wrote:  
(03-17-2018 07:05 AM)JaspurrCat Wrote:  
(03-17-2018 06:14 AM)gossamerGadgeteer Wrote:  
(03-17-2018 05:52 AM)JaspurrCat Wrote:  im using mxrp for this one! here is the screenshot. Maybe it's something with the case? I double checked to make sure it wasn't in simple, and even changed the case a few times to see if it'll work

That image link isn't working for me. Can you provide a working link? You might have accidentally set the image to private or deleted it.

this work?

Ah, I see your problem. You pasted too much of it into the left side. It should just be ([A-Z])\B on the left and $1- on the right. Does that make sense?

oof I should've double-checked that as well. But thank you so much! I appreciate it!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-25-2018, 02:16 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-25-2018 02:18 PM by histronicMuser.)(Edited by histronicMuser.)
Reply: #42
RE: Gossamer's Regex Quirkshop
JEEZ thats confusing but i feel like its really helpful for more complicated quirks then again i dont yet have a set-in-stone quirk so
I DONT NEED THIS WORK OF BEAUTY
though i cant figure out why the "o"'s at the beginning of words skip the space and stick to the words before it sometimes
example: WORK OF up there by BEAUTY
and yes theres a space just in case anyone was gonna ask

you know that time when youre supposed to be ruining lives but end up flushed for your auspitis moirails kismesis
yeah me neither
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)