Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
GEMSTUCK AU
Group Tags
Offline 11-02-2016, 11:33 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-02-2016 11:55 AM by Constellations.)(Edited by Constellations.)
Reply: #1
GEMSTUCK AU
Alright, this is an AU I've been really looking forward to! But first, before we get to what's currently planned, it's best if we plan the rules!

1) THIS IS CANNON CHARACTERS ONLY. Sorry! But to avoid any confusion, and to make the roleplay a bit less complex, there will be no OCs included in this roleplay. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

2) NO DOUBLES. Yes. There can be gems of many sorts, however, we will be only focusing on one character from that gem group, once again, to avoid confusion and make it less complex.

3) DO NOT BE DISRESPECTFUL OR RUDE. This is important! Don't be a jerk or an asshole OOC, this memo is for enjoyment and entertainment, not to entertain yourself and hurt others' feelings or bother them.

4) BALANCE YOUR CHARACTER. By this, I mean you balance their powers and special abilities. Yes, gems could be considered as overpowered, but that doesn't mean that you can automatically kill/shatter/poof whoever they are fighting. Please, keep it fair and balanced.

Alright, now that's pushed out of the way, we can move on.
Also:
YES. YOU CAN BE A DANCESTOR.
YES. YOU CAN BE AN ANCESTOR.
YES. YOU CAN BE AN EXILE.

Okay. Now we can move on to how it's planned to be like.

All of the Trolls are located in Homeworld, they perhaps already know each other, unless you wish to make some development from scratch, ask the person who you plan to do development with, and if they agree, then you may. All of the Humans are located in Earth, and yes, they are gems too, Crystal Gems, actually! The Trolls are sent over to a mission, and more development can be made there, and such, let's say that the tech begins malfunctioning and they end up on Earth soon enough. The development is up to you guys after that, although, it's most likely that they're going to meet with the Humans and such.

However, for now, we're focusing on seperate points of views. The Trolls are aware of the existence of the Crystal Gems, but not aware of who they are or what they can do, and vice versa. Once it begins developing more and more, the plot will go on by itself.

JOHN -
ROSE -
DAVE -
JADE -
JANE -
ROXY -
DIRK -
JAKE -
ARADIA -
TAVROS -
SOLLUX -
KARKAT -
NEPETA -
KANAYA -
TEREZI - Constellations
VRISKA -
EQUIUS -
GAMZEE -
ERIDAN -
FEFERI -

You must put your reference like this example:
--
I hope this roleplay turns out to be fun for those who decide to take an interest in joining.
Congratulations if you've read this far, and thanks for reading!!

MSPARP LINK - https://msparp.com/gemstuck_time

You were walking about in your own KINDERGARTEN, which you've just arrived from your WARP PAD, you're really just taking your own train of nostalgia just by smelling about of this place. Which is nice, you don't get to come here often due to you working on HOMEWORLD's LAW and such, which you're not complaining of! It's your purpose, and you absolutely adore it, more than usual, it's viewed in a perspective that could be known as black and white, BUT that's how the LAW works, and you'd like it to keep itself that way!

hi im catherine and i roleplay terezi/feferi! but im mostly decent at terezi.. hmu if you're down for a rp with me! i also do a few aus which im ultimate trash for.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Reply: #2
RE: GEMSTUCK AU
This should be in Group Connections btw! Just saying this should be in there bc this memo is for IC RPs only! :3

[Image: WD-K90.gif]

" Hallelujah, hallelujah! Meat is god, Meat is god!"
~Noya, Shoyo and Ryu 2k16
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-02-2016, 09:38 PM
Reply: #3
(11-02-2016 04:33 PM)Tachi_Pachi Wrote:  This should be in Group Connections btw! Just saying this should be in there bc this memo is for IC RPs only! :3

o H OKAY LEMME CHANGE IT THERE

hi im catherine and i roleplay terezi/feferi! but im mostly decent at terezi.. hmu if you're down for a rp with me! i also do a few aus which im ultimate trash for.
Offline 06-14-2018, 05:17 AM
Reply: #4
This looks like it's a normal IC RP, just with a chat linked into it, so this belongs here with everything else lol

Just gonna drop this here, responding to old stuff to try and get some of the old peeps that were on here years ago back up and rp'ing lol

[Image: c13bc6dd9eedc0e5979ba517db8cbff2.jpg]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)