Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PesterChum MSPARP Forums Theme
Offline 11-01-2016, 08:09 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-01-2016 08:12 PM by EnticingEffects.)(Edited by EnticingEffects.)
Reply: #1
PesterChum MSPARP Forums Theme
Why don't you make the website, or /a/ website, look like PesterChum, or Trollian? I think it would be beautiful to have and I'd use it all the time. (Used to have PesterChum installed on my old computer before my sister spilled milk on it. I cried about it. I cried about spilt milk.) Anyway, it's just a suggestion, and I think it would be pretty sick to have for those of us who don't have enough storage space on our computers/laptops to download it.

(11-01-2016 08:09 PM)EnticingEffects Wrote:   Why don't you make the website, or /a/ website, look like PesterChum, or Trollian? I think it would be beautiful to have and I'd use it all the time. (Used to have PesterChum installed on my old computer before my sister spilled milk on it. I cried about it. I cried about spilt milk.) Anyway, it's just a suggestion, and I think it would be pretty sick to have for those of us who don't have enough storage space on our computers/laptops to download it.

I never had a problem with the old one I had, I just figured more people would use yours, if you ever made it, since it would be associated with the people who made MSPARP and their forums, which are very stable websites.

I'll RP as Aradia, Nepeta, Kanaya, Porrim, Terezi, Feferi, Meenah, Rose, or anyone!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)