Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alienoid Composing Music Without Prior Music-Composing Experience for a Bloodswap AU
Offline 11-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Reply: #1
Alienoid Composing Music Without Prior Music-Composing Experience for a Bloodswap AU
So, if you keep up with my Transfusion thread (my bloodswap AU and basically my precious baby on these here forums), you'll probably know that I'm working on a Walkaround game right now. You know, ala Alterniabound and Openbound. However, I kind of forgot for a moment that you need music in these kinds of things. And I can't really go back and use the original themes for the characters since the characters are sort of different on account of their swapped blood colours.

So I decided to open up OpenMPT and see if I could scrap some tunes together.

So, here I've got a rough draft for what I'm planning to be Olive!Terezi's theme.

I'm not content with the shitty default MIDI instruments, but I'm pretty proud of how it turned out despite my lack of prior experience with this sort of thing. I'm planning on seeing if I can replace those instruments to give it more of a Terezi vibe. But in the meantime, here you go! I'll keep this thread updated if I make more themes, which I either will do, or won't do if I somehow manage to convince someone else to do this for me.

(Don't be afraid to point out my terribleness/mediocrity/decency with this and other songs. It's probably a good idea to get the general vibe on what people feel so I can make changes accordingly.)

Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)