Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Don't say that about my muse!
Offline 10-25-2016, 04:01 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-25-2016 09:41 AM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #1
Shocked Don't say that about my muse!
A very specific kind of pet peeves memo. Namely:

What's the worst thing that people get wrong about your muse? Think things that they auto onto you in roleplay, or get mad at you for getting "wrong."

For me, it's the assumption that Kankri is super neat and organized, or that the Dolorosa is a prude. Refreshingly enough, I don't think I have one for Signless!

Anyway, answer away!

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
x1 x1(list)
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-25-2016, 05:28 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Don't say that about my muse!
The assumption that Mituna is just a clumsy troll or that Gamzee is just a stoner. Like no. There's more to them than that.

Geminis doing homework.
[Image: tumblr_njbt4j3KNK1r9ee9go3_1280.png]

Comment on my ThisCrush because why not? AA's ThisCrush
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-25-2016, 06:51 AM
Reply: #3
the assumption that Tavros is always so self conscious and has social anxiety. ,,,wHY??? i'M NOT ALWAYS LIKE THAT...
Offline 10-26-2016, 01:02 PM
Reply: #4
the assumption that terezi is always giggly and laughs all the time and lacks feelings towards how others feel like.
she's a nicely developed character along with several of hussie's other bazillion characters, please do not ruin that of them!

hi im catherine and i roleplay terezi/feferi! but im mostly decent at terezi.. hmu if you're down for a rp with me! i also do a few aus which im ultimate trash for.
Offline 10-27-2016, 12:17 PM (This reply was last modified: 10-27-2016 12:20 PM by ☆Sonic_Staars☆.)(Edited by ☆Sonic_Staars☆.)
Reply: #5
When people thinks Nepeta is retarded when the fact is that she was based on a cat! I mean Nepeta rps with her friends *even Karkat!* as a feline because rps are really enjoying! And when peeps think Nepeta is force-shipping herself with Karkat just because:
"Karkat <3 Nepeta: Ohhhhhh yessss"
"Karkat <3 Vriska: Ohhhhhh nooooo"

I actually headcanon Nepeta being extroverted, excited and mostly friendly. Spending most time rping with Terezi and others

[Image: WD-K90.gif]

" Hallelujah, hallelujah! Meat is god, Meat is god!"
~Noya, Shoyo and Ryu 2k16
Offline 11-16-2016, 05:24 AM
Reply: #6
Most things about Cronus.

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution
Offline 11-16-2016, 07:22 AM
Reply: #7
That John is a clueless coward. Like, he's going to fight a fucking clown and his psycho skull baby right now!

[Image: nTxLHX0.png]
Th@nk y0u, lurking.moar [TV] f0r m@king this f0r me! :3
Offline 11-16-2016, 11:11 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-16-2016 11:12 AM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #8
(11-16-2016 07:22 AM)KetroDissonice Wrote:  That John is a clueless coward. Like, he's going to fight a fucking clown and his psycho skull baby right now!

yessssssssss

(for that matter, that Jane is a crybaby/coward. gosh diddly darnit another assassination attempt lol anyway wyd)

(Give the Crockerberts more credit)

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Offline 11-16-2016, 12:32 PM
Reply: #9
SPOILER ALERT

Yeah, and Eridan isn't insane; I dunno if it's canon or not, but my irl friend told me that he killed Feferi to prevent Jack from giving her a painful death, as to where Feferi doesn't even seem to live long enough to say anything after Eridan goes through her ((insert that's-what-he-said joke here)), and that's when I made my headcanon that he felt bad about it, so he let Kanaya kill him, somewhat. I mean, he had time to react and kill her (again) as he's OP ranged while she's melee, but he didn't even lift the wand. He must've realized how much it would hurt, though, as he gets scared right when it happened...

[Image: nTxLHX0.png]
Th@nk y0u, lurking.moar [TV] f0r m@king this f0r me! :3
Offline 11-17-2016, 02:35 AM
Reply: #10
The assumption that Feferi is either just one-dimensionally bubbly or is a total bitch (because she broke off her moiraillegiance with Eridan).

Shruggy shrug!

[Image: 9d3ff5f2395541ff167a77e23effbf0e.gif]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)