Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
OC Making stories?
Offline 10-20-2016, 03:04 PM
Reply: #1
OC Making stories?
I see pretty little love in OC making on most RP communities, so, since I have experienced making billions of OC's through the years, I'd like to hear stories around here on how your OC's came to be. Like, your inspirations, and the changes your OC's go through throughout their development process.

This'll be fun! :D

OK first topic: Tell me about your first OC? Like, which fandom do you start at, and how cringey they are, if at all XD.

Mine personally is tons of Pokemon OC's based around the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon lore. And while they are not THAT cringey, the more I remember their traits, they're just... bland. Bland as a piece of wood honestly. And don't get me started with my first RP character, an Inuyasha OC...

And literally, me and my friend's whole RP can be summarize with us painstakingly trying to ship ourselves with Inuyash while Mily (my old OC's name) gets brainwashed by Naraku here and there coz- I don't even know.

Good thing I've rewritten them to be barely bearable, hee hee XD

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU (Under Rewrites)

I RP with OC's only :)
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-20-2016, 04:50 PM
Reply: #2
RE: OC Making stories?
Well, my first OC is Kyle Fischer from Homestuck, and Everybody (probably) knows Kyle(Dying Light reference). I got his name from Dying Light's parkour boss hero, KYLE Crane, and a chess master which I forgot his name.

At first I have develope him pretty well, but it turns out not. But thanks to Ghostsoul's criticsm(maybe), I make some tweaks here and there to make him a better OC.

Also, I don't really know what defines self-insert OC, but Kyle is inspired by myself, mostly.

Richard VS
The Russians

[Image: tumblr_o4erv15Uj31sc73eno1_1280.gif]
Thanks starlitEnchantress for the talksprite
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-20-2016, 06:40 PM
Reply: #3
I don't really call that as an self insert since he's mostly just based on you. As long as you don't completely think "I wonder how I should react with this?" most of my old OC's are self inserts coz they're quite bland beyond the fact that they're basically a younger me. But yeah, cool! Keep up making OC's, it really develops your RP style and is just plainly really fun :D

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

MY AU (Under Rewrites)

Offline 10-20-2016, 08:18 PM
Reply: #4
My first-ever OC was a Marty Stu from Harry Potter who had a house elf who could teleport him anywhere just because I wanted so. Shame on me.
Will ramble about my Homestuck OCs later.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Offline 10-20-2016, 09:45 PM
Reply: #5
My first OC was Keri O'Shea, who was a Harry Potter OC. The complete opposite of a Mary Sue. I'm not going into detail.

It's been one long ass ride.
Offline 10-21-2016, 08:28 AM
Reply: #6

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Offline 10-21-2016, 06:57 PM (This reply was last modified: 10-27-2016 04:46 PM by ☆Sonic_Staars☆.)(Edited by ☆Sonic_Staars☆.)
Reply: #7
Oh yeah, her symbol is a Sonic head logo silhouette :3

[Image: WD-K90.gif]

" Hallelujah, hallelujah! Meat is god, Meat is god!"
~Noya, Shoyo and Ryu 2k16
Offline 10-22-2016, 01:44 PM (This reply was last modified: 10-27-2016 04:47 PM by ☆Sonic_Staars☆.)(Edited by ☆Sonic_Staars☆.)
Reply: #8

Offline 10-27-2016, 03:59 PM
Reply: #9
Well this died so quickly. Better revive it with a new topic since I really like talking with you guys! :D

Hmmm, how about some memorable character moments from your OC's? Like, what's your fave moments of them in an RP or maybe in some fanwork? I have tons regarding my main trio; Cernun, Louces, and Joel. But I'd love to hear yours first :D

(Oh and spoiler, most of the stuff I'll probably be posting is gonna be some RP stuff with ThiefofHearts, seriously, his memos are fun! :D)

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

MY AU (Under Rewrites)

Offline 10-27-2016, 04:44 PM
Reply: #10
Well, the most memorable character moments are that: When Ashe tries to place the other house he built during SBURB session on Anne's house carefully in Gamerstuck fanventure, he accidentally dropped it and some of Anne's stuff (specifically Sonic figurines) fell down and Anne literally flipped the fuck out and said "MY BABIES, THEY'RE GONE" while Ashe began to secretly laugh so hard xD

Another one was Ashe was panicking because there are Drunk people responding to the memo and Anne responded to the memo, typing in a drunk way because she ate too much chilidogs and drank too much Faygo Hoppis (my purple troll oc) gave her (that was about 15 or 13 bottles)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)