Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
What's your OC voice sounds like?
Offline 10-19-2016, 02:00 PM (This reply was last modified: 10-20-2016 04:17 PM by instrumentallyPerfect.)(Edited by instrumentallyPerfect.)
Reply: #1
What's your OC voice sounds like?
Have you ever RP with an OC and began to think "I wonder what does their voice sounds like."? Well, it's a bit easy to imagine it if you found their ref, but what if you don't?

Now I don't know why, but I'm opening this memo for you to share what's your OC sounds like.

I have two OCs, one is Maya Fischer who I think sounds like Laura Bailey as Fiona from Tales from the Borderlands.
As for the other one, Kyle Fischer, I think Kyle's voice is sound like James Arnold Taylor as Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank.

Richard VS
The Russians

[Image: tumblr_o4erv15Uj31sc73eno1_1280.gif]
Thanks starlitEnchantress for the talksprite
x1(list)
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-19-2016, 06:03 PM
Reply: #2
RE: What's your OC voice sounds like?
Well for Anne, her voice would fit as Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls because it matches her personality, which is her, though being a serious "criticizer", is cocky and takes things that are hard to like "This is all easy! I can do this with my eyeballs out!" Type (yes, she's more of a weirdo)

For Ashe, well, his voice fits as Shininchi Kudo/Conan Edogowa because of his serious-like tone (it may sound like he's cold but he is suprisingly a big softie lmao) from Detective Conan but I'm still thinking his voice fits more as Silver the Hedgehog from Sonic the hedgehog (Yes it's Sonic, end me )

And for the others, idk yet

That's all I got :V

[Image: WD-K90.gif]

" Hallelujah, hallelujah! Meat is god, Meat is god!"
~Noya, Shoyo and Ryu 2k16
Quote this message in a reply
Away 10-20-2016, 02:46 PM
Reply: #3
I imagine Joel having a sort of Finn from adventure time like voice (on the first seasons, not the deeper one on the later seasons)

Louces has a really low and punkass voice so I'm not sure, maybe Johny Yong Bosch (I might've butchered the spelling) the voice of Funimation dubbed Ichigo from Bleach could work.

I'm not sure with Cernun though since they have a pretty genderfluid voice and I rarely find any matching that.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU :V

PM ME TO RP! CANON OR OC, HOMESTUCK OR NOT! I'm a bit shy, sorry.
Offline 10-20-2016, 04:16 PM
Reply: #4
Ok, now I think Kyle's voice is sound like James Arnold Taylor as Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank.

Richard VS
The Russians

[Image: tumblr_o4erv15Uj31sc73eno1_1280.gif]
Thanks starlitEnchantress for the talksprite
Offline 10-20-2016, 07:09 PM
Reply: #5
I think Lacile would have a voice similar to Claudia Black's voice acting, but it would have a bit more of an almost... stutter? Like she's thinking faster than she's speaking.

[Image: PML1RdN.gif]
Offline 10-20-2016, 09:47 PM
Reply: #6
I think Keri's voice is Shoelaccey MintyOreos Staecey with an Irish accent.

Geminis doing homework.
[Image: tumblr_njbt4j3KNK1r9ee9go3_1280.png]

Comment on my ThisCrush because why not? AA's ThisCrush
Offline 10-20-2016, 10:44 PM
Reply: #7
I think James 'Jack' McOleson would sound... Much like the male Corrin from FE Fates.
Offline 10-24-2016, 06:31 AM
Reply: #8
I think Vevix "Rounder" Reemunger's voice sounds a lot like Michael from Rooster Teeth (Acheviment Hunter, Rage Quit)
Offline 10-26-2016, 06:09 AM
Reply: #9
Hmmm, tough question. For my main, Alex, I'd.. probably end up going for Tilda Swinton? Maybe slightly more effeminate? Oh, and slightly higher pitched too, but other than that. Yeah, spot on.

"Eternity eludes us, even as a thought."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Offline 11-16-2016, 05:32 AM
Reply: #10
Django's canon voice for me is Revolver Ocelot, specifically MGS3 era. It's the kind of cocky sound I was looking for. Though I modify it with a southern drawl.

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)