Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
【UPDATED !!!】 OC or Canon hijinx! Romance or Not~【SFW Ver 3.4】
Offline 10-19-2016, 08:01 AM
Reply: #31
RE: [PG edition] OC or Canon hijinx! Romance or Not- either is fine~
Oh my god finally I found someone in persona fandom! I'm a fan of horror and action myself, especially when combined with supernatural settings with a kitchen sink of mythical entities and creatures. I'm also fond Tolkien esque fantasy settings too. I generally tend to use oc's myself if you would not mind that. I love world building and plot quite a bit and can enjoy a good dose of fluff too. Either persona or somethings with oc I'd be glad to RP.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-19-2016, 03:00 PM
Reply: #32
(10-19-2016 08:01 AM)Sugar-antithetical Wrote:  Oh my god finally I found someone in persona fandom! I'm a fan of horror and action myself, especially when combined with supernatural settings with a kitchen sink of mythical entities and creatures. I'm also fond Tolkien esque fantasy settings too. I generally tend to use oc's myself if you would not mind that. I love world building and plot quite a bit and can enjoy a good dose of fluff too. Either persona or somethings with oc I'd be glad to RP.

Aaaah~~ < 3

It's nice to meet you! I love supernatural settings yes- but sadly never got into Tolkien's works hehe. Ironic right?

Oc Persona stories can be the most fun! Also cool world building and whatnot- depending on what game you base it off of UwU

Shall we discuss details in PM ?

[Image: OjE9Mmq.gif]

*sprites by Kettlecom @tumblr *
Offline 10-19-2016, 08:15 PM
Reply: #33
(10-19-2016 03:00 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  
(10-19-2016 08:01 AM)Sugar-antithetical Wrote:  Oh my god finally I found someone in persona fandom! I'm a fan of horror and action myself, especially when combined with supernatural settings with a kitchen sink of mythical entities and creatures. I'm also fond Tolkien esque fantasy settings too. I generally tend to use oc's myself if you would not mind that. I love world building and plot quite a bit and can enjoy a good dose of fluff too. Either persona or somethings with oc I'd be glad to RP.

Aaaah~~ < 3

It's nice to meet you! I love supernatural settings yes- but sadly never got into Tolkien's works hehe. Ironic right?

Oc Persona stories can be the most fun! Also cool world building and whatnot- depending on what game you base it off of UwU

Sure! Though I meant any generic fantasy setting when I wrote "Tolkien esque". Sorry for the confusion. We could try and make a new idea with persona and make a whole cast of characters. To be clear ive finished 3 but not 4.
Offline 10-20-2016, 05:52 AM
Reply: #34
This seems interesting! I don't do one on one rps much , but I'd like to give it a shot. If you're still interested, that is :3c

[Image: tumblr_nchguxTX091rtyinao1_500.gif]

“A dream that requires you to hurt someone... I think it's wrong.”

-Komaru Naegi
Offline 10-20-2016, 02:45 PM (This reply was last modified: 10-20-2016 02:47 PM by EriGam_SinDere.)(Edited by EriGam_SinDere.)
Reply: #35
(10-20-2016 05:52 AM)Komaru Wrote:  This seems interesting! I don't do one on one rps much , but I'd like to give it a shot. If you're still interested, that is :3c

Yes! Positively~~~ they're much easier to keep up on and reply too, especially since you get more time to think of a reply and there's less of a deadline. I normally reply like once a day at minimum...but i make sure they're at least semi lengthy y'feel ahaha

what sounds best to ya?

(10-20-2016 05:52 AM)Komaru Wrote:  This seems interesting! I don't do one on one rps much , but I'd like to give it a shot. If you're still interested, that is :3c

Yes! Positively~~~ they're much easier to keep up on and reply too, especially since you get more time to think of a reply and there's less of a deadline. I normally reply like once a day at minimum...but i make sure they're at least semi lengthy y'feel ahaha

what sounds best to ya?

(10-19-2016 08:15 PM)Sugar-antithetical Wrote:  
(10-19-2016 03:00 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  

Aaaah~~ < 3

Sure! Though I meant any generic fantasy setting when I wrote "Tolkien esque". Sorry for the confusion. We could try and make a new idea with persona and make a whole cast of characters. To be clear ive finished 3 but not 4.

well that sounds pretty fun heehee

ooooh it'll be fun~ I only have one official shin megami tensei (DeSu/persona) oc so far but i can integrate older oc's into the plotline easily enough~~~

i'm more familiar with the third game too no worries! So the dark hour is the central topic, probably taking place after arena and arena ultimax- meaningmitsuru still runs the company that fights shadows but our young heroes are the star recruits in their sector~

Offline 10-20-2016, 09:12 PM
Reply: #36
Quote:well that sounds pretty fun heehee

ooooh it'll be fun~ I only have one official shin megami tensei (DeSu/persona) oc so far but i can integrate older oc's into the plotline easily enough~~~

i'm more familiar with the third game too no worries! So the dark hour is the central topic, probably taking place after arena and arena ultimax- meaningmitsuru still runs the company that fights shadows but our young heroes are the star recruits in their sector~

I'm a little familiar with smt and it's games but I've only played persona, though if you did want to RP smt I'm still definitely up for that too. I'm not familiar at all with the story of the arena games but that does sound like a good starting point.
Offline 10-21-2016, 01:04 AM
Reply: #37
Hmmm...
I have two different OC's for Homestuck that are trolls, one human f you want to do an oC ship!
I'm fine with Canon ships too, though some I'm not as good at roleplaying.

I am always making for OCs so I'm sure I'll have more soon

[Image: QrhdRj.gif]

Alexander Hamilton Play Trash
-
[Image: 109e4a3679f3c6c615b5f2c5f26446a3.jpg]
Offline 10-22-2016, 05:01 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-22-2016 05:02 AM by EriGam_SinDere.)(Edited by EriGam_SinDere.)
Reply: #38
RE: [*UPDATED sfw edition] OC or Canon hijinx! Romance or Not- either is fine~
(10-21-2016 01:04 AM)deadlyThoughts Wrote:  Hmmm...
I have two different OC's for Homestuck that are trolls, one human f you want to do an oC ship!
I'm fine with Canon ships too, though some I'm not as good at roleplaying.

I am always making for OCs so I'm sure I'll have more soon

I'm totally down for an OC ship! I updated my list if you wanna pick from it~

(10-20-2016 09:12 PM)Sugar-antithetical Wrote:  
Quote:well that sounds pretty fun heehee

I'm a little familiar with smt and it's games but I've only played persona, though if you did want to RP smt I'm still definitely up for that too. I'm not familiar at all with the story of the arena games but that does sound like a good starting point.

no worries! You didn't really miss much- mitsuru still runs the kirijo group and Sees, she just has more knowledge on shadows after arena.

Offline 10-22-2016, 06:55 AM
Reply: #39
Quote:no worries! You didn't really miss much- mitsuru still runs the kirijo group and Sees, she just has more knowledge on shadows after arena.

Alright alright! Shall we move to pm then to discuss? :3
Offline 10-22-2016, 02:06 PM
Reply: #40
Hmmm....
I'm really fine with them all ^^

I'd prefer to use one of my Alternian trolls for this roleplay, since they need a bit of character building.
One has more than the other, the one with more being Kinjii Makual
The one with less character building ( brand new ) is one Yuraro Sakkai

[Image: QrhdRj.gif]

Alexander Hamilton Play Trash
-
[Image: 109e4a3679f3c6c615b5f2c5f26446a3.jpg]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)