Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
【UPDATED !!!】 OC or Canon hijinx! Romance or Not~【SFW Ver 3.4】
Offline 10-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Reply: #11
RE: [PG edition] OC or Canon hijinx! Romance or Not- either is fine~
(10-04-2016 02:15 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 12:11 PM)JackytheJack Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 11:50 AM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  I can only imagine your precious cinnamon roll has difficulties in comprehending the flirting heehee~~

Want me to send the message or shall you? Or would you prefer discussing further details in the thread?

Not when it gets sexual, no. When she calls her a "(utie," she kind of understands it.

Maybe we should discuss details here, if you don't mind.

I definitely don't mind!~ Your charas sound super precious!

hmmm what kind of Au or situation would you prefer? should our characters meet for the first time or already know each other? Do you prefer m/m m/f f/f or is it all personality based?

Um...I don't know. Idon'tknow have a real preference. What do you want to do?
Also, I do whatever kind of pairing as long as it's cute and the personalities match and all that
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Reply: #12
Generally, i adore cute femslash; however, In quen's case it would be personality based. Want me to send a pm with a ref? His personality is literally wants to be a cool edgelord who plays bass and likes msi. Probably prefers shy babs to flirt with haha. Taurin is just....fandom dependent and disillusioned.

If this determines character picking for ya heehee.

[Image: OjE9Mmq.gif]

*sprites by Kettlecom @tumblr *
Offline 10-06-2016, 05:01 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-06-2016 05:03 AM by JackytheJack.)(Edited by JackytheJack.)
Reply: #13
(10-05-2016 03:00 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  Generally, i adore cute femslash; however, In quen's case it would be personality based. Want me to send a pm with a ref? His personality is literally wants to be a cool edgelord who plays bass and likes msi. Probably prefers shy babs to flirt with haha. Taurin is just....fandom dependent and disillusioned.

If this determines character picking for ya heehee.

Ooooh, Edgelord. Me likey. I honestly don't have many characters for a type of guy like that, except maybe Fate to just be like, "dude, just chill out," or something.

Taurin also sounds interesting! Also, I don't think it'd really...influence it. I'd love to use any of the characters! ...I'm actually missing, like, ten mourn of the possible choices from that one thread I made, I think. Wow. I should probably add those in.
Offline 10-06-2016, 02:29 PM
Reply: #14
we could just establish multiple characters we wanna use at once and see who mingles and matches too- cause then at the least we'll have some good platonic bonds in the meanwhile.

Over time we would be able to see who would fit best too~ The real question is the kind of story we want and how to start it.

Offline 10-07-2016, 04:59 AM
Reply: #15
(10-06-2016 02:29 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  we could just establish multiple characters we wanna use at once and see who mingles and matches too- cause then at the least we'll have some good platonic bonds in the meanwhile.

Over time we would be able to see who would fit best too~ The real question is the kind of story we want and how to start it.

Ah, right. So, what would you want? Something actiony? Because I'm fine with that.
Offline 10-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Reply: #16
(10-07-2016 04:59 AM)JackytheJack Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 02:29 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  we could just establish multiple characters we wanna use at once and see who mingles and matches too- cause then at the least we'll have some good platonic bonds in the meanwhile.

Ah, right. So, what would you want? Something actiony? Because I'm fine with that.
I am always game for action my dude.

Offline 10-08-2016, 06:47 AM
Reply: #17
(10-07-2016 03:27 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  

Cool. So, what action thing should we do?
Offline 10-08-2016, 07:10 AM
Reply: #18
(10-08-2016 06:47 AM)JackytheJack Wrote:  

What about monster hunting secret organization?

Offline 10-08-2016, 12:45 PM
Reply: #19
(10-08-2016 07:10 AM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 06:47 AM)JackytheJack Wrote:  

What about monster hunting secret organization?

...that sounds awesome.
Offline 10-09-2016, 12:49 PM
Reply: #20
Quote:...that sounds awesome.

Shall I write a starter or would you like to discuss more plot details?

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)