Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Borderlandstuck anyone? (made more orderly and updated a tad)
Offline 09-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Reply: #11
RE: Borderlandstuck anyone?
Guys I'm still totally down to roleplay this! Hit me up on it my dudes, Borderlands is just super duper GREAT aaaaah < 3

If you guys wanna ship i'm down for that too

[Image: OjE9Mmq.gif]

*sprites by Kettlecom @tumblr *
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Reply: #12
RE: Borderlandstuck anyone?
I'm here. Let's do it. Already in chatroom.

Richard VS
The Russians

[Image: tumblr_o4erv15Uj31sc73eno1_1280.gif]
Thanks starlitEnchantress for the talksprite
Offline 09-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Reply: #13
RE: Borderlandstuck anyone? (made more orderly and updated a tad)
I'm tempted to join, I really am, but I'd either need to make a character first or salvage one of my old borderlands characters.
Offline 09-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Reply: #14
(09-03-2016 02:04 PM)JackytheJack Wrote:  I'm tempted to join, I really am, but I'd either need to make a character first or salvage one of my old borderlands characters.

Take your time mate~~ There's no rush on the offer hehe. If you'd like I'll assist you if I'm able (ref or retooling or situating, whatever you mayneed!)

Offline 09-03-2016, 02:42 PM
Reply: #15
(09-03-2016 02:23 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 02:04 PM)JackytheJack Wrote:  I'm tempted to join, I really am, but I'd either need to make a character first or salvage one of my old borderlands characters.

Take your time mate~~ There's no rush on the offer hehe. If you'd like I'll assist you if I'm able (ref or retooling or situating, whatever you mayneed!)

Right, well, I have two fun characters here, in my opinion. One is name Spes, and she has a revolver of hers as her special ability, dealing varying a mount of damage. If I remember correctly her skill trees involve shield capacity on one side, Fight for your life mode and health on one, and focusing on her revolver on the last one. She's cheerful and very optimistic. A bit childish in a way, but she can be serious when the bullets start flying.

Then there's Pixel, and she's...interesting in her own right. Pixel is a hacker, and her main ability is hacking robots and such for her own use. One tree is increased efficiency with her elemental weapons, the middle one is increased damage against organic creatures, and the other one is just increasing her stats all around. The last one is interesting as she literally augments herself to be more like a robot. She's a bit more pessimistic than Spes, but even so she is very curious about certain things. She also hates the outside world and just nature in general.
Offline 09-03-2016, 03:52 PM
Reply: #16
(09-03-2016 02:42 PM)JackytheJack Wrote:  

Right, well, I have two fun characters here, in my opinion. One is name Spes, and she has a revolver of hers as her special ability, dealing varying a mount of damage. If I remember correctly her skill trees involve shield capacity on one side, Fight for your life mode and health on one, and focusing on her revolver on the last one. She's cheerful and very optimistic. A bit childish in a way, but she can be serious when the bullets start flying.

Then there's Pixel, and she's...interesting in her own right. Pixel is a hacker, and her main ability is hacking robots and such for her own use. One tree is increased efficiency with her elemental weapons, the middle one is increased damage against organic creatures, and the other one is just increasing her stats all around. The last one is interesting as she literally augments herself to be more like a robot. She's a bit more pessimistic than Spes, but even so she is very curious about certain things. She also hates the outside world and just nature in general.

Oh gosh they sound both cute and Badass! I'd love to get to know the characters more~~~
you have them very well fleshed out too , that's pretty impressive.

With me it's like? They're fleshed out but if you ask me to summarize I just offer: Pyron likes his static shotgun and skag, Yuri likes her corrosive SMG and her regenerative shield. They're kinda polars.

I have a third oc in the works but i can't do anything with 'em yet.

Offline 09-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Reply: #17
(09-03-2016 03:52 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  

Oh gosh they sound both cute and Badass! I'd love to get to know the characters more~~~

With me it's like? They're fleshed out but if you ask me to summarize I just offer: Pyron likes his static shotgun and skag, Yuri likes her corrosive SMG and her regenerative shield. They're kinda polars.

Oh, I'm glad you like them! I haven't used them in a long time, and I'd be perfectly fine with using them again if you care to roleplay with me.
Offline 09-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Reply: #18
(09-03-2016 04:09 PM)JackytheJack Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 03:52 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  

Oh, I'm glad you like them! I haven't used them in a long time, and I'd be perfectly fine with using them again if you care to roleplay with me.

Definitely~~~ It sounds super fun tbh! Just lemme know what times are best for you and if you prefer pM or skype or tumblr etc etc etc~~

Offline 09-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Reply: #19
(09-03-2016 04:41 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  Definitely~~~ It sounds super fun tbh! Just lemme know what times are best for you and if you prefer pM or skype or tumblr etc etc etc~~

Well, I live in Eastern Standard Time, U.S, and I start school after Labor Day. Before then I'm fine with just about any time as long as it's not supper late at night. I'm considering going to sleep now, actually. I normally prefer skype for my roleplay, but due to certain reasons I'd rather do it through pm system. This site has a pm system, correct? If not I also have a deviant art by the same name as this.

Buuuut I should probably go to sleep. I don't want to oversleep too mu continue this later?
Offline 09-04-2016, 01:39 AM
Reply: #20
(09-03-2016 04:52 PM)JackytheJack Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 04:41 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  Definitely~~~ It sounds super fun tbh! Just lemme know what times are best for you and if you prefer pM or skype or tumblr etc etc etc~~

Well, I live in Eastern Standard Time, U.S, and I start school after Labor Day. Before then I'm fine with just about any time as long as it's not supper late at night. I'm considering going to sleep now, actually. I normally prefer skype for my roleplay, but due to certain reasons I'd rather do it through pm system. This site has a pm system, correct? If not I also have a deviant art by the same name as this.

Buuuut I should probably go to sleep. I don't want to oversleep too mu continue this later?
Oh cool! Your timezone's only a couple hours ahead of me~
I wound up passin' out my dude sorry bout that. Alright- and yeah this site has a p durable PM system. Do you wanna discuss further details through PM?

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)