Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Borderlandstuck anyone? (made more orderly and updated a tad)
Offline 08-27-2016, 02:47 PM (This reply was last modified: 12-01-2017 03:35 AM by EriGam_SinDere.)(Edited by EriGam_SinDere.)
Reply: #1
Bug Borderlandstuck anyone? (made more orderly and updated a tad)
EDIT/UPDATE 11/30/2017 : re posting(bumping) this thread~ I'm still more than over down for a homestuck/borderlands aesthetic or one or the other, whichever you'll dig more~

EDIT (September 2, 2016) :I'm still searching for one on one borderlands Roleplays~ If you have any questions please be sure to either PM me or leave a question here on the post, I'll be sure to reply alright? Also- if you'd please, when requesting to RP- Please let me know who you'd like to roleplay as, if you'd wanna ship or just want a buddy or enemy dynamic, and if you have any fun plot ideas~~

I ADORE borderlands and homestuck, and well uh- yeah. Hence the post! I'll do my best to make this post comprehensive~

What I'm Searching for (in a roleplay buddy)
What I'm searching for (in the roleplay)

Fun Little note: I'll draw your borderlandstuck or borderlands oc if you want me too UwU Especially if the rp goes especially well or we get along particularily well~

Things that are allowed in roleplay and ooc:
- Gore
- harsh language
- Offensive humor- but nothing past leafyishere or FilthyFrank style humor please

Things that are NOT allowed in roleplay and ooc:
- godmodding/auto-ing
- Super Duper sexual stuff
- Force-shipping

Ships and Oc's
I may update this thread in the future if I think of anything else~

[Image: OjE9Mmq.gif]

*sprites by Kettlecom @tumblr *
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-28-2016, 01:10 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Borderlandstuck anyone?
Well, i love to rp with you as my OC.
Here's a little bit about him:
He's a fun-loving guy but a bit shy, especialy around strangers, and usually will become silent. He tries to not to others feelings with his words directly. He can easily annoyed and will become sarcastic.
His vault hunter is the 'Inventor', which he will throw a ball-shaped machine that will shoot random elemental laser at the enemies around it(kinda like a disco ball). As he level up, he will focus more on giving explosive damage, fire rate and raw damage in exchange for accuracy(kinda like Claptraps boomtrap skill tree).
Here's what he looks like(It's not his vault hunter clothes btw).

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Richard VS
The Russians

[Image: tumblr_o4erv15Uj31sc73eno1_1280.gif]
Thanks starlitEnchantress for the talksprite
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-28-2016, 02:01 PM
Reply: #3
(08-28-2016 01:10 PM)pacifistRunner Wrote:  Well, i love to rp with you as my OC.
He's a fun-loving guy but a bit shy, especialy around strangers, and usually will become silent. He tries to not to others feelings with his words directly. He can easily annoyed and will become sarcastic.
His vault hunter is the 'Inventor', which he will throw a ball-shaped machine that will shoot random elemental laser at the enemies around it(kinda like a disco ball). As he level up, he will focus more on giving explosive damage, fire rate and raw damage in exchange for accuracy(kinda like Claptraps boomtrap skill tree).
Your OC sounds cool already! Their ability is so fun! Alright alright! I'm definitely down to rp, I wanna find out what this guy's like- how he reacts to situations~

How do you prefer to rp?

Offline 08-28-2016, 02:07 PM
Reply: #4
(08-28-2016 02:01 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  
(08-28-2016 01:10 PM)pacifistRunner Wrote:  Well, i love to rp with you as my OC.
Your OC sounds cool already! Their ability is so fun! Alright alright! I'm definitely down to rp, I wanna find out what this guy's like- how he reacts to situations~

How do you prefer to rp?

Anyway you like, i guess. Btw my timezone is GMT+07:00 and by the time i post this it's 11:00 here.

Richard VS
The Russians

Offline 08-29-2016, 05:17 AM
Reply: #5
(08-28-2016 02:07 PM)pacifistRunner Wrote:  
(08-28-2016 02:01 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  

How do you prefer to rp?

Anyway you like, i guess. Btw my timezone is GMT+07:00 and by the time i post this it's 11:00 here.

I'll hafta google that specific timezone cause i'm an idiot- but thanks for the heads up~~~
I'm just online at odd hours i s'pose. also in return- here's the uncolored ref for my babs

[Image: tumblr_ocmw4sMo701uqs1awo1_500.jpg]

normally yuri wears a hat but aaay

Offline 08-29-2016, 11:15 AM
Reply: #6
bumpit bumpin' the thread

Offline 08-30-2016, 01:44 PM
Reply: #7
The roleplay isn't limited to just borderlands but this post expresses my current top interest. Bumping it again~~

Offline 08-30-2016, 10:23 PM
Reply: #8
Hey ES, juat want to tell you that i'm busy right now so i can't rp with you right now. I PM you when I ready. Sorry

Richard VS
The Russians

Offline 08-31-2016, 03:14 AM
Reply: #9
(08-30-2016 10:23 PM)pacifistRunner Wrote:  Hey ES, juat want to tell you that i'm busy right now so i can't rp with you right now. I PM you when I ready. Sorry

That's perfectly alright~~ Take your time! IF stuff came up it came up after all.

Offline 09-01-2016, 10:46 AM
Reply: #10
bump! Still searchin' my dudes