Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Ships you wish to do but never get to
Away 08-26-2016, 07:58 AM
Reply: #11
RE: Ships you wish to do but never get to
Yeah! I saw a DirKri ship once in alphaswap and that's about it!!

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU :V

PM ME TO RP! CANON OR OC, HOMESTUCK OR NOT! I'm a bit shy, sorry.
x1 x1(list)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-26-2016, 08:35 PM
Reply: #12
I always go out as a kankri looking for some porkri but I never get a porim it's like i can find anyone but porim.

OH MY GOG THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Offline 08-26-2016, 08:41 PM
Reply: #13
TavJade i guess.

Richard VS
The Russians

[Image: tumblr_o4erv15Uj31sc73eno1_1280.gif]
Thanks starlitEnchantress for the talksprite
Offline 08-26-2016, 09:47 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-26-2016 09:47 PM by Nes24.)(Edited by Nes24.)
Reply: #14
well erijohn is one and the other would be erisolsprite x jake

I don't know what is going on or what I'm doing 90% of the time.
Offline 08-26-2016, 10:05 PM
Reply: #15
Um nepsol

[/color][/align][/strike][/u][/i][/b][/sollux][/spoiler][sollux][b][i][u][strike][align=center]
x1(list)
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 08-31-2016, 12:30 PM
Reply: #16
You know whats even sadder than never finding your rarepair? When you just can't find the popular ships. I'm a very canon-oriented person, just the way I roll. So the fact that I can count on one hand the number of Karezi ships I've partaken in is like a katana to the neck. The many times I've *nearly* done DaveJade or... I guess DaveRose? But never actually done it is just astounding.

Okay, there was this one time with a Rose that just went... hilariously bad. Or maybe just hilarious? It was NSFWE, something I discovered when she left rather angrily after it got hilarious, so hilariously bad sounds right after all. Got sidetracked. I'm a reverse magnet for people who like canon or canon-based ships.

[Image: Bro-3.gif]
Sure you want me?
Offline 08-31-2016, 02:22 PM
Reply: #17
Vriska Spade Hussie
((Omg TT your signature ROLF.))

Richard VS
The Russians

[Image: tumblr_o4erv15Uj31sc73eno1_1280.gif]
Thanks starlitEnchantress for the talksprite
Away 08-31-2016, 06:01 PM
Reply: #18
Literally every ship since I'm horrible in canon DX

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU :V

PM ME TO RP! CANON OR OC, HOMESTUCK OR NOT! I'm a bit shy, sorry.
Offline 09-01-2016, 07:57 AM
Reply: #19
I mean, I wanna do Porrim x Kurloz for whatever reason, but typically Kurloz is never around, or when search happens I'm blind or Kurloz leaves in a millisecond.
Offline 09-04-2016, 02:28 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-04-2016 02:34 AM by EriGam_SinDere.)(Edited by EriGam_SinDere.)
Reply: #20
I feel you HARDCORE with the DaveTav. It's odd, you think it'd be more popular but it's not (somehow).
I stg I was unfortunate enough to have nothing but rareships (aside from Rosemary and Johnkat) so there's hardly any content- and I need to produce some to hopefully spark a following.

My rarest rare ships that I never get to RP or talk much about are: Eridan/Gamzee, Aradia/Terezi, and Vriska/Nepeta

(08-31-2016 12:30 PM)OnceUponAStrider Wrote:  You know whats even sadder than never finding your rarepair? When you just can't find the popular ships. I'm a very canon-oriented person, just the way I roll. So the fact that I can count on one hand the number of Karezi ships I've partaken in is like a katana to the neck. The many times I've *nearly* done DaveJade or... I guess DaveRose? But never actually done it is just astounding.

Okay, there was this one time with a Rose that just went... hilariously bad. Or maybe just hilarious? It was NSFWE, something I discovered when she left rather angrily after it got hilarious, so hilariously bad sounds right after all. Got sidetracked. I'm a reverse magnet for people who like canon or canon-based ships.

Karezi and Davejade are some of my strongest pale ships tbh if that counts- it sucks you never get to RP your canon ships though my dude, and honeslty a hilariously bad or just hilarious roleplay is emmorable and sounds great. That rose missed out.

[Image: OjE9Mmq.gif]

*sprites by Kettlecom @tumblr *

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)