Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
echeladder
Offline 08-18-2016, 09:50 AM
Reply: #1
echeladder
They should add the ability to scroll up and down the echeladder. this would be cool to do so you could see all the ranks you have gotten. This is just a cool idea i just came up with.

OH MY GOG THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-18-2016, 11:33 PM
Reply: #2
RE: echeladder
While it's probably possible to make this happen, that takes all the fun and mystery out of the echeladders. :) You're just going to have to post and play around until you get there! Or find the compilation list that a few members have been working on.

[Image: PML1RdN.gif]
x1(list)
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-19-2016, 01:46 AM
Reply: #3
ya you hove a point there. But what if you can only go down and see the one's you've already been to.

Offline 08-19-2016, 06:23 PM
Reply: #4
I agree, I really like the option of scrolling down. I want to see what number echeladder I'm on, and how far I've come from my Greentike days!

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Offline 08-19-2016, 08:11 PM
Reply: #5
heh lol Just the option to scroll down would be cool

of course I Eridan Ampora approve of this message NYEH!

Offline 08-20-2016, 06:16 AM
Reply: #6
(08-19-2016 11:33 PM)risibleMiscreant Wrote:  People have already compiled a list of all of the ranks for every class. There's also a way to see all of them, which is mentioned in one of the responses to this master list.

Would it be all too difficult to make a scroll bar? It's absolutely not a necessary change, and you're right, it's a little bit redundant. I feel like it's more the sort of thing that would just be neat, regardless. But it's such a silly little thing and if it would take a lot of work, then there's absolutely no need.

x1 x1(list)
Offline 08-20-2016, 10:26 AM
Reply: #7
(08-20-2016 06:16 AM)why-am-i-here Wrote:  
(08-19-2016 11:33 PM)risibleMiscreant Wrote:  People have already compiled a list of all of the ranks for every class. There's also a way to see all of them, which is mentioned in one of the responses to this master list.

Would it be all too difficult to make a scroll bar? It's absolutely not a necessary change, and you're right, it's a little bit redundant. I feel like it's more the sort of thing that would just be neat, regardless. But it's such a silly little thing and if it would take a lot of work, then there's absolutely no need.

You remind me so much of myDiamond I dont know if thats a good thing or not???

Offline 08-20-2016, 12:16 PM
Reply: #8
(08-20-2016 10:26 AM)starswerl Wrote:  

Heh, well, neither do I, I suppose! Funny when things like that happen though.

x1(list)
Offline 08-20-2016, 01:00 PM
Reply: #9
(08-20-2016 12:16 PM)why-am-i-here Wrote:  
(08-20-2016 10:26 AM)starswerl Wrote:  

Heh, well, neither do I, I suppose! Funny when things like that happen though.

ya the only reason i dont know if thats good or not is because we fight all the time. and the only reason you remind me of my moiral is because of the paragraph you wrote as a reply to the first one you replied to. heh but what evs

Offline 01-22-2017, 09:22 AM
Reply: #10
I remember sitting and trying to use the scrollbar there for several minutes when I first joined.

Shruggy shrug!

[Image: 9d3ff5f2395541ff167a77e23effbf0e.gif]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)