Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Bloodborne: The Sacred
Group Tags
Offline 08-10-2016, 06:09 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-10-2016 06:10 AM by The Vantas Inquision.)(Edited by The Vantas Inquision.)
Reply: #1
Bloodborne: The Sacred
((Bloodborne! Human OCs only plz))
In the midst of the night, unlucky humans were turned to beast and began their rain of terror. Everyone hid in their homes and didn't go anywhere.
And then the hunt was on.
The Hunters, using blood and their sacred weapons to eradicate the beasts, but sometimes each other. The Chapel was a safe place for both hunters and humans, which was where our story begins, with a sacret hunter.
His name was Ilos Ventra, a very skilled hunter, along with his sister, Ziva Ventra. They were twins. Ilos had returned from the Hunter's Dream to search for his sister, who was in the midst of a hunt. He wore a vest and normal dark shirt with leather gauntlets and black gloves, he wore light armor leggings and a light leather jacket to sometimes blend in as a human, if he wanted to. He put his hood up slowly exited the chapel. His main weapons of choice were a long bladed sickle and blunderbuss. He looks right at you and smirks, he had a crow mask like many Hunter killers. The question you should be asking is if he'll kill you or not.

[Image: sig_by_ekura123-dbatol2.png]

Art By Ekura
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-10-2016, 10:58 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Bloodborne: The Sacred
The one whom he's targeting is a woman, accused of being able to transform into a beast at will, her face was shrouded by a blood red hood which she wears on top of a dark gray fur and leather armor. She notices Ilos, and quickened her pace. Holding her sheathed short sword just in case.

Her name is Xera Caellum.

((I'm bringing her back! ;)

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU (Under Rewrites)

I RP with OC's only :)
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Reply: #3
ILOS: Xera the beast hunter... *He widened his smirk* They got a large bounty on your head, the townsfolk, I should kill you where you stand.. But I know that you are somewhat innocent, i'll turn a blind eye.. *He looked devious with the crow mask on, unlike other hunters he hunted large beast and only killed the small ones when he was bored, he spinned his sickle in his hand but soon put it away*

Art By Ekura
Offline 08-10-2016, 02:18 PM
Reply: #4
XERA: I however am not too sure if I should trust you... *she looks at him suspiciously through her hood, from this angle one could see part of her pale face and really short dark brown hair* Frankly it is I who should take the chance of killing you right now, but I ain't feeling it as of yet. I dare you to strike me first though *her right arm glows in preparation of a spell, but she doesn't seem to plan on using it just yet*

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

MY AU (Under Rewrites)

Offline 08-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Reply: #5
ILOS: He lifted her chin up to him with his finger* But you won't kill me... I believe you stole some of my blood the last time we met, my sister isn't pleased. You should've that she'd be angry.. *He leaned in closer* But I forgive you..

Art By Ekura
Offline 08-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Reply: #6
XERA: *a bit startled from how close he is and pushed him off* Don't do that. *her hand darkens, losing it's glow, but she kept her left hand dangerously close to drawing her sword* Then, if you don't plan on killing me, what exactly do you want..? Hunter. *she spat the last word in disgust*

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

MY AU (Under Rewrites)

Offline 08-10-2016, 02:37 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-10-2016 02:38 PM by The Vantas Inquision.)(Edited by The Vantas Inquision.)
Reply: #7
ILOS: I'm trying to kill a rogue hunter, but it seems he's trickier than most hunters I faced. I will require a companion in order to put him out of the dream.. Are you up for it, or are you just gonna prey on the weak with your brother?..

Art By Ekura
Offline 08-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Reply: #8
XERA: Hmph *sheathes her sword* who's the target?

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

MY AU (Under Rewrites)

Offline 08-10-2016, 02:51 PM
Reply: #9
ILOS: You may remember him as Jack the Ripper, terrible nick name if you ask me. He sliced up one of the Hunter Judges (Hunter Slayers) and almost killed him. We believe he hides out near the chapel. Let's get going. *And he headed off*

Art By Ekura
Offline 08-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Reply: #10
Xera paused for a while, contemplating on actually joining him, before shrugging and following.

They were in a forest, Xera perched on a tree branch, ready to kill her prey. She licked her lips as she held her sword.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

MY AU (Under Rewrites)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)