Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-29-2016, 01:18 AM
Reply: #32
RE: D e a r P a s t M e.
you need to watch leafy more kek

[Image: 200.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Away 08-30-2016, 11:37 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-30-2016 11:38 AM by spectralArtist.)(Edited by spectralArtist.)
Reply: #33
Dear past me,

Why are you so fucking awkward

signed, A hypocrite

Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 09-04-2016, 02:28 PM
Reply: #34
Dear Past Me,

With my condolences- I must condemn your Tavros. You roleplayed him rather horrendously- and really the only character you put any effort into was Jade. Please do your character research before you're inclined to roleplay as a character that isn't one of your oc's- IT honestly makes roleplays less stressful and far more bearable for everyone.

sincerely, future you.

P.S. Don't forget to put the spaghetti up so you can refry it.

[Image: OjE9Mmq.gif]

*sprites by Kettlecom @tumblr *
Offline 09-04-2016, 04:06 PM
Reply: #35
dear past self...

pls just stop. ur obviously rly bad at every strider in existence, no matter how much u think ur good or smthn. just. drop thE STRIder obsESSION. ALL THOSE HEADCANONS ARE unlHeaLTHY YOU LITTLE FUCking shit.

sincerely, daddy. future you

TG: you bring ur jean wilder movies over tonight and well have an ironic sleepover
EB: gene.
TG: whatever
Offline 09-04-2016, 04:44 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-31-2017 10:52 AM by thankstyler.)(Edited by thankstyler.)
Reply: #36
dear past me,

why the fuck did you think you could play so many characters? it all turned into a mess and all of them ended up mediocre. you're so much better off with selecting a few and actually learning them, jfc.

also, be thankful that your future self actually learned how to play a strider. i get that you had that obsession phase.

never try to play karkat or kanaya, we've been over this.

john actually isn't impossible, you just didn't actually practice at all.

and hey, kid. chin up, because those assholes at school that hate you are jealous of you. if writing makes you feel better, write. i know that it's hard, and that you're depressed and tired and moving (hooray!) but i swear, it really and truly does get somewhat better. you're actually going to be okay.

when you get to your new place, it's gonna be different, and you're gonna start homestuck. it's going to be amazing. throw your abusive friend away soon, love. she's bringing you down and you know it, even though you love her. by the way, cosplaying is fun and you're gonna be alright at it for your first try being... shit, honestly. aside from that, i know writing is fun and you're really into it. it's ok if you get writer's block.

don't feel pressured into nsfw, you don't belong there yet, and you might be ace.

you're going to make good friends here, and you belong here. it's ok to cry. it's ok to be mad, yeah? this still makes you feel better, and you thought you were the shit, and what's wrong with that? you weren't ever mean about it.

update: ALTHOUGH YOU SHOULDN'T PLAY EVERYONE, don't limit yourself. you're interested in muse? try them out, even if you don't really think you'll be good at it. you might surprise yourself. also, try a little harder to give people a chance when you think you don't like their writing style. it's how you met quinn and pkay and syd.

[Image: tumblr_n7tdax9DoT1s1ayhao1_r1_500.gif]

I have so many fucking splinters that I carry tweezers around.
Offline 09-06-2016, 11:34 AM
Reply: #37
Dear Past me,

You need to learn how to distinguish the difference between canon and fanon, and for god's sakes, when you roleplay a troll, don't fall into the immaturity of the whole 'buckets' and 'gog' pit.Seriously, that stuff is just... Terrifying. Also, don't be afraid to do other things, branch out to different AUs, RP with people and characters you wouldn't before, and please, don't force yourself to constantly do smut. You can have fun without all that.

You'll do great.. Eventually.

Sincerely,
Your future self

[Image: dff0cc3c4d80616e589a3bbaa34a2718.jpg]
Keep that chin up, soldier.
all will be resolved in time
have hope for the future!
and whatever you do, don't cry.
Offline 09-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Reply: #38
Dear Past me,

When you're reading this, you're probably super into Homestuck, and being the fucking weeb I know you are. Don't wear shades to school, you know you can't see through them, and DO NOT change your personality to fit a homestuck character, you were perfect the way you are.
Don't be obsessed with only gay ships, branch out and understand that all ships are good (except a few abusive kinds). Keep Drawing, and stop being so cliche relying, Karkat isn't some ultimate uke fuckass yelling troll, and for the love of GOD, Jane is not in the way of your ships.
Also, please don't get your cousin, Jake, into homestuck, you're literally putting him so late in the homestuck fandom, he missed all the awesome things that you experienced when it first came out. Why didn't you show him earlier.

Also. Keep roleplaying, it'll help with the stress, and just because Roxy/mom drinks doesn't mean it's okay for you to drink.
Trust me.
Put that fucking bottle down now, before you get caught and sent to rehab you beautiful fuck.

With all the love in the universe, Present Me.

[Image: Homestuck.full.1732120.jpg]
We were never as innocent as you believed we were.
Offline 09-11-2016, 02:18 AM
Reply: #39
Dear Past me,

PLAY CHARACTERS THAT ARE NOT ERADIN AND SIGNLESS. Kankri, and Dualscar are two good stepping stones to grow as an RPer, and maybe, just maybe, Develop your OC a little bit.

PS. YOUR AROMANTIC. DON'T GIVE THEM FALSE HOPE.

[Image: FcWHscU.gif]
My Muses are Signless/Sufferer, Psiionic/Helmsman, Handmaid, and Darkleer.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 09-11-2016, 02:38 AM
Reply: #40
Dear Past Me,

USE PUNCTUATION.

Sincerely, Your NOT Stupid Self.

Thanks, Starlit!
[Image: iblin___for_sinkingsailor_transparent_by...ah3rz0.png]

Why does Vriskan Exist
Why Does Erisol Exist