Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
D e a r P a s t M e.
Offline 08-18-2016, 05:30 AM
Reply: #21
RE: D e a r P a s t M e.
Dear, past me eridin is cool just except it.

OH MY GOG THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-18-2016, 10:09 AM
Reply: #22
Dear Past Me...
John doesn't sound like a girly Tavros, and Gamzee doesn't sound like a masculine Terezi. (Also, Amporas are the sexiest. Deal with it.)

Troll-Session
Human-Session
[Image: c0521545-65a5-11e6-9cfb-3923a4b750a8.gif]
By RandyDandyDad
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 08-18-2016, 10:15 AM
Reply: #23
Another one for Past Me:

If you want to play a character and don't know how, learn! Read guides, read their wiki page, read pesterlogs. And if you still have no idea what you're doing, try it out anyway. There's no better way to learn, even if it ends up difficult and awkward the first few times. Maybe there'll be some characters you just don't mesh with, but 90% of the time, the only thing standing between you and them is some good old practice.

TA: iif you cant fiigure 2hiit out by fuckiing around you dont belong near computer2.
Offline 08-18-2016, 11:26 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-18-2016 11:26 AM by Goldie.)(Edited by Goldie.)
Reply: #24

Dear Past Me,

Please please please stop getting emotional and anxious over every typo and mistake you have done as a character ALSO PLEASE TRY AND ATLEAST ROLEPLAY AS SOMEONE YOU NEVER ROLEPLAYED BEFORE LIKE ROSE OR JOHN OR EVEN SPADES SLICK EVEN IF YOU SUCK SO MUCH ASS AS ALL OF THEM
TRY YOUR BEST STOP WALLOWING OVER EVERYTHING AND OVERTHINKING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WOULD THINK AT SOMETHING YOU WRITE.

STOP BEING THE PAST
START BEING THE FUTURE

From Present Me.

[Image: for_goldie_transparent_by_starrypelt2whi...aghh1o.png]
ER: leggings should not exist, whoever cReated leggings should be dRopped into a pit of self destRucting and staRving meow beast
x1(list)
Offline 08-19-2016, 10:50 AM
Reply: #25
Oh, I have another one.

Dear Past Me...
Don't be afraid to share your ideas! Any criticism will help you advance with your ideas! Also, don't be afraid to express yourself. Be as derpy as you want! You shouldn't care! (Don't forget about the AU's you used to love to roleplay as, too. Get back to the PetStuck shit that you loved. We both know you still love it so don't argue.)

Troll-Session
Human-Session
[Image: c0521545-65a5-11e6-9cfb-3923a4b750a8.gif]
By RandyDandyDad
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 08-20-2016, 05:46 PM
Reply: #26
Dear Past Me:

First of all, YOU DO NOT NEED 39 FUCKING FANTROLLS OH MY GOD. Second, please follow the naming rule for trolls and for humans. I do not need the memories of that birdtroll with a four-letter first name to resurface. Be glad you didn't find out about MSPARP earlier or you probably would have made someone hate you.

Also please stop trying to tell your IRL friends about Homestuck.

- With love (and much hate too), Present Me.

Howdy! I'm awkwardComedian, but call me Comedian!

I RP:
shitty puns! carcinoGeneticist
babblingMythologist [ALEX] (fankid)

Non-Homestuck:
Understuck! Chara Dreemurr [CHARA]
Skeleton! Chara Dreemurr [CHARA]
Offline 08-20-2016, 05:48 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-20-2016 05:49 PM by utopianHero.)(Edited by utopianHero.)
Reply: #27
Dear past me: Why the fuck did you do this to yourself. Homestuck is the most beautiful thing you will ever experience and it will make you fucking depressed when you see it end and realize your life can never be like that.

TT: It seems that there is a high probability---detectable only in a rare unit of measurement simply known as fuck tons---that you are a complete fucking tool.
Offline 08-21-2016, 04:09 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-27-2016 09:02 AM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #28
Dear Past Me,

Reread canon more often. Angst exists for a reason, write it when and only when you want/need it or it serves a real purpose in the narrative. Reread canon more often. How a character talks is as important as what they're saying, think a little. Reread canon more often.

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Offline 08-27-2016, 02:19 AM
Reply: #29
Dear past me,

Your Dave is shit stop.

Hate, Future me.
Offline 08-28-2016, 02:22 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-29-2016 03:27 AM by denae.)(Edited by denae.)
Reply: #30
dear denae (from like a day ago, or weeks ago, or whenever really) *

hia!! good news!! you weren't as big of a dork as you are. right now. because you can't turn back now man we're making this happen, we are going to be in this whole bloody fiasco together. you are slowly leveling up your dork level up to a million thousand infinity and numbers that have not been made. but besides that, i can tell that you are a pretty clueless shoelace right now and you need to tie yourself up and get back to walking. you're upset, you're worried, and you're a gigantic little frantic mess. you think your writing is bad, you think you're not perfect or beautiful of anything. don't think like that.

sometimes life is hard, full of rejection, sadness, and pain. but you love life. it gives you opportunities, it gives you gifts, it gives you friends and family and interests and it's trying to give you these obstacles to help you bloom into a person. a person that knows how to solve things and fix things and just become better and better each step of the way. you can fall. you can jog. you can sprint-- go your own pace!! take your time, and just go with what you're comfy with. everything in the end is going to be super duper. you got this and i love you!! ♥

[Image: tumblr_mf95x0uqEu1rrz1z2o1_400.png]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)