Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mobile accessibility of the menu bar
Offline 07-16-2016, 01:59 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-16-2016 02:04 AM by Beans.)(Edited by Beans.)
Reply: #1
Mobile accessibility of the menu bar
This is something that's been on my mind for a while now, but as summer picks up and I find it more difficult to have frequent computer access, it's all the more pressing.

On MSPARP forums mobile, you can access the User Control Panel no problem - look at your memos and personal notepad and such. However, the entire menu bar is inaccessible - this wouldn't be much of a concern for me, except that I can't access my saved reply/memo drafts whatsoever while on mobile (as you can see by the screenshot, I have a fair number of them, usually 6-10).

Would there be any way to make some, if not most/all of the things on the Menu bar accessible on mobile? Particularly the Saved Drafts menu.

Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-16-2016, 05:03 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Mobile accessibility of the menu bar
Omg it does this to every mobile device i have (browser, android tablet and my android phone using the same browser), and it makes it hard to edit my profile (i like to do this very often) without useing my non-mobile devices to copy and type the link out on my mobiles. I've tried different browsers (Chrome, Dolphin, and Firefox) and none worked.

I Am Power's Origin.

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-16-2016, 06:59 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-16-2016 07:08 AM by epithetic.)(Edited by epithetic.)
Reply: #3
I'm not experiencing any of these issues on my Android devices on Chrome, Firefox or anything else I've tried.

Android versions tested include: 4.0.x, 4.1.x, 4.3, 4.4, 5.x, 6.x
Offline 07-16-2016, 07:52 AM
Reply: #4
I'll try reinstalling some stuff and trying other browsers and see if that helps. Thank you!

Offline 07-21-2016, 09:47 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-21-2016 09:48 PM by Echowitch.)(Edited by Echowitch.)
Reply: #5
If this never got resolved, I had this problem for a while - until I clicked right where it said menu. It's not a visible button, distinguished on its, but I'm guesssssing you're using iOS?

Click Tiptap on it, and Saved Drafts is still comfily sitting with its miscellaneous buddies, Chumroll and Memo Subscriptions.

it's okay to lose yourself sometimes

[Image: JFqSmEg.jpg]
Offline 06-29-2020, 04:41 AM
Reply: #6
I hope so many new things and issues are going to be discussed here over there on this meeting. As i have have read about this news from paper owl reviews blogs. Looking for more kind of things over here.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)