Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Nadia's shotty covers
Away 07-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Reply: #1
Nadia's shotty covers
I'm just going to post my shitty Kanaya and calliope cover songs here, since editing and I don't get along too well they are all without background music, one day I will figure out how to do it but not right now.

calliope cover of be my escape
Kanaya cover of savages
Kanaya cover mother knows best
Kanaya cover don't wake me up

[Image: giphy.gif]
All aboard the nope train destination Givenofucksville!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Away 07-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Nadia's shotty covers
If you ever want editing done/editing help you can hmu! I've been recording/editing my own covers for over a year now :3
Also god damn these covers are really good >:D

1F YOU B3L13V3 H4RD 3NOUGH 1N 1M4G1N4RY TH1NGS, TH4T M4K3S TH3M SL1GHTLY L3SS F4K3!
[Image: EG1EGE]
x1(list)
Quote this message in a reply
Away 07-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Reply: #3
(07-07-2016 02:23 PM)LegislaceratorGC Wrote:  If you ever want editing done/editing help you can hmu! I've been recording/editing my own covers for over a year now :3
I would very much appreciated that or at the very least a few tips, I want to be able to edit the next fan parody I do for alternias got talent I've practiced a bit but it's not too good yet.

Away 07-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Reply: #4
(07-07-2016 02:51 PM)kanadia413 Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 02:23 PM)LegislaceratorGC Wrote:  If you ever want editing done/editing help you can hmu! I've been recording/editing my own covers for over a year now :3
I would very much appreciated that or at the very least a few tips, I want to be able to edit the next fan parody I do for alternias got talent I've practiced a bit but it's not too good yet.

Yasss ok just PM me when you need anything :3

1F YOU B3L13V3 H4RD 3NOUGH 1N 1M4G1N4RY TH1NGS, TH4T M4K3S TH3M SL1GHTLY L3SS F4K3!
Away 07-21-2016, 02:31 PM
Reply: #5
Alright another cover, this time for the song it's over isn't it from Steven universe, once again without background music and mainly because I doubt there would be an instrumental version of this song yet so since I have no prowess with musical instruments of any sorts a plain vocals only song will have to do anyway here's the link to the song, feedback is always welcome

Away 07-22-2016, 02:41 AM
Reply: #6
(07-21-2016 02:31 PM)kanadia413 Wrote:  Alright another cover, this time for the song it's over isn't it from Steven universe, once again without background music and mainly because I doubt there would be an instrumental version of this song yet so since I have no prowess with musical instruments of any sorts a plain vocals only song will have to do anyway here's the link to the song, feedback is always welcome

aaaaa this is so good!! >:D
(also i kiiiiinda know how to make instrumentals? still need more practice at it but if you're okay with it i want to try putting this to an instrumental :3)

Away 07-22-2016, 06:13 AM
Reply: #7
(07-22-2016 02:41 AM)LegislaceratorGC Wrote:  
(07-21-2016 02:31 PM)kanadia413 Wrote:  Alright another cover, this time for the song it's over isn't it from Steven universe, once again without background music and mainly because I doubt there would be an instrumental version of this song yet so since I have no prowess with musical instruments of any sorts a plain vocals only song will have to do anyway here's the link to the song, feedback is always welcome

aaaaa this is so good!! >:D
(also i kiiiiinda know how to make instrumentals? still need more practice at it but if you're okay with it i want to try putting this to an instrumental :3)

Thanks! And that's fine with me, it would definatly be interesting, i can't read or write music so sadly I don't think I could help much, but I know the melody well enough if you want me to check it I guess?

Away 11-03-2016, 12:45 AM
Reply: #8
So I've done some more covers recently a jade cover for my audition to broadwayteir (which got me the part) and finally learned how to edit! Which I used to add background music to a Once Upon A December cover which I'm pretty proud of. So um enjoy I guess...or not? I'm just happy to have done these in the first place.
jade cover of for good
technically not a homestuck cover of Once Upon A December

Away 11-18-2016, 07:31 AM
Reply: #9
so I was just wondering if anyone would want to do a voice acting colab, with thanksgiving break coming up I have a little time on my hands and was hoping to get some VA practice in with kanaya or jade. If you want to see my work look up kanadia413 on youtube my channel should be the first and my colab with melodic I have some pesterlogs uploaded there, if you like what you hear just reply here or PM me.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)