Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Ghoulstuck (NOW: Season 3) TW: Gore, Some disturbing things
Group Tags
Away 07-03-2016, 12:44 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-28-2016 11:45 AM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #1
Ghoulstuck (NOW: Season 3) TW: Gore, Some disturbing things
Humans isn't the only ruling creature in this society. For millions of years we have lived with creatures known as Ghouls. They look like human, and almost act like human, yet at night, they would either feast at humans or their own kind, they cannot eat or drink any human food except cofee as they make them nauseous, they would show their true nature once they show their black irises and red eyes... They're no pushovers either, they possess what was known as Kugane, or liquid muscles they can control in order to fight, those are Bikaku (a tail), Koukaku (an arm), Ukaku (Wings), and Rinkaku (tentacles). Only with Kugane as well can they be killed, that is why the anti-ghoul organization called CCG developed Quinqes, weapons made out of Kuganes to combat the ghoul threat.

However if humans and ghouls exist, what of half ghouls? Albeit rare, they sure do. Which can either be in born (very rare) or artificial. How exactly can one make artificial ones is currently not known, and is being looked on by CCG. What is known about half-ghouls however is that they are very powerful, beyond that of normal ghouls, so one must be killed immediately.

((Sorry for long explanation :|

You are walking at the streets at night when you hear something at an alleyway. Immediately, a woman ran up to you, screaming for help.

WOMAN: PLEASE! PLEASE HELP M- *got stabbed on the back by Kagune spikes*
AKI: *the spikes came from her Ukaku which was still out, she walks out of the shadows, her eyes black and red, showing she's a ghoul* crap. i let this bitch got away. oh well... *glares at you* i see that you caught me. yes im a ghoul. whatterya gonna do about it.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU :V

PM ME TO RP! CANON OR OC, HOMESTUCK OR NOT! I'm a bit shy, sorry.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-03-2016, 12:49 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-03-2016 12:50 PM by TheGiantsparrowbee.)(Edited by TheGiantsparrowbee.)
Reply: #2
RE: Ghoulstuck
Tyrone:Nothing at all
Tyrone:The bitch got what was coming
Tyrone:You beet me to her

#saveroleplay
Quote this message in a reply
Away 07-03-2016, 12:57 PM
Reply: #3
AKI: oh its just you. heh heh you said it. anyways. how's the hunt man? *she began pulling the body back to the alleyways where no one can see her* its better being safe.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 07-03-2016, 01:15 PM
Reply: #4
Tyrone:Whoa whoa whoa whoa what are you doing
Tyrone:*pulls out his chain*
Tyrone:You gotta make yourself seen
Tyrone:*wraps his chain around her neck and wraps the other end around a fire escape*
Tyrone:*proceeds to slash the fuck outta her while laughing crazily*
Tyrone:But how are you

#saveroleplay
Away 07-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Reply: #5
Luckily ghoul skin isn't affected by sharp objects that isn't kagune or quinque, so this became more as an annoyance to her.

AKI: fine. and um. stop it with the slashing. it's annoying. plus i can just kill you you know.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 07-03-2016, 01:31 PM
Reply: #6
Tyrone:You'd have to catch me first
Tyrone:Besides
Tyrone:I'm done here

Tyrone gazed at the tattered mess of flesh and organs that used to be a person with pride

#saveroleplay
Offline 07-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Reply: #7
Suddenly a two people fell from the roof. One happened to be a deranged drug addict trying to kill his cousin, the other, of course, was his cousin. Zeta (The good cousin) slashed the other with an axe. He didn't notice Tyrone and Ali.
ZETA: Fuckin asswipe!! *He threw his cousin's body into a rubar spike, he caught his breath and turned to see Ali and Tyrone* Oh fuck...

[Image: sig_by_ekura123-dbatol2.png]

Art By Ekura
Away 07-03-2016, 10:27 PM
Reply: #8
Aki stared at them nonchalantly and sighed.

AKI: looks like i gotta kill you two. *releases her ukaku once again, glaring threateningly*

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 07-03-2016, 11:29 PM
Reply: #9
ZETA: Wait! I won't say a word, alright? We've both done terrible things, so let's just forget them and move on.

[Image: sig_by_ekura123-dbatol2.png]

Art By Ekura
Offline 07-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Reply: #10
Enormous, razor sharp, bat wings protruded from Tyrones back.
He then flew up to greet Zeta.

Tyrone:Zeta my man it has been years
Tyrone:How you been

#saveroleplay

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)