Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
A Guide to Meenah Peixes
Offline 06-15-2016, 11:32 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-15-2016 11:40 AM by melodicTranscendence.)(Edited by melodicTranscendence.)
Reply: #1
A Guide to Meenah Peixes
Meenah is a fun character. That much can be said by pretty much anyone. She's interesting to study, and even more so to RP-- but you may find yourself in need of tips. This guide will help you learn everything you need to know about your favorite punky sea bitc)(!!!

In short...

Quote:MEENAH: i make fuckin m$ney bitch

[Image: tumblr_m5jdrxSSuG1rqdmn5o1_r1_500.gif]

my treehouse is on fire and for some reason i smell gas on my hands this is not what i had planned
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Away 06-15-2016, 03:41 PM
Reply: #2
RE: A Guide to Meenah Peixes
Wow. This is a great Meenah guide. And I'm being extremely serious here. I haven't seen a single Meenah guide on this forum or anywhere else for that matter. I gotta give you kudos for taking the time and effort, pal. Serious Kudos. Especially on that personality section. Those were some very excellent takes on Meenah's character traits and why she does what she does and how it corresponds with her character. Very well-written. The background on Meenah is also good and necessary as some people, including myself, are a bit foggy on the Beforian session.

Wow, I've been meaning to get into a Dancestor recently. And you know what, I think Meenah's a perfect for choice for me. I just need to work in my fish pun game. Wish me luck, and once again: good ship, pal!

Don't tell my mom I like homestuck.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-15-2016, 04:15 PM
Reply: #3
glub glub beac)(es 38D

Heh, now THIS will definitely be a great guide for roleplayers of everyone's fav punky sea princess. Nice work on getting into as much detail as possibubble. Hopefully people'll bring some more, style, into the whole deal with Peixes.
#beaches be cray cray #deFINitely #motha glubbin bubbles yo

MS: Ciao~ My name is Antonio Mars Copernicus. You can can just call me "Tony" though, for short. How's your day been coming along?
Offline 10-19-2016, 06:47 AM
Reply: #4
I really, really love how you managed to tackle her vulnerability without woobifying her. The Meenah we all need and love. It's hard to get anyone to acknowledge ANY alpha troll's character without feeling the need to invent a new, more sympathetic/tropey/palatable personality for them; nicely done.

Thank you for a very, very well-rounded and nicely composed guide. I'm writing a fic featuring Meenah right now, and this is a really helpful resource.

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Offline 10-19-2016, 04:04 PM (This reply was last modified: 10-19-2016 04:05 PM by Void.)(Edited by Void.)
Reply: #5
MEENAH: this beach beat me to the punch yo
#gfd

Meenah is a character very close to my heart, and your guide does her some amazing justice! I was gonna write one on her but you be saved me the effort. <3 How the fuck did I not fucking notice this guide months ago???

(Please excuse the lack of beautiful fuchsia on my improv Meenah-ism, I'm on mobile.)

[Image: kdWS62f.gif]
Offline 06-27-2018, 07:38 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-14-2018 11:15 PM by histronicMuser.)(Edited by histronicMuser.)
Reply: #6
after reading this i get an overwhelming conviction that if i were to be compared in personality to any troll itd most likely be meenah
thats hella cool

you know that time when youre supposed to be ruining lives but end up flushed for your auspitis moirails kismesis
yeah me neither
Offline 08-01-2018, 11:25 PM
Reply: #7
this is a really good guide! great job!

i suck toes

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)