Freshness Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.89 Average
art dump and requests by ekra (hero modes, talksprites, etc!)
Away 06-11-2016, 03:04 PM (This reply was last modified: Yesterday 12:26 AM by Ekura123.)(Edited by Ekura123.)
Reply: #1
art dump and requests by ekra (hero modes, talksprites, etc!)
An art dump, just enter here to see some homestuck style art stuff! There will be uploads of stuff time by time! And requests are open, because I'm quite bored. Man. Just give me a sprite of your character or something else and I'll draw it. Some day. Criticism welcome too. I'll post the artwork as a reply on this memo, but sometimes I just PM it :P. Please do credits or something when used though! by the way, no i am not just doing this for practice of drawing hands (yes i am) so please suit yourself with my bad drawing skills of hands. By the way here are some really trashy my original art style which is trashy daves if you want. There is also a possibility that I will procrastinate. Most times, I finish the request using 1-7 days, so be patient :3
here's my tumblr? some stuff are on there too?
You can also check out my deviantart
i also take normal art requests sometimes when im too lazy to make hero mode stuff. maybe talksprites
Just to be clear, here are some requirements:
1. a reference/sprite for ur request, or very good description
2. description of what they're doing
3. something i forgot--- THE ART STYLE (e.g doodle, hero mode, talksprite, sprite)

You can also PM me if you want to see the progress of your request.
thats really all there is to say on the matter
i got lazy with the tick list so never mind it

Requests are open for:
Hero modes
My random art style/doodles
Talksprites
Sprites (the original homestuck-ish ones)
and whatever you need
but don't request high quality shit i cant draw that kind of stuff
IMPORTANT: TRY TO FILL IN THIS FORM SO MY DRAWINGS ARE ACCURATE
(by the way most of the examples up there are from some time ago, quite inaccurate of what i'm capable of now??)
(you can request like 1000 stuff, i won't mind, but they'll probably take 3~5 years to finish man)

ah i miss april 2016
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Hero mode art dump and requests, why not
AMAZING HOLY SHIT

[color=#00D5F2]Hi im the knight of hope normally i talk in black text but this is my signature so its written in my blood color i HOPE we can be good friends..You got my pun right?
Quote this message in a reply
Away 06-12-2016, 09:46 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-13-2016 08:55 PM by Ekura123.)(Edited by Ekura123.)
Reply: #3
lmoa
(06-12-2016 09:31 PM)Enderkid Wrote:  AMAZING HOLY SHIT

indeed holy shitu
( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°) meme tho
lmoa

ah i miss april 2016
Offline 06-13-2016, 09:02 PM
Reply: #4
(psst! the pic in your signature isn't showing!)

Could you draw Courtyard Droll, Diamonds Droog and White Queen as Exiles sharing a meal on post-apocalyptic planet?

If you need a pose reference you can use this one but feel free to use whatever pose you'd like
[Image: 640?cb=20110309010335]

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
x1(list)
Away 06-13-2016, 09:26 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-17-2016 07:53 PM by Ekura123.)(Edited by Ekura123.)
Reply: #5
(06-13-2016 09:02 PM)Fubar Wrote:  (psst! the pic in your signature isn't showing!)

Could you draw Courtyard Droll, Diamonds Droog and White Queen as Exiles sharing a meal on post-apocalyptic planet?

If you need a pose reference you can use this one but feel free to use whatever pose you'd like

Hoo I'll try :D
So DD will be in the middle trying to take a can of soup from CD which is in the left while WQ is just sitting and watching them from the right

ah i miss april 2016
Away 06-22-2016, 03:48 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-22-2016 03:49 PM by Ekura123.)(Edited by Ekura123.)
Reply: #6
I forgot to bring my Tablet on vacation, so I am not able to draw anything for 3~4 weeks. I cri.
(You can still give requests, but they will be drawn after I get my tablet again or something. Sorry!)

ah i miss april 2016
Away 08-07-2016, 03:53 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-07-2016 03:53 PM by Ekura123.)(Edited by Ekura123.)
Reply: #7
(06-13-2016 09:26 PM)Ekura123 Wrote:  
(06-13-2016 09:02 PM)Fubar Wrote:  (psst! the pic in your signature isn't showing!)

Hoo I'll try :D
So DD will be in the middle trying to take a can of soup from CD which is in the left while WQ is just sitting and watching them from the right

[Image: some_exiles__by_ekura123-dad1oni.png]
HERE YOU GO FUBARIO :))))))))
ok that took a bit long >_>
AND it's kind of trash <_<

ah i miss april 2016
Offline 08-08-2016, 03:33 AM
Reply: #8
your art is really nice!! i really like your style :0

[Image: tumblr_ohw8q0PSMR1rb5pqfo1_500.jpg]
x1(list)
Offline 08-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Reply: #9
Hi there! I actually can't see any of your art due to sta.sh/deviantart not working on my computer (long story) but I'm sure it's great! If it's possible, could you please draw my fantroll?

Here she is:

[Image: AuPbWhl.png]

If you can, I would really like to see her as annoyed/tired/unimpressed, since... that's how her personality tends to be. And due to the problems with sta.sh and deviantart, could it please be uploaded on imgur or tumblr so i can see it? Thank you!!

TA: iif you cant fiigure 2hiit out by fuckiing around you dont belong near computer2.
Away 08-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Reply: #10
(08-08-2016 03:33 AM)SoapFlakes Wrote:  your art is really nice!! i really like your style :0

Thank you for le compliment! :)
though im just trying to become the great man himself(hussie) even if its impossible to become hussie
WHEN I AM ALREADY HIM
((jkjk

im probably going to draw some more stuff today

ah i miss april 2016

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)