Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
AGAINST ALL ODDS
Offline 06-05-2016, 11:01 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-14-2017 11:41 PM by Sir Tain Lee.)(Edited by Sir Tain Lee.)
Reply: #1
AGAINST ALL ODDS
AGAINST ALL ODDS

Greetings.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwoTs1_3NoYkeHcrbetHH...caQ3woz5Us]

The universe has a rather unusual way of making things happen. It makes us believe in the concepts of chance and miracles.

It seems that you have stumbled upon this story, as it was always fated to be. You are here now. You will witness the unfolding of a story that has already been finished and told and yet always changing and continuing. Each retelling is a new seed that grows different branches and leaves and flowers that ultimately lead to the same fruit.

Four young souls, fresh but ready, have been fated to brave a perilous journey. Though it is only recently that their paths have crossed, their lives have already been woven together. The Unkempt, Unassuming, Unorthodox and Undaunted will tango with adversities and obstruction in a dance of death and life with steps carefully choreographed to skirt around death for as long as they can.

Every journey starts with a single step. And it's about time this journey took its first step.

READER, choose a command.
==>Demand more vague intro-y bullshit about [specific topic you want to be discussed]
==>Attempt to be the first soul

[Image: Screenshot_2016_05_23_11_04_27_1.png]

MY FANVENTURE! Check it out:
AGAINST ALL ODDS
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-05-2016, 11:06 PM
Reply: #2
RE: AGAINST ALL ODDS
==> demand more vague intro-y bullshit about the souls

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hel
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-06-2016, 12:52 AM
Reply: #3
==> Demand more vague intro-y bullshit about souls and their journey.

Offline 06-06-2016, 10:44 AM
Reply: #4
(06-05-2016 11:06 PM)AstronArt Wrote:  ==> demand more vague intro-y bullshit about the souls

I will assume you are referring to the souls in this story.

These souls are constant. They will always go on this journey. Their paths are laid out, every branching possibility is there for them to take. It would appear as though that every decision will change the outcome, but like a little shift in the dunes in a vast desert, the outcome will remain as it is.

These souls are the Unkempt, Unassuming, Unorthodox and Undaunted. The Unkempt is one who defies necessary formalities and does not care for outward appearances. The Unassuming is one who does not speak unnecessarily, always lurking and contemplating. The Unorthodox is one that searches and applies truly creative and unconventional methods. Finally, The Undaunted is one who traverses into the unknown and presses onward with steely determination.

(06-06-2016 12:52 AM)Trusty McCoolguy Wrote:  ==> Demand more vague intro-y bullshit about souls and their journey.

Each soul has a destination, every turn and detour will ultimately lead to the same end.

The journey that our story's souls will be part of is one that breaks free of boundaries, explores other avenues and venture into the dark. They will plunge into fantastical and new worlds as they come into terms with themselves and lies ahead. These lands will shape the vessels into the proper forms for the true realization of their prophecies and destinies.

READER, choose:
==>Attempt to be first soul
==>Demand for intro-y bullshit about [insert desired topic]

AGAINST ALL ODDS
Offline 06-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Reply: #5
==> Attempt to be first soul

we are in the shit right now
Offline 06-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Reply: #6
(06-06-2016 10:59 AM)PurbleGib Wrote:  ==> Attempt to be first soul

Alright. First soul.

Our first soul is in school right now but I suppose we can try to be him right now.

Enter n-

[Image: 8atuiD9.jpg]

Yes. This is him. Our first soul seems to be stuck in detention. We're all wondering why. Could it be his callous attitude?

Geez. What an ass- ehm. Lets just get going. It seems that we can not make any more progress from this scenario for now. What do we do?

FUCK OFF ALREADY JEEZ TAKE YOUR QUESTIONS OUTSIDE

==>Be future Ares
==>Be one of the three remaining souls

AGAINST ALL ODDS
Offline 06-06-2016, 04:51 PM
Reply: #7
==> Be one of the other souls, who hopefully isn't busy with things, and is in a calmer state.

[Image: davesprite_talksprite_redo_by_starrypelt...amooty.gif]
i like making sprites sometimes so i did a sprite of davesprite
Offline 06-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Reply: #8
==>Be another soul that isn't grumpy and named after a Greek god of war

[Image: 1449486851051161000.gif]
I am the Swiss Chandelure of MSPARP. I can play as tAVROS, John or jade. Or as a Chandelure
Offline 06-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Reply: #9
(06-06-2016 04:51 PM)starlitEnchantress Wrote:  ==> Be one of the other souls, who hopefully isn't busy with things, and is in a calmer state.

(06-06-2016 09:48 PM)Chandy Nitram Wrote:  ==>Be another soul that isn't grumpy and named after a Greek god of war

Alright. We shall ta-
I SAID FUCK OFF
ALRIGHT MAN CALM THE FUCK DOWN WE'LL BE.....

THIS SOUL!
[Image: GfB0K5r.webp]
Alright. That guy was busy and respectful and we'll go in silence. How about we be....

this... guy?
[Image: FWTa3ah.jpg]

Yeah. No. He can't even HEAR us. In fact his cackling can be heard in the realm of the narrator and I swear it isn't nice.

Could it be? A soul which isn't grumpy, sweaty or crazy?

Let's attempt to be...

HER!
[Image: eJ1DGCx.jpg]
Finally! A calm, still and relatively not-grumpy character!
Yes yes yes! Lass. Let us g-
Guess we can't be any of them for now. What a load of shit. Well. What do we do now?

==>Be future Ares
==>Be future soul who was in the gym
==>Be future soul who was cackling
==>Be future soul who was in the library
==>[CUSTOM COMMAND]

AGAINST ALL ODDS
Offline 06-06-2016, 10:55 PM
Reply: #10