Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
"Define Normal."
Group Tags
Offline 05-23-2016, 02:12 AM
Reply: #1
"Define Normal."
The year was 2078. Mankind was advancing in science, pushing the limits. Some scientists did it for the good of mankind, but most of them were just trying to create biological weapons. At first they were just experimenting on sheep and other animals like that, but they wanted to push even further. Now they were using humans, adding in different DNA and syrums into the bloodstreams of prisoners and those that were on death row. Most of them didn't survive the experiments and those that did were regaured as failed subjects and killed.
There was one organization that had success, but they were an underground group. They had very few subjects that turned out to be viable for further testing after the injections, so they called them 'Numbers'. They were less than 20 Numbers still alive; they were kept deep underground in the facility.

[Image: c13bc6dd9eedc0e5979ba517db8cbff2.jpg]
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-23-2016, 03:29 AM
Reply: #2
RE: "Define Normal."
BIO: He was in his cell again, he had tried to kill the main scientist earlier. He was slowly losing his sanity, and soon they'd make him into a mutation* So... hungry... *They barely fed him*

[Image: sig_by_ekura123-dbatol2.png]

Art By Ekura
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-23-2016, 03:41 AM
Reply: #3
"LET ME GO YOU INCOMPETENT SHITSTAINS!" Two guards threw a young man into the cell beside Bio, locking the door with an extra padlock. The man's purple eyes shined in anger as he jumped up and reached through the bars towards one of the guards. "I KNOW SHE'S HERE! YOU FUCKERS ARE GOING TO PAY WITH YOUR LIVES!"
The guards laughed and left the room and the man cursed loudly, punching one of the bars.

Offline 05-23-2016, 03:58 AM
Reply: #4
BIO: Calm down... They'll treat you worse if you try to kill them... *He stood up, his height around 6'4*

Art By Ekura
Offline 05-23-2016, 04:04 AM
Reply: #5
The man's face softened when he saw Bio's awful state. He walked over to the side of the cell that faced Bio's. He was about Bio's height.
"Oh my God...I knew they were bad, but I didn't think...dammit!" The man clenched his fists and sighed. "How long have you been here?"

Offline 05-23-2016, 04:07 AM
Reply: #6
BIO: He was bruised and cut in every place, and had several syringe marks and loose bandages covering his wrist and arms* F-Five months... Maybe... I never was able to keep track of time well...

Art By Ekura
Offline 05-23-2016, 04:10 AM
Reply: #7
The man rummaged through his pockets and pulled out a small cloth. He unwrapped it and revealed the half of loaf of bread inside. He reached through the bars and handed the bread to Bio.
"Here, you look like you need it," He said.

Offline 05-23-2016, 04:13 AM
Reply: #8
Bio immediately snatched it up and ate it, in a vicious animal sorta way.

Art By Ekura
Offline 05-23-2016, 04:17 AM
Reply: #9
"What's your name?" The man asked. "I'm Jess." Jess looked around the room, cringing a bit at the supplies on the walls. There were also other cells, some with dried blood in them and some with fresh.

Offline 05-23-2016, 04:21 AM
Reply: #10
BIO: Bioline... i'm Bioline, or Bio for short. *He watched two guards bring a skinny looking girl about Bio's age into the cell to their left*

Art By Ekura

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)