Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Hindsight is 20/20
Offline 10-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Reply: #41
RE: Hindsight is 20/20
(08-06-2016 01:49 PM)Beans Wrote:  
(08-06-2016 05:07 AM)schrodingersKitten Wrote:  All ancestor names have 8 letters when you include their decendant's (or mindfang's) quirk. Psionic becomes ѱiioniic, expatriate become expatri8. The only real exception is the Grand Highblood. The Handmaid had another title that's almost never used, The Demoness. The Condesce had a variety of titles not conforming to the pattern, such as Empress, Batterwitch, and Her Imperious Condescension. The pattern seems to mostly be a coincidence, used only by Mindfang's journal and those who read it, instead of a hard and fast rule.

Another exception - Marquise Spinneret Mindfang. Spinneret has 9 letters, though I wonder if this was a mistake from Hussie more than anything.

Actually, that isn't a mistake. Spinneret Mindfang was indeed her name. But the 8 letter patterns weren't used for names, it was only that way for TITLES. And her title was Marquise, which is indeed 8 letters in total.

It is a specific ranking of old English or French nobility. A Marquise was the title for a wife of a Marquess.

OCs (Homestuck Batch): http://forums.msparp.com/showthread.php?tid=5110
OCs (DanganRonpa Batch): (coming soon)

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-11-2016, 06:22 PM
Reply: #42
The Calsprite (from the doomed timeline whose Dave becomes Davesprite) has a smuppet-laden mouth laser. Lord English has spacetime-shattering mouth lasers. The foreshadowing was so subtle it's almost not even there.

ello all! my major muses: Jake, dave, alpha bro.
member of the jake english protection squad.
Offline 10-11-2016, 08:09 PM
Reply: #43
(10-11-2016 06:22 PM)nobleRadi8ion Wrote:  The Calsprite (from the doomed timeline whose Dave becomes Davesprite) has a smuppet-laden mouth laser. Lord English has spacetime-shattering mouth lasers. The foreshadowing was so subtle it's almost not even there.

The foreshadowing is already not there.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Offline 10-13-2016, 08:39 PM
Reply: #44
^Quite the reverse of it being ALREADY HERE then?

Also on the subject of fooling around with the arc numbers, 4x1x3 = 6x1x2 = 12.

Offline 10-15-2016, 05:36 AM
Reply: #45
(10-13-2016 08:39 PM)nobleRadi8ion Wrote:  ^Quite the reverse of it being ALREADY HERE then?

Also on the subject of fooling around with the arc numbers, 4x1x3 = 6x1x2 = 12.

N I C E

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Offline 10-19-2016, 08:54 AM
Reply: #46
(08-06-2016 05:07 AM)schrodingersKitten Wrote:  All ancestor names have 8 letters when you include their decendant's (or mindfang's) quirk. Psionic becomes ѱiioniic, expatriate become expatri8. The only real exception is the Grand Highblood.

The idea I have is rooted way too deep in headcanon category so feel free to ignore it or cringe or laugh.

There is only one Summoner. Or Marquise Spinneret Mindfang. Or Disciple.

Even every empress could have her own title, like Her Imperious Condescension instead of just empress or something.

What if Grand High Blood is a title that should always exist? Like, there always should be a big bad highblood to help spread the anarchy so Condesce would rule over the divided people. I nother words, when current GHB dies then the successor becomes the new one. and that's why his name is not 8 letters compliant. It is not a personal name/title.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

Offline 10-22-2016, 11:18 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-22-2016 11:18 AM by Fubar.)(Edited by Fubar.)
Reply: #47
Why can subjuggulators use SPESHULLLL psychic power useful for causing nightmares and fear?
They've weaponized Coulrophobia (fear of clowns).

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

Offline 11-02-2016, 07:02 AM
Reply: #48
So John loves that Con air movie.

Heir of [c]breath[/c] likes a movie with the word "AIR"?

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

Offline 11-02-2016, 06:55 PM
Reply: #49
(11-02-2016 07:02 AM)Fubar Wrote:  So John loves that Con air movie.

Heir of [c]breath[/c] likes a movie with the word "AIR"?

Even better because "Heir" said out loud is the same as "Air". So when he started messing around with the narrative, you could call him the... Ret-Con Heir.

[Image: tumblr_static_embb8qwi794ws0s4400004sk8_640_v2.png]

TA: iif you cant fiigure 2hiit out by fuckiing around you dont belong near computer2.
Offline 11-02-2016, 06:57 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-02-2016 06:58 PM by nobleRadi8ion.)(Edited by nobleRadi8ion.)
Reply: #50
A typical organ keyboard (called a manual) has 61 keys. The LOWAS organ has 2 manuals.
61 keys for each of 2 manuals. 612. (Bit of a stretch but still a peculiarly beautiful coincidence.)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)