Freshness Rating:
  • 28 Votes - 4.86 Average
Transfusion (Bloodswap AU)/Fosterquest (Kidswap AU) - Alienoid
Offline 07-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Reply: #551
RE: Transfusion (Bloodswap AU)/Fosterquest (Kidswap AU) - Alienoid
ok but the fact u made that all on ur own a ma z e s me??
dude thats hella nice

[Image: 2NktRQH]
just strollin' along.
{credit}
x1(list)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Online 07-02-2017, 06:53 PM
Reply: #552
[Image: PybL3oj.png]

Well that was certainly a fall.

Kanaya panel! Not quite as visually intense this time, though I feel like that's maybe a good thing.

Online 07-03-2017, 06:10 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-05-2017 05:26 PM by Alienoid.)(Edited by Alienoid.)
Reply: #553
[Image: 2xAeDC0.png]

You still wonder why the Jade human helped you make this. Peculiar at best and absurd at worst.

Here's Tavros! Boop dee doop.

Online 07-05-2017, 05:25 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-05-2017 05:26 PM by Alienoid.)(Edited by Alienoid.)
Reply: #554
[Image: eXEyyqi.png]

Oh, someone's going to pay for this. You swear on your grave.

Nothing too complicated, but an angry crab all the same.

Online 07-06-2017, 07:27 AM
Reply: #555
[Image: LfBSgh1.png]

Aahh. The smell of... Well, water doesn't have a smell, but the ocean sure does. The smell of the ocean. Smells like water.

A very happy Guppeta. All is good in the world.

Online 07-06-2017, 03:11 PM
Reply: #556
[Image: yi8mOi9.png]

You float down the stairs of your fortress of a hive. Nothing happens. As usual.

Aaand boom, Aradia! That's all the trolls!
As I've been uploading these, I've also been working on bios that you can check out on the Tumblr, and as soon as I'm done with those, I'm going to have a pretty nifty announcement, so stay tuned for that!

Online 07-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Reply: #557
AUthor: Announce Victorybound.

[Image: z2LJkth.png]

> =>

=>

[Image: kp73Hyg.gif]

> =>

=>

[Image: N7pVI2z.png]

Hey, guys, I'm making a new game.

> AUthor: Explain yourself.

[Image: 9k4ATpE.gif]
So yeah, after about 8 months, I'm deciding to make a sequel to Mimicbound! This time, though, I'm aiming to take that game and crank those notches up to 11 because I want to go all out on this one. Because of this, I'm going to be taking more of an actual hiatus when it comes to making new content, instead of the mini hiatus I thought I'd be on when it came to making troll bios for the Tumblr. Last time, I got a bit of outside help when it came to writing and ideas, and that's how ambiguousTrials officially became the Transfusion co-creator and also my best friend. This time, I'm opening it up to you guys to help out as well! Because with such a big and ambitious project, I'm going to need a lot of help with this.

Some things I'm planning on including this time!
  • The ability to play as and talk to all twelve beta trolls, for a whopping 132 unique conversations at least.
  • New (better) sprites more reminiscent of the classic Alterniabound.
  • More and also better talksprites!
  • Actual exploration this time, none of that 'single room' stuff.
  • Some insight to the final boss fight in the troll session against the Black King, as well as their session as a whole.
  • And more! Maybe? We'll see.
Here're some roles I'm looking for.
  • GIZMO GONZALES (Programmers)
  • PIDGEONQUILL (Writers)
  • GLITCH SNITCHER (Playtesters)
I will note that anybody who wants to join the team is going to use Discord (if I recall correctly you don't even need an account? Although that'd definitely help), something you'll either enjoy or hate, depending on where you sit with DC. I just feel like it's the best for group projects like this.

I'll be giving about a week before I actually start any work, but I'll be accepting/not accepting applications as they come! Please private message me about this sort of thing, since I'd like to keep this memo free of clutter if I can help it.

I've got no idea when it's going to be done but hopefully the wait will be worth it! Look forward to seeing the responses.

Offline 07-18-2017, 09:55 PM
Reply: #558
Gonna give this a boost on account of the forums going down at the time this was posted.

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution
Offline 08-07-2017, 04:35 AM
Reply: #559
And another

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution
Online 08-19-2017, 04:22 PM
Reply: #560
Welp. Not much happening here, because I got distracted with a whole bunch of other stuff and also I think I am hitting the point where I'm slowly running out of new content to create for this AU. The game's on a bit of hiatus now for various reasons, but I will say that part of the reason why was because I've now got a whole nother AU: Terrestrials. The species swap to Transfusion's bloodswap. Check it out if you want, there's more coming there.

In terms of this project, though... Whew. Man. Not a lot more to do. I'll see what I can scrounge up but you can expect more detail later. Right off the bat, though, definitely planning on revamping the sprites again. It's been long enough, they could do with an update.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)