Freshness Rating:
  • 27 Votes - 4.85 Average
Transfusion (Bloodswap AU)/Fosterquest (Kidswap AU) - Alienoid
Offline 06-21-2017, 07:44 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-21-2017 07:45 PM by Alienoid.)(Edited by Alienoid.)
Reply: #541
RE: Transfusion (Bloodswap AU)/Fosterquest (Kidswap AU) - Alienoid
Jake: Examine room.

Your name is JAKE STRIDER and you JUST LIKE TO HAVE FUN. Fuck anybody who has a problem with that, you live life how you want to, and ain't no fool gonna stop you. You know that a lot of people tend to think of you as a bit lame and immature, even if they don't say anything on the matter, because you're the SEER OF ALL behind these RAD SHADES of yours. That's alright, though, because more often than not, your hobbies aren't exactly MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCES, to put it one way. It's also chill because most of the time you kind of NEED YOUR PERSONAL SPACE.

Your hobbies are as PLENTIFUL as they are KIND OF DUMB, according to many, but not to you. You suppose you can see why you'd get a lot of shit for what you do in your free time, like COLLECTING ACTION FIGURES. Just action figures in general get you kind of pumped, which branches out to THE SHITTY TIE-IN TV SHOWS that have all come and gone just to sell them. You've even given MAKING THEM YOURSELF a try now and then, but they can hardly stand without a lot of TAPE AND GLUE. Unfortunately this means that shitty action figures are kind of glued all over your room. Oh well. You've been lucky enough to never sit on top of them when you sit down to watch TV, including a VAST ARRAY OF MOVIES. While you would claim that your taste in movies is exquisite and refined, it's basically nothing short of NONEXISTENT. This embarrassingly enough includes your BRO'S SHITTY SAGA that you bingewatch on a weekly basis. Your bro is also well renowned for his FIREY MIXTAPES, a trait which you attempt to emulate, but to little avail, as you REALLY KIND OF SUCK at it. It doesn't hurt to PRACTICE BY YOURSELF a lot, but then again, you also practice making STUPID ACTION POSES in the mirror, too, and that's definitely going to hurt your pride if anybody catches wind of how much of a complete and utter nerd you are. Nobody can ever know.

Unfortunately, most, if not all people you interact with kind of know this, and you know that they know it, and it's a continuous cycle of GOD FRIGGIN DAMN IT on your part. You tend to be VERY TRANSPARENT in your intentions and motivations, which unfortunately renders you as someone who is HORRIBLE AT KEEPING SECRETS. What you lack in subtlety, however, you make up for in BRAVADO AND SHOWING OFF. Whatever awesome projects you complete or don't complete, you tend to SHOW OFF TO WHOEVER LISTENS. You've got CONFIDENCE LIKE NOBODY ELSE. A lot of people tend to consider you as kind of a HOPELESS NERD. You do your best to refute these claims with acts of RAD STUNT PERFORMING, but most of the time it causes more physical injury to both yourself and your ego. You tend to avoid TALKING ABOUT IT to anybody but your BEST FRIEND LIL CAL. He's not quite the plastic and rigid action figure you know and love but he's been with you since you were little and PRACTICALLY RAISED YOU. He's always with you to BUST A RHYME and TELL A TALE to when you're feeling particularly down. You can't imagine living without him. That isn't to say a puppet is your only friend, just the only one that you give your most TREASURED SECRETS to, like your feelings and stuff. That shit's OFF LIMITS to anybody else unless you really know what you're doing.

Like you said, though, you've got your BROS on the chat client PESTERCHUM. It's really the only choice to go with, so of course you're on it fairly often. It's not like you have much else to do. Your chumhandle is galileoTelltale and you Dont tend to fancy your words up a whole bunch.

What will you do?

> Drop a beat, dog.

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-22-2017, 04:55 PM
Reply: #542
Dirk: Examine room.

Your name is DIRK ENGLISH and you're LIVING ON A HAUNTED ISLAND. This is something you definitely know for 100% sure, and you've got more than your fair share of proof to prove it. The main problem is the PUMPKINS, or lack thereof. Not only is the island you live on supposed to be COVERED IN THEM, but on the rare occasion you can spot one, they VANISH ALMOST INSTANTLY. Not to mention THEIR CREEPY CARVED FACES. You've never found another living being, though, but you're going to GIVE IT TIME before you come to a definite conclusion.

But whatever. You tend to take your mind off of the creepy shit that happens all around you on a daily basis by examining your various INTERESTS. The biggest of which is obviously TIME TRAVEL. You have an interest in everything about the concept, and it's hard to take your mind off of it when you've clearly got friends FAR IN THE FUTURE. Come on, it's not that hard to figure out. Because of your interest in bending the rules of space-time to your whim, you've also got a knack for INVENTING AND SCIENTIFICATING, meaning you tend to BUILD A LOT OF SHIT. Sometimes it's for combat and defence purposes on account of the FRIGHTENING FAUNA roaming your island, and other times it's purely recreational - and for the occasional moment of PHYSICAL COMPANY. Yes, you build ROBOTS, and quite a lot of them thanks to some help from a few FRIENDS OF YOURS. You're a mind that happens to be YEARS AHEAD OF ITS TIME, if you ask you, which you do. You always ask yourself because you enjoy DOCUMENTING AND RECORDING YOUR LIFE here on this island of yours. You've written journals, you've recorded documentaries, and you're quite sure that if anybody should happen upon this island, they'll know exactly HOW SPOOKY THIS ISLAND IS. There's a lot to keep track of and when there's shit to sort into CATEGORIES AND SPREADSHEETS, you're the guy to ask.

You're the guy to ask because you're KIND OF A GENIUS. It helps that you're a VERY QUICK LEARNER and can pick up most things you try your hand at IN A MATTER OF MOMENTS if the stars are aligned. Of course, that's not to say you're OVERPOWERED, because a dude like you's got to have his fair share of weaknesses. This is something you attempt to ANALYSE AND ELIMINATE at any given opportunity, which is a little hard when YOU'RE YOUR OWN WORST CRITIC. You're a bit TOO HARSH ON YOURSELF sometimes, but you can't help it, you're just a bit CYNICAL. It's not like you're able to get any other UNBIASED OPINIONS, because you're very used to LIVING ALL BY YOURSELF. It's fine, though, because you're perfectly capable of rolling with the punches and making whatever compromise you need to get shit rolling. Sometimes it takes you a little while, though, because you have a nasty habit of ZONING OUT for reasons you're not sure of. Nothing seems to help your concentration, but you assume you still function like normal because your friends have recounted VARIOUS INSTANCES OF CONVERSATIONS with you that you have no memory of. When this happens you usually spend a few hours reading back over the logs and trying to figure out this mystery. Mysteries are a thing that you try and solve all the time, even if you've basically never solved a single one yet. Give it time.

In the meantime, you sometimes contact your friends for help, which is basically the VERY RARE INTERACTION YOU GET with your kind at all these days. You have no idea how your chat client PESTERCHUM can pull off half of the features it has, but you're happy for it all the same. Your chumhandle is temporalTranscendence and you Document everything as officially as you're able.

What will you do?

> Investigate that weird noise.

Aaaand that's all of the bios! That certainly took its sweet time to get done, and unfortunately had to take a brief pause, but we're here, now.

As for what's next. I'm sorry to say but I'll probably be taking just a bit of a minor hiatus when it comes to the project on the forums. Reason being, I want to focus on getting the Tumblr up and running. Once that's good, I'll get back to work here and try and update both places as frequently as I'm able, which will be... Fun. We'll see how that goes.

I say 'minor hiatus' because any new content I make there will also be uploaded here (see: panel edits basically)! So this place won't be completely dormant, my attention will just be elsewhere for a little bit.

Cheers.

Offline 06-24-2017, 09:54 AM
Reply: #543
[Image: e4s0d8t.png]

Welp. Looks like your dive in the trash tub landed you in a bit of a fresh mess, like always. Oh well. You'll wash your hands in a bit.

So here's a Gamzee panel that's going to have its uses fairly soon when it comes to the Tumblr. I just need to write more. That's always the case with me, probably, needing to write more. And I always do it.

Offline 06-25-2017, 08:50 AM
Reply: #544
[Image: MRdaBrM.png]
A quiet growling sound in the distance catches your attention. It grows louder as it approaches.

Aaand a Vriska panel. Boom.

Offline 06-25-2017, 02:22 PM
Reply: #545
[Image: baDWNLA.png]

You're yelling. Not much else to say here.

I hate backgrounds and quite frankly I'm glad I could just take this one from canon and just edit it a little.

Offline 06-26-2017, 04:58 AM
Reply: #546
[Image: SrkFOND.png]

You apologise quietly to your conversational partner for the interruption. Corre%ion: former interruption.

Weekends are so productive, what the heck.

x1(list)
x1
Offline 06-26-2017, 08:24 PM
Reply: #547
[Image: jKQjSxK.png]

You hear something. Hearing is a thing you do a lot. Along with smelling. You also smell something. Something teal and pounceable.

A Terezi panel. Whoop whoop.

Side note don't draw Terezi in a pretty dress don't do it you'll regret it

Offline 06-27-2017, 08:16 PM
Reply: #548
So uh. Guess who got a Nintendo Switch.

yeah progress might be a bit slow guys just a heads up

Offline 06-28-2017, 05:44 PM
Reply: #549
[Image: oFCZEpg.png]

People will say that new books have the best scent. Old books have the best scent and you would kindly inform everybody that that is the case if you weren't so engrossed in your literature right now.

Feferi panel! This one might be one of my favourites because I drew that head all on my own instead of being an edit like everything else about her body.

Offline 07-02-2017, 08:32 AM
Reply: #550
[Image: LYvyChT.png]

Alright, later, windbag. He's off to go do shit.

Alright we've got a Sollux panel here. I drew that background all on my own. Holy shit.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)