Freshness Rating:
  • 27 Votes - 4.85 Average
Transfusion (Bloodswap AU)/Fosterquest (Kidswap AU) - Alienoid
Offline 07-20-2016, 09:51 AM
Reply: #31
RE: Transfusion (Bloodswap AU)
(07-20-2016 05:10 AM)Alienoid Wrote:  [Image: 55c39f29e9d8464f87ab1c76fde524da.png]
[Image: 8cfb1c3dadf34f7cbce5823b0c412c7b.png]
[Image: 3e0271947cca43dcaa12613da306188c.png]
Thank you, Paint.net.

I was wondering how you made the letters and how you made it float, too...
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-20-2016, 12:02 PM
Reply: #32
(07-20-2016 09:51 AM)tractableClairvoyant Wrote:  I was wondering how you made the letters and how you made it float, too...

I'm, not sure what you're talking about. It's not exactly rocket science. It's an animated gif image, it's not text generated by the forums. The font I used is the same font Hussie uses for most of Homestuck: Courier New. I just applied a bunch of outlines to the shapes and such.

Find all replies by this user
Offline 07-21-2016, 03:01 AM
Reply: #33
(07-20-2016 12:02 PM)Alienoid Wrote:  
(07-20-2016 09:51 AM)tractableClairvoyant Wrote:  I was wondering how you made the letters and how you made it float, too...

I'm, not sure what you're talking about. It's not exactly rocket science. It's an animated gif image, it's not text generated by the forums. The font I used is the same font Hussie uses for most of Homestuck: Courier New. I just applied a bunch of outlines to the shapes and such.

Oh okay thanks!
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 07-30-2016, 08:32 PM
Reply: #34
[Image: UzQZrlL.gif]
I was in a creative mood before I went to bed so I threw together 16 random echeladder rung titles for our dear friend Sollux here and spewed some narration out. Perhaps there's chance of a fanadventure yet.
I'm not gonna lie I really love some of these rung titles, "Doubter Space" might be my favourite

Hey, maybe I'll make more if people wanna suggest trolls 'n' rungs for them, whoooo knooowwws??? I'm open to suggestions, incredibly so.

Offline 07-31-2016, 06:47 PM
Reply: #35
I like "ASCIIng for more" the best - it even features canon!Sollux twin I

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Offline 07-31-2016, 06:51 PM
Reply: #36
(07-31-2016 06:47 PM)Fubar Wrote:  I like "ASCIIng for more" the best - it even features canon!Sollux twin I

The universe lined up so that ASCII would have two capital I's so I could make this pun even better. Thank you, stars above.

Offline 08-17-2016, 03:39 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-05-2017 04:41 PM by Alienoid.)(Edited by Alienoid.)
Reply: #37
After about seventy years of procrastination, I've finally gotten fully started on designing some of the dancestors. I've only gotten a third completed so far, so hopefully me posting this will motivate me to keep you guys updated.

[Image: 68LacMC.png]

Latula has dragon wing material between her arms (think of a flying squirrel except RADDER), Meenah has cacti for bracelets and a choker (in true gardener punk fashion), Rufioh has an array of tools strapped to his jacket (for maximum handiman effect), and Cronus has suspenders.
For because.

Offline 08-19-2016, 08:21 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-05-2017 04:41 PM by Alienoid.)(Edited by Alienoid.)
Reply: #38
[Image: VF3grR3.png]
Next up in line is one Cerulean Porrim. I decided to go with the bright red design on her dress so I could give her a 'black widow' kind of feel because, I felt like that was kind of appropriate despite her not having a spider lusus anymore.
...Sshhh.

Offline 08-21-2016, 11:49 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-05-2017 04:43 PM by Alienoid.)(Edited by Alienoid.)
Reply: #39
Holy workaholics, Batman, I've almost completed all of the dancestor designs.
[Image: 3kiWHa6.png]
The small sprites don't quite convey the full designs as much as I would like, so I'll share a little extra this time as well.
[Image: 97Hpfs0.png]
Forgive the fact that it looks like I drew these with my left hand, but here are the doodles I use to create the designs of these dancestors. I'm still working on Meulin and Damara, but those might take a little while to finalise because I want them to be just right.

In the mean time, share your thoughts! I'm really curious to see if I'm actually doing a decent job with their appearances. The dancestors aren't exactly my most knowledgable topic so any input from someone who actually knows a decent amount about them would be very helpful.

x1 x1(list)
Offline 08-21-2016, 02:52 PM
Reply: #40
my favorite so far is mituna's. then i realized his godtier was the slyph of space so my hand decided to slip and

[Image: kceevIo.png]

[Image: 2NktRQH]
just strollin' along.
{credit}

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)