Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Broadway Homestuck Casting Call!
Offline 12-03-2016, 06:53 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-03-2016 06:54 AM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #81
RE: Broadway Homestuck Casting Call!
(12-03-2016 05:10 AM)virtuousHarpy Wrote:  I'll just list the characters I know I can do and hope to find someone to audition as:
Jade/Jane
Rose/Roxy
Terezi/Latula
Aradia
Nepeta/Meulin
Feferi/Meenah
Calliope
Vriska
I hope you get back to me!

Thanks for your interest - and for messaging me! You apparently know my habits well enough, I was a bit lazy regarding this memo for a while - but I'm back from my forum haitus, so I should be responding more promptly. Sorry if I kept you waiting!

Of the characters you listed, Latula, Meulin, and Calliope are currently open for auditions. Feel free to check the cast list on the front page of this memo (under a spoiler) or the Broadwaytier cast page here to keep up-to-date with who's open and who's been cast, and break a leg! I don't know how well text-to-speech programs work for either of those, so if for some reason that's an issue or there's some similar block, just go ahead and check in with me here before you send your audition.

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-17-2017, 04:53 AM
Reply: #82
Are auditions still open? I finally got a new microphone and I really want to do this!

Hope to me is all about believing in stuff. If you believe in stuff then everything feels like its going to turn out ok. -Jake English
Offline 02-17-2017, 09:55 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-17-2017 09:55 AM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #83
(02-17-2017 04:53 AM)sinfulAuthor Wrote:  Are auditions still open? I finally got a new microphone and I really want to do this!

Auditions are in fact still open, as far as I'm aware! I don't think we close auditions unless we go on hiatus. Note that the cast list here on the forums may not be the most up to date, so I'd suggest checking out the cast page on tumblr. I'm not entiiiiiirely sure when that's last been updated, so while it should be a good bet, and the list on this memo should be very close to accurate, definitely feel free to ask me here or shoot me a PM if you're uncertain about whether or not the character(s) you want to audition for are open.

Looking forward to working with you!

Offline 09-24-2017, 02:13 AM
Reply: #84
This memo has been inactive, but at long last - the cast list has been updated! John Egbert and Porrim Maryam have been cast.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)