Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Broadway Homestuck Casting Call!
Offline 09-01-2016, 01:49 AM
Reply: #71
RE: Broadway Homestuck Casting Call!
Uh.. Is this still open? ((haha im quite late))

[Image: latest?cb=20141114021557]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Reply: #72
(09-01-2016 01:49 AM)Slyterious Wrote:  Uh.. Is this still open? ((haha im quite late))

Yes indeed! As long as there are characters on the list, we're open for auditions. If that changes, I'll let you know :)

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Away 11-18-2016, 06:33 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-18-2016 06:34 AM by kanadia413.)(Edited by kanadia413.)
Reply: #73
So since the audition list isn't quite up to date I'll add here that Eridan mindfang and Jade have been cast I may have gotten the part of Jade also the part for redglare is open again

[Image: giphy.gif]
All aboard the nope train destination Givenofucksville!
Offline 11-18-2016, 12:46 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-18-2016 12:47 PM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #74
(11-18-2016 06:33 AM)kanadia413 Wrote:  So since the audition list isn't quite up to date I'll add here that Eridan mindfang and Jade have been cast I may have gotten the part of Jade also the part for redglare is open again

Thank you so much! I left the forums for a while, so I apologize for any confusion. And congrats!! Nice to have you onboard, sorry if I haven't introduced myself properly! Rosa here :)

Away 11-18-2016, 01:55 PM
Reply: #75
(11-18-2016 12:46 PM)why-am-i-here Wrote:  
(11-18-2016 06:33 AM)kanadia413 Wrote:  So since the audition list isn't quite up to date I'll add here that Eridan mindfang and Jade have been cast I may have gotten the part of Jade also the part for redglare is open again

Thank you so much! I left the forums for a while, so I apologize for any confusion. And congrats!! Nice to have you onboard, sorry if I haven't introduced myself properly! Rosa here :)
No prob I'm pretty sure we've been introduced I mean I'm not on often but it's been a few months so I think we've probably talked I'm also Kanaya btw

Offline 11-18-2016, 03:20 PM
Reply: #76
(11-18-2016 01:55 PM)kanadia413 Wrote:  
(11-18-2016 12:46 PM)why-am-i-here Wrote:  

No prob I'm pretty sure we've been introduced I mean I'm not on often but it's been a few months so I think we've probably talked I'm also Kanaya btw

Oh yes, derp, I didn't even check your username! Hi yes we know each other. Thank you for keeping me on top of the memo!

Offline 11-19-2016, 11:44 PM
Reply: #77
If it isnt too much a bother, may I please know if the list if updated? Because I kind of want to send an audition for Dave/Dirk/Gamzee.

[Image: Screenshot_2016_05_23_11_04_27_1.png]

MY FANVENTURE! Check it out:
AGAINST ALL ODDS
Away 11-20-2016, 06:34 AM
Reply: #78
(11-19-2016 11:44 PM)Sir Tain Lee Wrote:  If it isnt too much a bother, may I please know if the list if updated? Because I kind of want to send an audition for Dave/Dirk/Gamzee.
Actually we haven't had anyone audition for Gamzee so far, from what I know at least, we defiantly could use a Dave and at the moment all those roles are open, we would love to have you audition!

Offline 11-29-2016, 01:04 PM
Reply: #79
(11-20-2016 06:34 AM)kanadia413 Wrote:  
(11-19-2016 11:44 PM)Sir Tain Lee Wrote:  If it isnt too much a bother, may I please know if the list if updated? Because I kind of want to send an audition for Dave/Dirk/Gamzee.
Actually we haven't had anyone audition for Gamzee so far, from what I know at least, we defiantly could use a Dave and at the moment all those roles are open, we would love to have you audition!
And don't think there isn't any Dirk love, either! I've actually already written for him once, a duet with Rox :) Looking forward to hear from you, whoever you audition for - and remember you can send in multiple auditions! The only restriction is that you can only be CAST in a max of two roles.

Offline 12-03-2016, 05:10 AM
Reply: #80
I'll just list the characters I know I can do and hope to find someone to audition as:
Jade/Jane
Rose/Roxy
Terezi/Latula
Aradia
Nepeta/Meulin
Feferi/Meenah
Calliope
Vriska
I hope you get back to me!

[Image: 21od3rd.png]