• 4 Votes - 5 Average
Broadway Homestuck Casting Call!
Away 06-26-2016, 09:06 AM
Reply: #61
RE: Broadway Homestuck Casting Call!
I'm just going to link the callback songs I did here
And
here
If anyone wants to listen or something...

[Image: giphy.gif]
All aboard the nope train destination Givenofucksville!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-29-2016, 11:07 AM
Reply: #62
Ah, id love to audition for calliope, is there any deadline for her that I should know about?
Offline 06-29-2016, 04:34 PM
Reply: #63
(06-29-2016 11:07 AM)emptyOmniscience Wrote:  Ah, id love to audition for calliope, is there any deadline for her that I should know about?

Not that I'm aware of! I don't know whether we have any auditions for Callie yet, but we definitely don't have three. Sometimes characters are cast at the end of the month even without three auditions; all I can say is I haven't heard anything about a Callie casting but I'm not always in the loop. Would you like to let someone know you're hoping to audition? We don't have any official "hold" system, but you can send an ask letting them know.

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Offline 06-29-2016, 07:19 PM
Reply: #64
(06-29-2016 04:34 PM)why-am-i-here Wrote:  
(06-29-2016 11:07 AM)emptyOmniscience Wrote:  Ah, id love to audition for calliope, is there any deadline for her that I should know about?

Not that I'm aware of! I don't know whether we have any auditions for Callie yet, but we definitely don't have three. Sometimes characters are cast at the end of the month even without three auditions; all I can say is I haven't heard anything about a Callie casting but I'm not always in the loop. Would you like to let someone know you're hoping to audition? We don't have any official "hold" system, but you can send an ask letting them know.

Ah, well thank you for the info! I just checked the audition count, and apparently they already have two people trying for the part. I guess ill just have to try and catch up. I'll probably be finished with my recordings for my audition by the 30th, but just in case I don't think I can make it by that time, I'll keep that ask information in mind. Again, thank you very much!
Away 07-02-2016, 12:47 PM
Reply: #65
A quick update shows that, in true homestuck tradition, they are going on a short hiatus, they did not specify how long it will be, and it is unknown whether they will be looking into auditions during this time, but assume maybe, meaning nows still a good time to audition.

[Image: giphy.gif]
All aboard the nope train destination Givenofucksville!
Offline 07-08-2016, 11:28 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-08-2016 11:32 AM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #66
Ahh, I updated the cast list a bit late, sorry for the delay! Sollux has been cast.

And by the way, should you need audition songs, I do now have a parody blog that might have something for you! You don't have to audition on a parody, and most people don't, but there's that option, anyway!

Offline 07-26-2016, 04:09 AM
Reply: #67
Kanaya and the Disciple have been cast!

Offline 08-14-2016, 08:42 PM
Reply: #68
(Just throwing it out there that I would absolutely adore a Signless voice actor, in particular - out of self-interest, I admit. I've written a solid songs for him already!)

Offline 08-15-2016, 08:28 PM
Reply: #69
Deadline Update!

The deadline to audition for Roxy Lalonde has been set to 8/22/2016. Get those auditions in, and break a leg!!

Offline 08-19-2016, 05:04 AM
Reply: #70
(08-15-2016 08:28 PM)why-am-i-here Wrote:  
Deadline Update!

The deadline to audition for Roxy Lalonde has been set to 8/22/2016. Get those auditions in, and break a leg!!

holyfuckthatswhencollegestartsforme
fuckimnervous

[Image: ksfdl.png]
(made by OneBigParadox :D)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)