Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Broadway Homestuck Casting Call!
Offline 04-21-2016, 12:07 PM
Reply: #11
RE: Broadway Homestuck Casting Call!
(04-21-2016 12:05 PM)TheAlmightyKojak Wrote:  One more question. What is the deadline for turning in auditions? I don't want to put mine in late!

There's no hard deadline! We try to cast after getting three auditions for the character in question, though at the end of the month we will sometimes close up some characters. Currently, I think we have auditions for Damara, Kanaya, the Dolorosa, Mindfang, Latula, and the Disciple - but that's off the top of my head, and I don't think the latter three are in as much danger of being closed off soon? I can't say for certain, I'm not very involved in casting myself.

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-01-2016, 04:10 AM
Reply: #12
when you really want to do this but you're nervous and your schedule is already really full

[Image: 22bd7dd9d3dfba56fac908d030d58ac9.png]
Offline 05-01-2016, 04:30 AM
Reply: #13
(05-01-2016 04:10 AM)imtheghostinthebackofyourhead Wrote:  when you really want to do this but you're nervous and your schedule is already really full

Hey, take your time! We're always around, and I don't think we've gotten too many auditions on our plate right now - plus, it's the end of the month, so a few people are likely going to be cast and then you don't have to worry about that deadline for a while (though it's not a hard and fast rule - if we have three auditions for any one character, for example, we'll cast asap, but we haven't hit that mark yet).

If you have the time and want to audition, we'd always love to hear from you, but take your time, friend.

Offline 05-03-2016, 10:58 PM
Reply: #14
I have a few ideas for an audition...

[Image: jphfn.png]
Offline 05-03-2016, 11:56 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-03-2016 11:56 PM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #15
(05-03-2016 10:58 PM)OneBigParadox Wrote:  I have a few ideas for an audition...

Offline 05-04-2016, 12:13 PM
Reply: #16
I haven't been on my tumblr in forever, and I cannot remember my login. Do I just keep on going until I crack the code, or what?

Offline 05-04-2016, 01:21 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-04-2016 01:22 PM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #17
(05-04-2016 12:13 PM)OneBigParadox Wrote:  I haven't been on my tumblr in forever, and I cannot remember my login. Do I just keep on going until I crack the code, or what?

Oh, no worries! You can always email your application, or submit it on tumblr and give our email as contact info (I think submissions will take "anons," it just makes you type your email and name at the top. Most of our communication is done via Skype, so I'm not sure the tumblr confusion would be an issue even once you're accepted to the blog, but I can't say that for certain until I get a chance to ask the mods. You should be fine, though, so far as I can tell!

Does tumblr have a "forgot your password" function? I'm honestly not sure.

(Also, since April has just ended, I believe I will be able to update the "available characters" list soon? I'm not sure if we have any end-of-the-month roles filled this time around, but I'll keep you all posted!)

Offline 05-04-2016, 01:38 PM
Reply: #18
(05-04-2016 01:21 PM)why-am-i-here Wrote:  
(05-04-2016 12:13 PM)OneBigParadox Wrote:  I haven't been on my tumblr in forever, and I cannot remember my login. Do I just keep on going until I crack the code, or what?

Oh, no worries! You can always email your application, or submit it on tumblr and give our email as contact info (I think submissions will take "anons," it just makes you type your email and name at the top. Most of our communication is done via Skype, so I'm not sure the tumblr confusion would be an issue even once you're accepted to the blog, but I can't say that for certain until I get a chance to ask the mods. You should be fine, though, so far as I can tell!

Does tumblr have a "forgot your password" function? I'm honestly not sure.

(Also, since April has just ended, I believe I will be able to update the "available characters" list soon? I'm not sure if we have any end-of-the-month roles filled this time around, but I'll keep you all posted!)

Ah, okay!
But it's not my password that I forgot, I just can't remember the email I used, haha.
The audition that I did was for Sollux, but if Sollux did get taken, I can go for other people! Thanks for the help!

Offline 05-04-2016, 01:56 PM
Reply: #19
(05-04-2016 01:38 PM)OneBigParadox Wrote:  

No problemo! I don't think we have any Sollux auditions at the moment, but I might just not know, don't let me steer you wrong.

That said, break a leg!

Offline 05-05-2016, 01:41 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-05-2016 01:44 AM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #20
Important update from the broadwaytier blog!

I've also finally taken the time to edit info on how auditions are selected into the main body of the casting call, not just the comments.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)