Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
*ac grins, showing her sharp chompers and goes wild! ♥*
Group TagsCanon S
Offline 04-18-2016, 01:54 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-26-2017 03:23 PM by denae.)(Edited by denae.)
Reply: #1
*ac grins, showing her sharp chompers and goes wild! ♥*
CURRENT arsenicCatnip [CAC] RIGHT NOW opened memo.

Rogue of Heart

CAC: :33 < *ac yawns and comes out of her dark cave, stretching for a brief moment befur opening her eyes fully and observing her surroundings*
CAC: :33 < *she then decides to go hunting and then began to walk into a nearby furest fur some prey to eat that bright morning*
CAC: :33 < *the sun hit the leaves on the trees just purrfectly, making a beautyifful atmopsphere, making her very calm and relaxed*
CAC: :00 < *but what is this?? ac searches around, but cannot find any food! she gasped and growled, beginning to search more and more!*
CAC: :(( < *but alas, she cannot find anything and plops onto the ground, upset and hungry*
CAC: :33 < *shaking her head, she got up once more, determined to find herself some breakfast*
CAC: :33 < *ac then climbs up a tree swiftly, standing on a branch and looking around, cautiously of course, fur any sight of food she could eat that morning*



Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-18-2016, 02:51 AM
Reply: #2
RE: *ac grins, showing her sharp chompers and goes wild! ♥*
Knight of Time
CURRENT turntechGodhead [CTG] RIGHT NOW responded to memo.
CTG: akwete purrmusk decides to stroll into that particular forest at that particular time as well, because apparently hes got nothing better to do
CTG: i guess being stacked like a goddamn furry brickwall of a dude can get sort of boring from time to time
CTG: so hes basically just crawling through some bushes right now, getting a good prowl on, among other things
CTG: like some snacks
CTG: this dude be harboring some brutal hunger and hes not gonna be standing for that shit any longer
CTG: dont even let anyone come between this fuckin jungle hercules and his quest to just get on some mad snackage and maybe also drop a rhyme or two

CCG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A SHIT BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.
x1(list)
x1
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-18-2016, 03:10 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-18-2016 03:11 AM by denae.)(Edited by denae.)
Reply: #3
RE: *ac grins, showing her sharp chompers and goes wild! ♥*
Rogue of Heart

CAC: :33 < *ac sniffs the air and finally smells something!*
CAC: :33 < *could this pawsibily be her time to get something to eat?*
CAC: :33 < *she crawls cautiously yet slowly towards a bush, where the smell is coming from!*
CAC: :33 < *ac licks her lips, dampening them and her stomach growling more, wanting food all up in there now!*
CAC: :33 < *then, she pounced, tackling over whoever had that tasty smell*
CAC: :33 < *the mighty huntress looks down, observing whoever she had tackled*
CAC: :33 < *she lifts up a paw to look at her sharp claws glistening in the rays of the sun, then looking down at who she tackled once more with a blank look*
CAC: x(( < *she certainly has no idea if this thing is good enough to eat or not!*
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-18-2016, 03:44 AM
Reply: #4
RE: *ac grins, showing her sharp chompers and goes wild! ♥*
Witch of Life



CCC: Oh! Whale... 380
CCC: *The exuberant and stunning heiress gleefully strolls on the forest floor!*
CCC: *Nothing too ---EXCITING is happening right now, but she doesn't really seam to mind!*
CCC: *After all, it's nice to just admire the take in the calm and serene atmosphere every now and then.*
CCC: *Hee-hee-hee, but just when she thought nothing even the least bit remotely EXCITING would happen...*
CCC: *Suddenly, her attention is turned towards a peculiar figure that lunged straight from the trees, and into another silhouette! OMG!*
CCC: *The heiress let out a small audible gasp, startled by the huntress' sudden movement!
CCC: HE HE HE, wow! I've never R---E---ELLY roleplayed before to be honest. 38P
CCC: Hopefully that wasn't TOO bad!
CCC: Though, honestly, I think that was PRETTY GOOD.
CCC: Glub glub glub glub glub! 38D
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-06-2016, 02:53 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-06-2016 02:55 AM by denae.)(Edited by denae.)
Reply: #5
RE: *ac grins, showing her sharp chompers and goes wild! ♥*
Rogue of Heart

CAC: :33 < (yes feferi! mew are doing a super great job at rolepurrlaying!! we should rp together a lot more :00)
CAC: :33 < *ac decides to get off of awkete purrmusk and apologizes greatly fur pouncing on him so suddenly!!*
CAC: :33 < *she explains that he looked like some prey she could eat fur the morning, since the mighty huntress had nothing to eat the day befur*
CAC: :00 < *hearing the hushed gasp from the heiress, ac quickly span around in surprise at her sudden appearance*
CAC: :33 < *ac gapes at seeing the stunning image of the princess, and bows gracefully!! h33 h33!*
CAC: :33 < *getting back onto all fours, she invites both of them to come along with her and find some food too, and have a large feast to celebrate*


Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Reply: #6
RE: *ac grins, showing her sharp chompers and goes wild! ♥*
Prince of Hope
--- PAST caligulasAquarium [PCA] responded to memo 1311 HOURS AGO ---

PCA: orphaner dualscar makes sure his rifles in proper wworkin order by shootin dowwn a couple inconsequential trees that wwere in his wway anyhoww
PCA: then he goes and takes a good long wwalk through the forest in search a good things to feed to the monstrous sea goddess and perhaps get himself a decent breakfast wwhile hes at it
PCA: evverything is unusually quiet as if they kneww he wwas comin and they wwere all cowwerin in terror before the dominatin aura of the great and powwerful sea prince
PCA: and then lo and behold he happens across an heiress along wwith a feww other life forms wwhose species are currently unknowwn because apparently provvidin a reference of some sort wwas too much to ask
PCA: obvviously he cant hunt dowwn the heiress so he wwarns her to step aside before raisin his gun


TA: iif you cant fiigure 2hiit out by fuckiing around you dont belong near computer2.
x1(list)
x1
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-06-2016, 01:25 PM
Reply: #7
RE: *ac grins, showing her sharp chompers and goes wild! ♥*
--- CURRENT cognitiveDissonance [CCD] responded to memo ---
CCD: (M@y I j0in? I w0uld usu@lly p0unce right in, but...I get the feeling that I d0n't re@lly...BEL0NG...)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Reply: #8
RE: *ac grins, showing her sharp chompers and goes wild! ♥*
(ooc: Sorry, Canon Characters only. Read the spoiler at the top! I'll post something later, debae!)

Quote:Hoi! -Temmie, upon greeting thee.

[Image: QQXjfM8.png]

Three Entrybound characters. Coming soon!
x1(list)
x1
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-07-2016, 12:39 AM
Reply: #9
RE: *ac grins, showing her sharp chompers and goes wild! ♥*
Mayor of Cans
WV: The Mayor trekked through the woods, from the wreckage of his poor ship. Thankfully, no one on board had died, at all. And no one was going to die. Probably.

WV: As he walked through the woods, he finally came across a piece of the wreckage, with, thank goodness, cans! He would no doubt need these supplies for the treacherous journey ahead. Suddenly, he heard the sound of some sort of shot, and, after a few moments of bravely hiding in the bushes, decided to advance in that direction.

WV: To his suprise, there was a princess, who seemed nice, a cat girl of some sort, a muscle bound man, and finally, a dark caped fellow, who was currently aiming at said cat girl and muscle bound man. Oh no!

WV: Now was the time to get back into the bushes, and only intervene, if the dark caped scoundrel actually shot at them, the fiend!

WV: (Hello! I found one of the computers, and decided to join! Some other people might get on later, because I talked to them about the memo, and one of them said something about a pirate, and I hope I didn't mess up!)

Quote:Hoi! -Temmie, upon greeting thee.

[Image: QQXjfM8.png]

Three Entrybound characters. Coming soon!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-07-2016, 07:09 AM
Reply: #10
RE: *ac grins, showing her sharp chompers and goes wild! ♥*
(M'k@y, but d0n't think y0u're g0nn@ st0p me fr0m @t least SPECT@TING! >:D)

[Image: nTxLHX0.png]
Th@nk y0u, lurking.moar [TV] f0r m@king this f0r me! :3
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)