Freshness Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.55 Average
Best Roleplaying Quotes!
Offline 09-12-2017, 01:59 AM
Reply: #161
RE: Best Roleplaying Quotes!
I was Vriska and i was with a Sans from an Undertale AU i don't know. He used a "shortcut" to take us to Caliborn's session, and we found Caliborn's "MASTERPIECE". I was holding Lil Cal, and i had Gamzee under mind control.

[Image: 2913cd8fe103004bc6694fdd83b2a0b9.png]

The page in question was this one: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/ACT6ACT...6&p=009315 , and we only had the images, not the description.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-12-2017, 07:43 AM
Reply: #162
MEULIN: (^・ω・^) < KANKRI *HUGS AND SMILES*
KANKRI: *He pinches her shoulder between his index finger and thumb, gingerly moves her away as though she were a soiled tissue, and brushes off the front of his sweater.* Meulin, hey, great t9 see y9u. Excuse me, t9 hear fr9m- t9 greet y9u, anyway, we'll just check all 9f th9se flagrantly flaunted privileges d9wn there in the tags. ((#please #pretend I did that #I'm t99 lazy a r9leplayer t9 d9 tags t9day))

(apologies if I've posted a similar one, I'll admit to reusing that choice bit of body language a couple times.)

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
x1(list)
x1
Offline 09-16-2017, 02:08 PM
Reply: #163
Head's up, this one's my Gamzee and someone's Rose in an rp and it gets sexually topical. No it's not them fucking, it's a conversation before we considered fucking. Just thought I'd mention it before ya click the spoiler here.

MS: Ciao~ My name is Antonio Mars Copernicus. You can can just call me "Tony" though, for short. How's your day been coming along?

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)