Freshness Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.55 Average
Best Roleplaying Quotes!
Offline 04-17-2016, 01:03 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-17-2016 01:10 PM by Beans.)(Edited by Beans.)
Reply: #1
Heart Best Roleplaying Quotes!
Heart Share Your Awesomeness Heart

Over time, be it through script or paragraph roleplaying, you sometimes say a line that's so good or IC that you just have to give yourself a mental high-five, or made your roleplaying partner die of laughter. I know I have a few myself that I hold very close to my heart.

What are some of your personal favorites, either from yourself or other people?

(Some of mine):

x1 x1(list)
x1
x1
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-17-2016, 09:03 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Best Roleplaying Quotes!
"you mean a college student who identified with raptots"

I don't know anymore.
People I respect: Dirk, Glub, Fin, Void, Timid, denae, Raynne, disconsolateSage.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-17-2016, 11:08 PM
Reply: #3
GA: Psst Sol
GA: I Do Not Want To Be Spreading Any Rumors
GA: But I Hear
GA: That
GA: terezi Gets Off To Judge Judy

TA: oh my fuckiing lord thii2 ii2 juiicy
Offline 04-18-2016, 05:01 AM
Reply: #4
Basically my first time RP'ing, the quy swapped between karkat and Vriska and i was Dave

AG: And don't Mastur88!

CG: UGH I'M BACK, FUCKING NOOKLICKER VRISKA!
CG: WHAT DID SHE SAY?

TG: not much, but she typed pretty weird.

CG: YEAH, HER QUIRK FUCKING SUCKS

TG: whats mastur88 supposed to mean?
TG: does she have a master kink?
TG: and is into old people?

CG: JEGUS FUCK DAVE NO!

[Image: je2Qm8D.gif]

THANKS VOID
Offline 04-18-2016, 05:56 AM
Reply: #5
EB: you're getting dangerously close to the dark side.
EB: flirting with it.
EB: smooching it.
EB: giving it a big old smack on the lips.

call me harley. i rp kanaya, dave and john and i'll probably rp some other characters in the near future.

trans disaster, she/her, tumblr is in bio and twitter is here!
Offline 04-18-2016, 06:17 AM
Reply: #6
I've previously went and ran into a Eridan as Roxy and said some things I'm pretty proud of. These two Roxy quotes were my all-time favorite, though. ♥

CA: do you knoww wwho did covver me in cans wwhile i took a wwell-deservved nap?
ROXY: lmafo i dont think so?? i was over there partying in the corner doing some awesome shit, but it probs was someone around, unless they made a run for it and just swooped out all ninja-style
CA: then youre useless to me.
CA: *Eridan grunts as he pulls himself out of the can pile, a time-consuming process that requires him to adjust his pants a few times to avoid a wardrobe malfunction.*

ROXY: *She snorted at his response, and tilted her head slightly.* wow nice attitude, where did ya yet it? abercrombie and bitch?? *Roxy simply brushed off his insult and watched, eyes full of entertainment as he took a little bit to get comfortable in the cans again.*
Offline 04-18-2016, 06:51 AM
Reply: #7
These are all amazing holy shit.

Offline 04-18-2016, 07:26 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-18-2016 07:28 AM by Glub.)(Edited by Glub.)
Reply: #8
GC: YOU R34LLY 4R3 4 DOOFUS, JOHN.
EB: i have never been more insulted in my life.... how will i ever recover.. from this sick burn that has been inflicted on me.....
EB: alas, i am many steps away from the closest pokemart where they sell very convenient burn heals...
EB: wait, do you have pokemon in your universe?
EB: i'm going to feel really bad for you if you don't.

GC: YOU'R3 S4Y1NG 4 LOT OF SH1T 4ND 4LL OF TH3M 4R3 1RR3L3V4NT 4ND NON3 OF TH3M 1 C4R3 4BOUT
EB: what? no way!
GC: WH4T TH3 FUCK'S 4 POK3MON 4ND WHY SHOULD 1 C4R3?
EB: i can't believe trolls don't have pokemon.
EB: what sort of sad life have you all been living?

EB: i'm not trying to copy you at all! why WOULD i want to copy you in the first place!
EB: look, just for you, i'll throw in a letter.
EB: >:c
EB: wait... no. 7:<
EB: haha, oh man that looks weird.
EB: i'm using that now. it's hilarious and it's mine.
EB: that means that YOU can't use it, unless i can use >:(™ again!

GC: JOHN 4LL OF TH1S 1S SUBJ3CT1V3 4ND 1T DO3SNT M4G1C4LLY R3V3RS3 4LL OF TH3 4S1N1N3 L13S YOU'V3 SP4T 4BOUT M3
GC: 4LSO 1 DONT W4NT YOUR DUMB 3MOT1CON
GC: WHY WOULD 1

EB: i thought that asinine™ was karkat's word! you can't use it, that's stealing.
EB: actually, don't all words belong to the people who made them or something? sorry, i forgot that all® words® belong® to® other® people®.
EB: oh no, letters belong to the greeks or something. s®h®o®o®t®.
EB: t®h®i®s® i®s® a® d®i®s®a®s®t®e®r®.

These two are my personal favorite tbh

[Image: usDxVcS.png]
Offline 04-18-2016, 08:56 AM
Reply: #9
For the record, CCG is the acronym I use for in-game Kankri in memos: CURRENT circumspectacleGabblant.

I have better ones than this somewhere but these are what I can find; enjoy.

KANKRI: Besides, Latula only wears sports bras anyway, wouldn't that- oh, oh, wow, no, that sounds bad, you know she overshares-

((this one's super old tbh))
♋: On a scale of one to fuck you, how mad would you be if I said I may or may not have arranged to have a little talk with some highbloods tonight who may or may not actually know who I am or why I intend to be there?
♊: II thIInk II'm goIIng to need 2ome more detaIIl2 about who exactly the2e hIIghblood2 are and where you're meetIIng them
♋: ....Some guys I met in a bar yesterday?
♋: .......The friends of some guy I met in a bar yesterday who sort of thought I spoke well and I though "hey, why not"?

♊: ok my que2tIIon then become2 what the fuck II2 wrong wIIth you

CCG: There was, admittedly, that 9ne little misunderstanding in terms 9f cultural differences, sta66ing 6eing far m9re accepta6le as a greeting within Dersian culture than 9ur 9wn, 6ut that's all water under the 6ridge, Jack is pr9ving a via6le ally.
KURLOZ: SIGNS: < HOW MANY TIMES YOU BEEN STABBED? >
CCG: The sec9nd time d9esn't quite c9unt.

((and my personal favorite:))
CG: HOW ARE YOU EVEN MY DANCESTOR, THIS IS SO FUCKED. SENTIENCE PRIVILEGE IS NOT A FUCKING THING, YOU STEAMING PIECE OF GRUB SHIT. AND- OH, WHOOPS, SORRY I COULDNT UNDERSTAND THE LAST PART OF WHAT YOU SAID BECAUSE OF THE BOILING WATER SEVERLY DAMAGING THE FLESH OF MY HEAD AND UPPER BODY
KANKRI: What? H9w- n9, I've 6een watching y9u this wh9le time (g9g, I guarantee y9u that's g9ing t9 g9 fl9ating ar9und 6u66lr with9ut c9ntext the m9ment s9me9ne decides this mem9ry is w9rth the tr9u6le f9r an edited re6u66le - what is staff even d9ing, h9nestly, y9u'd think in any well-designed shared-c9nsci9usness dreamspace that s9rt 9f thing w9uld 6e harder t9 hack), I'm p9sitive y9u haven't- Unless y9u're just expl9iting scalding as a rather crude and sarcastic metaph9r, which, while creative, w9uld 6e a 6it 9f a l9w 6l9w t9 th9se wh9've actually experienced scalding and/9r similar 6urn w9unds/water inflicted injuries in their lives, and I kn9w y9u kn9w 6etter than t9 6e that careless. ♂ Staff picks #6u66lr staff please #TW #scalding #6urn w9unds #aquaph96ia

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Offline 04-18-2016, 02:15 PM
Reply: #10
TG: u r officially the HUGEST ASS IN ALL THE LAND
TG: u just won that award for puttin a stupid ARROW in my boob

--

TG: AGH FUCK
TG: do u C THIS RIGHT NOW
TG: its bleedin thru my vest do u kno how EXPENSIVE IT IS 2 get decent armor fit 4 royal company???
TG: NO bc u live in the middle of FOREST FUCKWHERE and eat LEAVES 4 BREAKFAST

TT: I've found that screaming into the Void is not the most productive of activities.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)