Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Epilogue Theory Discussion
Away 05-25-2016, 11:57 AM
Reply: #11
RE: Epilogue Theory Discussion
(05-25-2016 11:04 AM)freedommust22 Wrote:  Just wrap up some plot holes but nothing too extraordinary (I don't want too much hype since look at what that did to Act 7)
However for some reason I don't think it's going to be on mspadventures at all, if the meta theory is correct we can expect that the epilogue shall be in either Paradox Space or Homestuck 2.0 probably. :|

Homestuck 2.0 is the 'Official Homestuck' YouTube channel, it's entirely fan driven and has nothing to do with the actual canon of the comic, so that's most likely off the table.

Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-25-2016, 12:11 PM
Reply: #12
(05-25-2016 11:57 AM)spectralArtist Wrote:  
(05-25-2016 11:04 AM)freedommust22 Wrote:  Just wrap up some plot holes but nothing too extraordinary (I don't want too much hype since look at what that did to Act 7)
However for some reason I don't think it's going to be on mspadventures at all, if the meta theory is correct we can expect that the epilogue shall be in either Paradox Space or Homestuck 2.0 probably. :|

Homestuck 2.0 is the 'Official Homestuck' YouTube channel, it's entirely fan driven and has nothing to do with the actual canon of the comic, so that's most likely off the table.

Well since meta theory states that the characters are literally outside of canon now I guess 2.0 counts? Not that I'm saying meta theory is entirely confirmed to be the real deal thing that happened on Act 7, it is a theory after all, it's just a little prediction of mine based around it.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU (Under Rewrites)

I RP with OC's only :)
Find all replies by this user
Offline 08-11-2016, 09:03 AM
Reply: #13
Everyone realizes their godtier stuff, and fulfills their full potential.
I guess.
Dead characters are brought back.

Except Aranea.
No Aranea.

As in, the pre-scratch trolls (except Aranea) are brought into the post-game, characters that were evil (except Aranea) are given a second chance.

Utopia, basically.

And then Arquius and Equius go to the gym together to become fiften million times more swole and beat every Olympian ever in a sport-off.

don't talk to me unless you relate to this on a spiritual level
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)