Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
A Hatement To Karkat, From Karkat.
Offline 04-15-2016, 09:48 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-25-2016 11:11 AM by Glub.)(Edited by Glub.)
Reply: #1
A Hatement To Karkat, From Karkat.
I was playing Human! Karkat in a group chat when a regular one showed up. Naturally, we began to argue like a bunch of nerds. One thing led to another, and I ended up giving about.. Ehh, two hatements? This other Karkat is new at roleplaying him, and I'm rusty as heck. Be gentle w/ the Troll Karkatmun.

PS: I somewhat helpfully nested spoilers to make reading a bit easier! :0c HATEMENTS are already open, and there's some background dialog if anyone wants to read it.

After this I think they like... Made peace or something? Only because it was about to get out of hand and the mod intervened though lmao,,

I dumbed down the vocabulary in my last Hatement a lil because I kinda just wanted it to be done and didn't pay much attention to using big words.

[Image: usDxVcS.png]
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-21-2016, 09:01 AM
Reply: #2
RE: A Hatement To Karkat, From Karkat.
I cannot handle this amount of snark; bless.

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-17-2019, 08:04 PM
Reply: #3
RE: A Hatement To Karkat, From Karkat.
Form of the smart and all tied items have been done for the fulfillment of the goals for the humans. The aspects of the aussiessayservices.com/myassignmentservice-com-review/ are met for the advancement of the field. It is inquired about the role of the sciences for the intensity of the parents. the aspect of the environment is filled for the joyful means and sources for the humans.
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)