Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Can I Hear a Collective 'WTF'???
Offline 06-18-2016, 07:25 AM
Reply: #121
RE: Can I Hear a Collective 'WTF'???
I know!! The whole story was character-driven, but the ending was plot-driven. All I wanted was some words of closure. The animation was fantastic, and I am proud of Hussie for his hard work and effort and time... but
( ;´Д`) just. *le sign*

[Image: latest?cb=20150425075115]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-21-2016, 02:15 PM
Reply: #122
We were probably supposed to be disappointed. Hussie is still planning a lot of Homestuck content (A game (if it ever gets released), an epilogue (if it ever gets released), videos (any word on that yet?)).

Personally, I almost liked Act 7. I'm pretty ambivalent on it now. I was a little disappointed at first, but after watching it a few times I'm like "Okay, this isn't so bad. It's pretty and not spectacular, but I can live with it." My biggest complaint is it was anticlimactic as all hell. If I could change anything, I'd add a few pesterlogs to get the goodbyes in order, and I'd resurrect Eridan. At least I can speculate during the Epipause.

Watch Andrew Hussie release a three year long unnecessary epilogue and we will read every word.

He has us trapped. We can't escape.

We'll just grin and bear it.

[Image: 44a88c54-51d0-11e6-b7da-a10f34608294.gif]
Pictured above: The Grandest Quest by RandDandyDad

Spacelocked:

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=17913
Offline 06-21-2016, 05:36 PM
Reply: #123
At least the ending didn't outright killed the fandom right? I mean content still continues to be given DESPITE the main thong ending.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU (Under Rewrites)

I RP with OC's only :)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)