Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Can I Hear a Collective 'WTF'???
Offline 04-13-2016, 03:26 PM
Reply: #31
RE: Can I Hear a Collective 'WTF'???
Since troll session as well as human session 1 were destroyed and yet, all the rules still applied. Sprites that existed, continued to exist. Therefore, game constructs that are not destroyed are probably regulated by threality/Paradox Space itself. So we are golden here, I think

There is no path.
Beyond the scope of light, beyond the reach of Dark.
What could possibly await us?
And yet, we seek it, insatiably
Such is our fate.

Aldia, Scholar of the First Sin

A Victory Guaranteed
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-13-2016, 03:35 PM
Reply: #32
Well, okay. Hussie updated his news post.

Edit: one more thing. If you're curious about whether there will be anything resembling an epilogue to this ending, yes, I've been thinking about that for some time. It'll take a while to produce though, whatever specific form it ends up taking. Working on Collide took months, and came right down to the wire. I've got more time now though obviously. But that said, I'm not in a huge hurry at this point. Keep an eye out here for developments. There should be plenty of other news in coming months too.

[Image: rM3XZTMh.gif]
Away 04-13-2016, 03:35 PM
Reply: #33
Hussie added an edit to the notes, let the Epipause commence

Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 04-13-2016, 03:38 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-13-2016 03:43 PM by Beans.)(Edited by Beans.)
Reply: #34
I hope it's SBaHJ the musical.

Offline 04-13-2016, 03:40 PM
Reply: #35
SBaHJ the Musical, songs:

- The Warning Dog
- The Big Man [Entrance]
- Are you high Bro?
- Stairs and Socks
- The Big Man [Reprise]
- DISTACTION
- Making this happen

There is no path.
Beyond the scope of light, beyond the reach of Dark.
What could possibly await us?
And yet, we seek it, insatiably
Such is our fate.

Aldia, Scholar of the First Sin

A Victory Guaranteed
x1(list)
Offline 04-13-2016, 03:43 PM
Reply: #36
From the end of the news log of 4/13 on MSPaintAdventures; "Edit: one more thing. If you're curious about whether there will be anything resembling an epilogue to this ending, yes, I've been thinking about that for some time. It'll take a while to produce though, whatever specific form it ends up taking. Working on Collide took months, and came right down to the wire. I've got more time now though obviously. But that said, I'm not in a huge hurry at this point. Keep an eye out here for developments. There should be plenty of other news in coming months too."

MS: Ciao~ My name is Antonio Mars Copernicus. You can can just call me "Tony" though, for short. How's your day been coming along?
Offline 04-13-2016, 03:44 PM
Reply: #37
(04-13-2016 03:38 PM)Beans Wrote:  I hope it'd SBaHJ the musical.

Nonono, youve got it all wrong. Its SBaHJ the Musisical. Gotta get that misspell.

I Am Power's Origin.

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
Offline 04-13-2016, 03:47 PM
Reply: #38
Can we have a manga Homosuck and SBaHJ mango crossover?

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Offline 04-13-2016, 03:57 PM
Reply: #39
(04-13-2016 03:47 PM)Fubar Wrote:  Can we have a manga Homosuck and SBaHJ mango crossover?
Yes. We need that SO much. It will be beautiful.

I Am Power's Origin.

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
Offline 04-13-2016, 04:08 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-13-2016 04:21 PM by Void.)(Edited by Void.)
Reply: #40
I just had a revelation.

Gamzee is in the fridge.

ARANEA: Details in my research suggest our villain had a num8er of acolytes oper8ting in the shadows, preparing for his arrival.
ARANEA: We will pro8a8ly never know who these scurrilous conspir8tors were. 8ut it is evident that at some point the cheru8 was locked in a room, either out of exasper8tion, or for its own good, until it was old enough to enter the session.

From the MSPAWikia

He was later seen in Act 6 Act 4 tallying his time spent in the jail cell. Act 6 Intermission 4 shows him sporting a gold tooth and manacle around his leg, an obvious nod to Caliborn.

154 days after his arrest, Jack is sendificated another pumpkin, containing a variety of knives and cutting tools, Crowbar's crowbar, a "YOU'RE MOTHER FUCKIN WELCOME" note from Gamzee, and Lil Cal. Cal allows Lord English to possess Jack, making him stab out his own eyes and saw off his leg, freeing him his manacle. He replaces them with Cal's eyes and one of his cell's spires, respectively, resulting in a resemblance to Lord English. Cal's power creates a massive explosion on Prospit, freeing Jack, and likely destroying what remained of that iteration of Lil Cal.

At this point in 'Collide', LE Slick's head is lopped off and explodes. If I remember correctly, here is where we see Gamzee on Dirk's planet with the Slick fight, etc.

Since LE is a 'Lord of Time', and has Timey powers, is it possible that Gamzee in the fridge is rocketed back in time to earth to raise Caliborn + Calliope? That would explain Gamzee- seeing as the slick fight is on a B2 planet, and LE Slick is B2 Jack Noir.

EDITED:
Also just realized that Gamzee is Jane's guide in B2 universe. That fridge is Jane's. Duh. Jfc.

[Image: kdWS62f.gif]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)