Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Can I Hear a Collective 'WTF'???
Offline 04-13-2016, 02:58 PM
Reply: #21
RE: Can I Hear a Collective 'WTF'???
(04-13-2016 02:55 PM)Airams Wrote:  
(04-13-2016 02:48 PM)Xehanort 2 Wrote:  DOES THE SUN ALWAYS SAY "Thanks for watching" AT THE TOP?!

Actually, it said "Thanks for playing" next to it! And I'd imagine so, as long as, yknow.. They won.

Imagine waking up to that everyday
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-13-2016, 02:58 PM
Reply: #22
(04-13-2016 02:53 PM)Void Wrote:  LYRA. YOU'VE RETURNED!!!

I come to you now, at the turn of the tide. ...or I guess the end of the tide.

Yeah, sorry I poofed, Void. Real life hit me like a truck, but I should be around (semi)regularly for a while.

Also, a genuine thought; maybe Hiveswap will answer some things we didn't get from the comic? Kind of a crappy bait and switch if so, but it would make some sense to save some JUICY REVEALS for the project's story.

[Image: rM3XZTMh.gif]
Offline 04-13-2016, 02:59 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-13-2016 03:01 PM by Void.)(Edited by Void.)
Reply: #23
Okay. I can understand Caliborn + LE + Alt!Calliope. But the rest of that made very little sense, in my opinion. Caliborn chose the second option, and became immortal. Alt!Calliope destroyed the green sun- since LE is formed through Doc Scratch (seeing as DS is a vessel for LE), Doc Scratch is a first guardian primarily powered through the green sun- and destroying the green sun makes LE vulnerable/weak. But this still doesn't explain the dream bubbles, Vriska, Gamzee, Jack, Ms. Paint, and all the others on that list. What happened to them?

EDIT:: And Caliborn destroys the 'Just/Heroic' clock with the juju breaking crowbar, which was previously in LE!Slick's possession? Wouldn't Dave and Dirk have taken that with them after defeating the Slicks?

[Image: kdWS62f.gif]
Offline 04-13-2016, 03:01 PM
Reply: #24
Vriska probably dead. Gamzee being part of the paradox that created LE must be too. Jack and MS Paint, well, I imagine they had a nice little appartment in the can town :3

There is no path.
Beyond the scope of light, beyond the reach of Dark.
What could possibly await us?
And yet, we seek it, insatiably
Such is our fate.

Aldia, Scholar of the First Sin

A Victory Guaranteed
Offline 04-13-2016, 03:01 PM
Reply: #25
Homestuck went anime. And Can Town became a real town.
Now we need Homosuck harem manga with MANGA!Caliborn as the protagonist.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
x1(list)
Offline 04-13-2016, 03:03 PM
Reply: #26
(04-13-2016 02:39 PM)Salvr Wrote:  
(04-13-2016 02:35 PM)OneBigParadox Wrote:  
(04-13-2016 02:24 PM)metallumPhilosopher Wrote:  I think the ending was perfectly closed. As far as I know, we got a look inside their new universe. The door opened and everything came full circle.

Exactly.

For all of those wondering what happened to Caliborn, he died.
Lord English = Caliborn.
Lord English was blown up by the juju, and Caliborn destroyed his clock.
To make it short as possible, Caliborn is just dead.

To all those who are wondering where Gamzee is..
Uh..
He might be dead? I mean, he was in that fridge for a long time. >.>;;

Okay, so, this is how i interpreted it. Okay. You ready? Here we go. I may be 100% wrong, but whatever.

Remember when the forest flourished, and then it showed the mayor and PM walking around trying to find 'can of beans' or whatever? That's the planet the game has given them to spend the rest of their life on. John opened the door into the juju, and everyone crossed through into the new universe. To my speculation, all the ghosts are also living with the humans. Along with all the caripacians from prospit and derse and so on anD SO ON whatever.

TL;DR - John opened the door into the new universe shown in thing Jade was holding during the last few minutes. The animation was probably put out of order to fuck with us.

THIS IS JUST HOW I TOOK IT MAYBE IM WRONG PLS DONT KILL ME <3

Have the same thought, although maybe it was kids doing that killed Caliborn. With that Lady Liberty and meteor stuck in it, Earth resembled the one cherubs grew on. And since John has the power to "unstuck" in canon, maybe opening the door and creating the different universe from one Caliborn grew in, erased him entirely as well as English?

[Image: jphfn.png]
Offline 04-13-2016, 03:05 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-13-2016 03:09 PM by Lyra.)(Edited by Lyra.)
Reply: #27
(04-13-2016 03:01 PM)Salvr Wrote:  Vriska probably dead. Gamzee being part of the paradox that created LE must be too. Jack and MS Paint, well, I imagine they had a nice little appartment in the can town :3

Pretty much this. Vriska finally got to be a hero and (most likely) died to do it, Gamzee went on to raise up the cherubs and died... at some point. Honestly, that bit is still a tangle to me. And Jack and MS Paint are almost certainly with the others in the new world.

Edit: In addition... I don't really think the ghosts made it. :( If they did, that's a very odd thing to not show at all. No Vriska, Meenah or Tavros, at the very least, shown in the new world? Thinkin' they're gone for good.

Offline 04-13-2016, 03:17 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-13-2016 03:19 PM by Void.)(Edited by Void.)
Reply: #28
Did the dream bubbles get sucked into the green sun black hole? But Gamzee was still alive, as well as Davepetasprite^2 and Jasperrosesprite^2. Since they're game constructs (as are the carapaces, I'm under the assumption) would they die as the game ends?

What about Aradia? She was a godtier; wasn't Calliope only brought back by the ring that was thrown into the volcano? I thought for a second the queen's rings were the void + life rings. Ignore that.

[Image: kdWS62f.gif]
Offline 04-13-2016, 03:22 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-13-2016 03:25 PM by Beans.)(Edited by Beans.)
Reply: #29
Everyone is happy except Caliborn, who is dead thanks to his loss of power, and Gamzee, who is stuck in a fridge forever, as he was never dropped off at Earth to raise the cherubs, and cannot die

Vriska and the ghosts are likely gone forever because the entire Furthest ring kinda doesn't exist anymore probably maybe yeah

Calliope saved the day and is the best and without her it wouldn't have worked and she had the best animation ok

Nothing made sense

Who the fuck knows where Aradia went

Hussie is fucking with us because he's not just a dick, but a genius and fed up with our bullshit dick

I made a cameo

Thanks for playing you shits

Roll credits

x1(list)
Offline 04-13-2016, 03:24 PM
Reply: #30
(04-13-2016 03:17 PM)Void Wrote:  Did the dream bubbles get sucked into the green sun black hole? But Gamzee was still alive, as well as Davepetasprite^2 and Jasperrosesprite^2. Since they're game constructs (as are the carapaces, I'm under the assumption) would they die as the game ends?

What about Aradia? She was a godtier; wasn't Calliope only brought back by the ring that was thrown into the volcano? I thought for a second the queen's rings were the void + life rings. Ignore that.

What happens to NPC's when you turn off a game for the last time?

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 2 Guest(s)