Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Can I Hear a Collective 'WTF'???
Offline 04-13-2016, 02:46 PM
Reply: #11
RE: Can I Hear a Collective 'WTF'???
I'm honestly so confused right now.
Like, it's great and all that they've all got their planet back, but what about the rest of the ghosts? Or Ms. Paint? Or hell, even Gamzee? Like, where they all at? And, I mean, a little dialogue would've help.

I'm just done.
I'm deadass, I'm done. Crying still tbh.

On a more exciting note, the animation was beautiful though. ♥︎
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-13-2016, 02:48 PM
Reply: #12
Okay guys calm. He actually did answer everything. Vriska, Lrod English, and Calliope destroyed...not really paradox space but a large part of it. Gamzee probably died. Or went back in time and was with Caliborn. Everyone else is gone with the exeption of those who made it to the new universe. The gay singularity came out a while ago and that was Davekat. The jujus weren't tied up because they're jujus (that's what bothered me but I'm cool with that).

As for the dialogue. And the sarcasm. The jokes. Hussie did what he always did which was exactly what we weren't expecting. That's what homestuck is, exactly what we don't expect. So while everyone was expecting him to pull something like before, he did what people to an extent hoped for but no one dared to hope for or expect. He gave us a happy ending. Of course characters died but it's homestuck. That's going to happen. But he did what no one was expecting and pulled a happy ending with a lot of the main characters surviving and happy.

And you're all overlooking the biggest joke of all. Hussie finally made homestuck an anime

[Image: U4f4XV.gif]

CG: IF I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH WHY DON'T I JUST HATE MARRY MYSELF
x1 x2 x1(list)
x1
x1
Offline 04-13-2016, 02:48 PM
Reply: #13
Maybe Andrew will make another upd8, or at least do SOMETHING to help us. SO HAPPY WITH THE WAY ARADIA LOOKED THOUGH.

Honestly, im wondering what the hell was the thing Vriska used on LE? I know it was the door to the universe, but how is that gonna help anything? I mean, it LOOKED like it was gonna do something, but the asshole didnt reveal anything after! And if it didnt work, COULDNT LORD ENGLISH POSSIBLE JUST ENTER THE UNIVERSE AND WRECK SHIT?!

Also, why would PM and The Mayor throw the rings?! That really couldve helped in the universe! Speaking of rings, WHERE THE HELL IS JACK? The last we saw of him was on LOFAF on the ground with Ms. Paint, and thats it! We saw NOTHING of him after!

Oh, and lets talk about Calliope! The one who for some reason decided to DESTROY THE MOTHERFUCKING GREEN SUN. Maybe it weakened LE somehow? I was expecting her to go to LE himself and beat the shit out of him with her wand with the Ghost Army. Wait, ghost army. You useless asses dont deserve capitals after Collide.

Last but not least, the ones who entered the universe. Not much to say other then WHAT? THE? ACTUAL? HELL? DOES THE SUN ALWAYS SAY "Thanks for watching" AT THE TOP?! AND...IS THAT. A REAL CAN TOWN?! THATS AWESOME! Youre the one good part of that update! Well actually seeing ma bish Aradia was my favorite..

Wait, that isnt it! What happened to the people still in the game? Or the game itself rather. Do the ones there just stay there or eventually enter as well?! And what happens to the session after its completed?

We cant know these answers unless SOMEONE tells us, or theres another update.

I Am Power's Origin.

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
Offline 04-13-2016, 02:49 PM
Reply: #14
http://homestuck-arts.tumblr.com/post/14...xplanation

> MO: Warn for fanventure spoilers in links 1 and 3.
[ 1 | 2 | 3 ]
Away 04-13-2016, 02:50 PM
Reply: #15
I want more davekat and scourge sisters

Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 04-13-2016, 02:50 PM
Reply: #16
VRISKA WAS THE HERO!

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[Image: rM3XZTMh.gif]
Offline 04-13-2016, 02:53 PM
Reply: #17
LYRA. YOU'VE RETURNED!!!

[Image: kdWS62f.gif]
Offline 04-13-2016, 02:54 PM
Reply: #18
I guess expecting the worst does help. I mean when it comes to homestuck it seems. You either get what you wanted or something that comes straight the fuck outta nowhere
Away 04-13-2016, 02:55 PM
Reply: #19
Not enough Rosemary either, what ever happened to gay singularity

Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 04-13-2016, 02:55 PM
Reply: #20
(04-13-2016 02:48 PM)Xehanort 2 Wrote:  DOES THE SUN ALWAYS SAY "Thanks for watching" AT THE TOP?!

Actually, it said "Thanks for playing" next to it! And I'd imagine so, as long as, yknow.. They won.

[Image: usDxVcS.png]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)