Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
A Fansession? Preposterous!
Group TagsOC P
Offline 03-30-2016, 01:05 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-30-2016 08:33 AM by TheAlmightyMouse.)(Edited by TheAlmightyMouse.)
Reply: #21
RE: A Fansession? Preposterous!
Name: Oneria Elpida
Screen Name: aspiringTechnician [AT]
Caste/Hex: #a25203
Personality: Oneria is quite a cheerful troll. She is optimistic, seeing the best in most situations no matter how bad they look. She tries to keep her friends happy and not fighting with each other, and isn't one for red romance. In fact, she really only finds herself becoming someone's moiraill. This might be due to the fact that she's usually daydreaming, or actually asleep. If she had a hemoloyalty rating, it would be LOLNOPE. She is against the hemospectrum, and can occasionally rant about it. Only with her friends, of course. Don't want any undue suspicion. Anyways, Oneria invents in her spare time. So much so, actually, that her respiteblock is simply brimming with broken inventions. Despite her passion for inventing, she isn't that good, which is why so many of her creations are broken. Despite that, Oneria has a powerful will, that allows her to not give up, even when things are at their bleakest.
Appearance: Oneria is fairly shorter than the average troll. Her hair is generally a mess, and her horns are shaped like little wrenches. Like most trolls, she wears a black shirt with her symbol on it. She also wears overalls the color of her blood, along with glasses of her own invention. She calls them moonglasses, and they brighten whatever they look at, the opposite of sunglasses.
Symbol: The Greek letter Psi.
Post-scratch Name: Selida
Ancestor Title: The Sanguine
Lusus: A panda with a few mechanical adjustments. (Clockpandadad for short.)
Classpect: Knight of Hope
Strife Specibus: Wrenchkind (Prefers to use psiionics.)
Modus: Dream (Only her dreaming self can take out what her waking self puts in, and vice versa.)
Land of...?: Potential and Dreams
Consorts: Dreambeasts (As in like, lizards with bird wings and horns or something like that.)
Quest: Her quest is to unlock the potential of her land, turning the dreams into a reality.
Artifact: A dreamcatcher.
-OPTIONAL-
Music: I'm afraid I don't have any right now, but I might have some soon!
Role: She would be the person who keeps everybody from giving up. Not the leader, mind you. Just someone who would keep the team in high spirits in the darkest times.
Additional Information: She has mild psionics, being capable of telekinesis and weak-ish eye lasers. Her main psionic power, however, is the ability to see potential in objects. She can look at an object and see what it could be made into, basically.

-OOC Info-
OOC Name: Q/Kojak
OOC Pronouns: Whatever fits. She/He, I don't really care!
MSPARP Forums: See above.
Contact Info: PM me on here. Skype is thealmightykojak.

[Image: tumblr_miasfbiKo31qf31e7o1_400.gif]
"Move and I'll shoot!!
I messed up.
I mean, shoot and I'll move. In a flash."
Find all replies by this user
Offline 03-30-2016, 06:25 AM
Reply: #22
(03-30-2016 01:05 AM)TheAlmightyKojak Wrote:  
Name: Oneria Elpida
Screen Name: aspiringTechnician [AT]
Caste/Hex: #a1a100
Personality: Oneria is quite a cheerful troll. She is optimistic, seeing the best in most situations no matter how bad they look. She tries to keep her friends happy and not fighting with each other, and isn't one for red romance. In fact, she really only finds herself becoming someone's moiraill. This might be due to the fact that she's usually daydreaming, or actually asleep. If she had a hemoloyalty rating, it would be LOLNOPE. She is against the hemospectrum, and can occasionally rant about it. Only with her friends, of course. Don't want any undue suspicion. Anyways, Oneria invents in her spare time. So much so, actually, that her respiteblock is simply brimming with broken inventions. Despite her passion for inventing, she isn't that good, which is why so many of her creations are broken. Despite that, Oneria has a powerful will, that allows her to not give up, even when things are at their bleakest.
Appearance: Oneria is fairly shorter than the average troll. Her hair is generally a mess, and her horns are shaped like little wrenches. Like most trolls, she wears a black shirt with her symbol on it. She also wears overalls the color of her blood, along with glasses of her own invention. She calls them moonglasses, and they brighten whatever they look at, the opposite of sunglasses.
Symbol: The Greek letter Psi.
Post-scratch Name: Selida
Ancestor Title: The Sanguine
Lusus: A panda with a few mechanical adjustments. (Clockpandadad for short.)
Classpect: Knight of Hope
Strife Specibus: Wrenchkind (Prefers to use psiionics.)
Modus: Dream (Only her dreaming self can take out what her waking self puts in, and vice versa.)
Land of...?: Potential and Dreams
Consorts: Dreambeasts (As in like, lizards with bird wings and horns or something like that.)
Quest: Her quest is to unlock the potential of her land, turning the dreams into a reality.
Artifact: A dreamcatcher.
-OPTIONAL-
Music: I'm afraid I don't have any right now, but I might have some soon!
Role: She would be the person who keeps everybody from giving up. Not the leader, mind you. Just someone who would keep the team in high spirits in the darkest times.
Additional Information: She has mild psionics, being capable of telekinesis and weak-ish eye lasers. Her main psionic power, however, is the ability to see potential in objects. She can look at an object and see what it could be made into, basically.

-OOC Info-
OOC Name: Q/Kojak
OOC Pronouns: Whatever fits. She/He, I don't really care!
MSPARP Forums: See above.
Contact Info: PM me on here. Skype is thealmightykojak.

This character is ACCEPTED under the assumption that they are brown-blooded.

I'm not saying that as a caste-ist thing, despite how derogatory that might have sounded.
Offline 03-30-2016, 08:33 AM
Reply: #23
Changed the caste on the application just now!

[Image: tumblr_miasfbiKo31qf31e7o1_400.gif]
"Move and I'll shoot!!
I messed up.
I mean, shoot and I'll move. In a flash."
Offline 03-31-2016, 03:26 PM
Reply: #24
We should move this over to newparp

[Image: Screenshot_2016_05_23_11_04_27_1.png]

MY FANVENTURE! Check it out:
AGAINST ALL ODDS
Offline 04-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Reply: #25
We've moved to Newparp!
NEW OOC: https://msparp.com/preposterousooc
New Main: https://msparp.com/preposteroussession
Offline 04-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Reply: #26
Name: Kirune Aithne
Screen Name: allianceCyndrellin
Caste/Hex: Cerulean | #005682

Personality: Unwillingly, he grew up reclusive, due to his lusus being gone overprotective, and his hive being miles into thick forest, surrounded by a circular mountain range, and a natural rock wall behind the mountains. Kirune does not have very good social skills because of your. Meaning, he tends to be a bit too social. Obviously, his lusus would not have cared if he hugged him at random times, or decided to crawl on him, which led him to think that this type of behavior is okay with other people as well. He is a bit too friendly, and has little to no concept of 'personal space' or 'physical/emotional boundaries' with other people. He has a very idealist, unrealistically kind perception of what friendship and relationships should be, since he's only ever read books on them. He is also very naive, and likes to explore. He is very unaware of how dangerous Alternia is, in general, and has no worries of culling or highbloods, merely because of ignorance on the subject. Kirune is trusting, and very optimistic, though easily intimidated or scared. He can also be over-emotional when upset and tends to overreact, though his sadness/anger never lasts long. He is very easy to make happy, and quick to forgive people, almost no matter what they've done, unless he's hurt someone he cares deeply about. And even then, he can be steered back into trust without much difficulty. Kirune can also be a bit clingy, and gets attached to those he's close to pretty quickly. Despite all of this, Kirune *definitely* has a harder side. He can get serious, and downright intimidating. But he would never, under any circumstances, turn to violence. He enjoys engineering and tech. Reading is a little hard for him, though he loves books and tries his best, but history, music, and math come easy. He likes to genetically modify plants to make different types of roses for his garden.

Appearance: 5" 2, with a generally small build that doesn't reflect his actual, natural caste. He's still as strong as any other cerulean, and is in good health, but physically, is small and soft. His hair is jaw length, fluffy, and a little messy because he likes to be outdoors. He wears a light gray sweater with his symbol on it in cerulean, red suspenders, and black shorts with black sneakers.

Symbol: Psyche

Post-scratch Name: Lucire Aithne

Ancestor Title: The Lokalyst

Lusus: Phoenix

Classpect: Sylph of Blood

Strife Specibus: N/A

Modus: Camera

Land of...?: Colors and Halogen

Consorts: Fireflies

Quest: Free and heal the fireflies by filtering the poisonous halogens out with healing halogens.

Artifact: A crystal ball full of pure energy.

OOC Info- (REQUIRED!)
OOC Name: Atlas
OOC Pronouns: Anything/Female
MSPARP Forums: Atlas
Contact Info: (Skype, Pesterchum, ect.) arsenicamporas

[Image: tumblr_nwgd2uqHwK1sg6teeo2_540.gif]

have you read this shit?)

(highlights!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)