Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
first rp experiences
Offline 04-20-2017, 11:04 PM
Reply: #61
RE: first rp experiences
I think my first rp was on chatzy. It was an undertale rp and I had a very shitty self insert OC. Gog help me,it was awful and I'm amazed the people there put up with my shitty one liner skills.

My first Homestuck rp was as eridan and it was around...Half-ish year ago?Yeah. I just know that, despite not being that horrible fannon​ eridan, i was still WAY off. Like his vocabulary. I read a shit ton of guides and used thesaurus afterwards and now I'm here. Also tried gamzee,as he was weirdly fun to role-play. Still pretty awful and I'm glad people still put up with my horrible skills.

I don't know what is going on or what I'm doing 90% of the time.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-21-2017, 02:46 PM
Reply: #62
*deep inhale* I'm about to lay the shit down, the absolute nastiness, and I promise I'll try to keep this as PG as humanely possible.

The first time I ever rped, it was on a furry site. Look, I ain't even a furry, that's probably hard to believe, but the whole fursona thing and whatnot just ain't my style. I enjoy it aesthetically but that's about it.

Anyway enough of the preface. My first rps were on a furry site, one that was literally taken down and then reborn once more. I was literally this tiny ass furry shota umbreon, (I know, I'm disgusted with myself too but I was like, super young at the time) and was NOT supposed to be on this site but... yanno. As a kid you don't really pay attention to the rules. So I did a lot of um... not so kid friendly RPs for a long time on that website before migrating to pesterchum.

I even remember the first time I got critiqued for taking the rp too fast and not putting in enough detail, and that criticism has stuck with me ever since then. (and that's about a decade my dude)

... Yeah, there's my RP origin story.

Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 04-25-2017, 07:29 AM
Reply: #63
My Rp origin story.

a couple years ago, I finished Homestuck, as far as it had gone out, not having any Homestuck friends at the time, as where I live it is a scarcity, I wasn't sure what to fill my time with now that I wasn't spending hours reading Homestuck. and so I clicked on some links off of the Homestuck website and found the Forums. I signed up, and my first post there was actually to a dead thread and was annoyed when no one answered.

after that, I stuck around for a little bit and tried a few times to successfully Role-play. most of them ended up being /becoming dead threads. my first successful role-play the story was basically that we were in a post-apocalyptic world trying to survive, and I was a Computer geek, who stayed behind and managed to hack into systems and stuff.

to be honest, he was rather one-dimensional, but he got the job done, and he kinda hooked me into roll playing. I still use that character, but he is no longer anything like he was back then, he actually has a personality, and actually does stuff.
Offline 04-25-2017, 02:09 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-28-2017 02:51 AM by thankstyler.)(Edited by thankstyler.)
Reply: #64
i know it's bad ok

2012. hadn't read homestuck at all. my friend was obsessed with it. she was emotionally abusive, let's not talk about her. anyways, i go on as karkat because he's the only one i know any information about aside from gamzee, and i hadn't fully like. recognized my true gamzee insides. anyways. i swear a shitload and no i don't have good grammar or anything ok about karkat at all he isn't even karkat he said fuckass okay

it's 2017 and he's one of my main muses after placing him on a shelf of "wow i can't ever face this muse again" and now i love and adore him and i feel like maybe i actually do him justice nowadays

[Image: tumblr_n7tdax9DoT1s1ayhao1_r1_500.gif]

I have so many fucking splinters that I carry tweezers around.
Offline 04-26-2017, 10:38 PM
Reply: #65
My first Homestuck roleplay was Spin the Faygo which is now dead. I was Gamzee, and was ok. I still need to do some fine tuning and polishing, but other than that it was great. I think I make a better sober than I do stoned, which is weird. But anyway, that's my first Homestuck roleplay. Before that, I've done several high school roleplays (Coincidentally, I did two homecomings while dating the date irl. [Did you guys understand that?] It was pretty chill.), and the occasional WWIII or post apocalyptic roleplay as myself.

Geminis doing homework.
[Image: tumblr_njbt4j3KNK1r9ee9go3_1280.png]

Comment on my ThisCrush because why not? AA's ThisCrush
Offline 07-07-2017, 06:28 PM
Reply: #66
Kind of a old thread but the first time I roleplayed was on Kik and it was a Nepeta x Karkat roleplay. I was Nepeta and I made so many mistakes portraying her character. I was extremely OCC. At one point I made her look out her window (how do you have windows in caves??) in broad daylight and the person I was roleplaying with was like ??? What?? The Karkat roleplayer wasn't terrific themselves so that makes me a bit less embarrassed over something that happened 3 years ago :')

From the shitty woman herself,
intoxicatedLizard

[Image: latest?cb=20100604131146]
Offline 07-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Reply: #67
I remember the first character I roleplayed was Gamzee. I only chose him because he was "problematic" and my terrible emo self thought it was just so perfect.

I ended up making him not so chill, and ended up in a chat with someone as a [tw] suicidal!Vriska, and he literally pulled his hair out from stress. No idea what I was thinking. Thankfully that was five years ago and I am no longer so young and inexperienced.

[Image: large.gif]
sometimes you just gotta

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)