Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
first rp experiences
Offline 10-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Reply: #51
RE: first rp experiences
The first time I roleplayed, I was a fallen angel or some sort of demon. I was 12 at the time.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-12-2016, 09:47 PM
Reply: #52
My first RP was as Chloe from Life is Strange RP. I use "you" instead of "she/her".

Richard VS
The Russians

[Image: tumblr_o4erv15Uj31sc73eno1_1280.gif]
Thanks starlitEnchantress for the talksprite
Offline 10-12-2016, 10:12 PM
Reply: #53
My first roleplays were always cringy and they were just downright awful. No regrets though.
Offline 10-18-2016, 10:49 AM
Reply: #54
(05-30-2016 05:23 AM)melodicTranscendence Wrote:  My first RP experience was on the RP boards at a pet-adopting website called Chicken Smoothie. I have no idea why they had an RP section, but they did, and I RPed kuroshitsuji with a group of online friends. There were about 15 of us, and only 2 played canon characters.

My character in particular was horrible, but nobody really/cared noticed because we were 11 year olds having a good time the most cringe-worthy experience of any of our lives.

Ahh, chicken smoothie. I'm still on that shit.

Plus Animal Jam is full of RP noobs.

BS: I've had enough of hiding underneath my covers.
Offline 01-13-2017, 06:39 PM
Reply: #55
The first RP I ever had was as a witch or something. All I remember is that I was in the thread for a day then quit.
My first Homestuck RP was as Dave. Specifically, Pre-Sburb and drunk Dave. It was with a John. The bathroom was inter-dimensional, and Dave hijacked the TARDIS. It was on Shamchat. I'd probably have the log saved to this day if it weren't for the fact my browser crashed directly after it ended.

Hi there! I primarily RP Rose, but I'm trying out Vriska and Jade.
"You get to decide what this means for your story, OK? Question others' bogus Isabel narratives."
-Eightfold
Offline 01-14-2017, 04:36 AM
Reply: #56
Oh Jesus, my early role playing days.

I used to use Omegle a lot to rp. Not an specific character, sometimes my OCs. I remember connecting to a witch OC when I was rping my alien OC it was very fun. Then I found out about trollmegle and rped as a Not Very Verbose Kanaya (I didn't know much english back then) and then left rping for a while until 2015 when I remembered MSPARP was a thing. My first character ever in old parp was Hearts Boxcars because I saw that no one else was connected as him.
Offline 01-23-2017, 10:44 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-23-2017 10:46 PM by rrrrory.)(Edited by rrrrory.)
Reply: #57
Where do I start..

I studied a lot before entering into RP, because I have made characters before but never roleplayed..

Troll biology, terminology, and all, fully memorized, I was proud of myself... and then I jumped into a group chat, and couldn't figure out how to get into it. As well as making the OC an unintentional lazy shit, I was hesitant to approach anyone else. And then I immediately changed to an OC who would butt into EVERYThing. How much worse is that?! And then I learnt how to character build..

Also, my first canon rp time, I rped as a Kanaya, I don't think I did too bad, but then accidentally forgot about the chat, and have been hesitant to jump in because people will notice the #3 next to my name.... and I'm nervy. I've improved but who knows how I could ever jump into that again.

read cool and new web comic on mspfa i have music in it

pm me about my music i take requests
Offline 01-24-2017, 08:43 AM
Reply: #58
First time I RPed on MSPARP was when I walked into a dreambubble party chat mid-2014 as blindfolded Terezi, spammed the word motherfuck and started shit with a Vriska.
Vriska told Terezi to go to the hospital. Terezi hasn't recovered since.

First RP in general was a Sonic roleplay. I became unbelievably pissed every time someone roleplayed Blaze without my ~*permission*~.

My name is Emily and I like asinine clowns and shitposts.
x
Offline 04-20-2017, 07:14 AM
Reply: #59
My first MSParp character ever, I think? Trickster!Nepeta. Sucked at her, too.
First group Chat? Well, it was none other than the infamous Reaper's Ball. I was Trickster!Nepeta, and yes, I was bad.

My Muse List and Some Junk
Offline 04-20-2017, 10:07 PM
Reply: #60
When i first rped it was with cringe versions of ny ocs
My fantroll was black blooded-

[Image: lurking_License.jpg]

Board jump: