Reply: #41
RE: first rp experiences
IM JUST REPLYING TO GET BOONDOLLAS
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-13-2016, 06:18 PM
Reply: #42
hhhhhh, I don't remember much of my first time but It might've been either gaia online or a different forum site?????

That's rude...no clothes... - Piano-Playing Red Guy
[Image: 55d7a7cc-6813-11e6-aefb-7513dde49d8d.gif]
RandyDandy Is A Great Nerd
Offline 07-16-2016, 10:21 AM
Reply: #43
My first experiences with roleplaying dates back to the dark ages of when I was 13 and got my ipod.
I didn't have a cellphone so I got an app called Text+ to text my friends, for free to boot.
Then I started getting into groups and learning very basic RP skills, from there I went to the forums of some online Visual Novel where they had an RP section, and I got a bit more serious, and whoop-de-doo now I'm here,

[Image: CzObb1v.jpg]
Offline 07-16-2016, 12:05 PM
Reply: #44
ahahhahahaha I was a little babby and Karkat was my favorite character and I turned off everybody but John because I was Johnkat trash. It wasn't until I started doing Captors that I actually, like, learned about the character and didn't just search for a ship.

Ollies outie~
Offline 07-19-2016, 12:03 PM
Reply: #45
Mine wasn't exactly super long ago, and it was just a *really* boring Kanaya, who had no idea how to respond to anything anyone else said. It was horrible, and a weird breed of 1/2 fanon and 1/2 canon. Her interests were limited to the very basics observed at a glance. To be honest, I could've done worse but it was still bad. After that I moved on to my OC which I felt a lot more comfortable "roleplaying" as they're basically me, in a way. Hopefully I take up more canon characters eventually, but I kinda just get stuck in my comfort zones. OC's it is for now I guess. ^~^

~The user with a very "original" name.
(tumblr)
Offline 07-26-2016, 02:10 AM
Reply: #46
The first time I ever rped was all the way back in the day- 2006, when I was 11 and on some Naruto shit.

The first time I ever rped homestuck was back in 2011 and the first character I ever rped was Terezi. Since then, my love and characterization for her has just. Grown. I can quite casually roleplay that Dank Chick. OF course, my first crack at her was fairly OOC.

Offline 07-26-2016, 02:19 AM
Reply: #47
Well, my first experience with RP was on a Pokemon thread like, 3-4 years ago, and that did some chain reaction shit and then I discovered Homestuck, and before I even read the comic, I kinda, soaked up some things people posted and I just kinda, went on a few threads as Gamzee and Dave and such.
i was absolute shit alright

hi!! my names rain and i write sometimes

please check out [PROTAGONIST: EXIST.]
Offline 07-29-2016, 06:50 AM
Reply: #48
Hm.

Gotta say that my first RP experience wasn't Homestuck, It was a sort of free style werewolf OC rp on facebook.

But my first HOMESTUCK rp was actually kind of amazing? After I found someone who didn't just auto disconnect anyway. It was with an amazingly patient and rap-tastic Dave who put up with all of my bumbling while I practiced my Karkat. Later they told me I was pretty good and while I didn't quite believe them at the time it was still a very nice confidence boost.

-SHRIEKS INTO THE ABYSS-
Offline 10-04-2016, 04:34 AM
Reply: #49
Ahhh new MSPARP me... I rped with a Rose as an Anonymous on accident... That Rose rper was GLORIOUS. Then I tried Rose. I rp her to this day.
Offline 10-04-2016, 04:56 AM
Reply: #50
*I thoughtfully puff out smoke from my pipe.* First RP? I haven't heard that name in years.

My first RP experience comprised of me using my cringy OCs and rping with my best friends not-so-cringy OCs on Google+ and in email.

My first RP experience on MSPARP, however, was actually a pretty good rp between an OC and Terezi (I was Terezi). My Terezi was probably most likely OOC, but I really didn't care much. I just wanted to rp, you know.

Currently, my favorite character to rp is Lil Hal and the ones I am (semi-)experienced at are the Peixes (Meenah and Feferi).

we are in the shit right now

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)