Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
first rp experiences
Away 06-17-2016, 02:21 AM
Reply: #31
RE: first rp experiences
I started RPing on another website when people were doing it in another section of the site. I tried it and got hooked.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Away 06-19-2016, 12:56 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-19-2016 12:57 PM by spectralArtist.)(Edited by spectralArtist.)
Reply: #32
Okay, i just acidentally dug up an Old Old Old rp log for Warriors on Roblox if you can believe it, I was sooo young. my oc was the leader of a clan and even though it was literally My first time Rping ever, I was kind of good at it. I even gave some fairly decent speeches, Like hopy shit when did that happen

Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 06-19-2016, 02:15 PM
Reply: #33
My first muse was Gunther the Penguin from Adventure Time.

That's all you need to know on the subject.

[Image: tumblr_mb5b4aEAO61rorjnzo1_r1_250.gif]
I'm much cooler on the internet.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 06-24-2016, 06:07 AM
Reply: #34
My first times were going around on Trollplay, usually as dead Aradia or Gamzee... I had no idea what I was doing?! Though I do remember getting into at least one okay rp with a Dave (as Aradia), which was nice!
Offline 06-24-2016, 06:09 PM
Reply: #35
This is my first rp..... I have no idea what the hell I am doing and I just stumbled here. 030
Offline 06-24-2016, 07:21 PM
Reply: #36
My first roleplay was about 5-6 years ago, I had to clue in hell what I was doing and I didn't get the hang of it until after a while around 2 years into it was when I started getting good, adding descriptive words, actually thinking about what I was gonna post. I know I started out on this site that starts with like an R? I don't remember the name, but after 3 years I found oldPARP and used that, and I didn't know how to rp as karkat even though I did and I sucked so much.

FANVENTURE
:^ )
Offline 06-25-2016, 01:43 AM
Reply: #37
My first muse was Blaze the Cat and i got super mega ultra pissed every time someone instead of me used her.

I wasn't a very bright child.

My name is Emily and I like asinine clowns and shitposts.
x
Offline 06-25-2016, 06:51 PM
Reply: #38
i dont remember much of the first time i rped (i know it was in the homestuck fandom, and maybe i was eridan? *shrugs) but i do remember one time i tried rping kanaya an i ran into a inacheerleaderoutfit!dave
it was short but it was rlly fun? and helped me continue on with rping and just one of the times i remember rlly well
actually one rp i did early on help me come up with my first two ever fantrolls! good memories~
Offline 07-04-2016, 06:53 AM
Reply: #39
I think the first homestuck character I rped as was Nepeta? I suck at rping her. I still suck at rping and I don't know how to get better. At least I can do a decent Karkat.

[Image: tumblr_mp633gEWGa1sqw6q1o7_400.gif]
Away 07-04-2016, 08:08 AM
Reply: #40
My first character was Eridan, a very very very fanon Eridan, it was sad really how terrible it was. My morail at the time had gotten me into rping and then I asked what character I should try and she said Eridan because he was so different from myself, that at the time I didn't really like. That was mostly facebook messenger roleplaying, when I went onto parp I would rp kanaya eridan, and occasionally some hetalia characters, mostly Hungary and America.

[Image: giphy.gif]
All aboard the nope train destination Givenofucksville!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)